Beyond Artoo's Frazzled Circuits: TTT Diary * COMPLETE [DDC 2013]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hazel, Jan 4, 2013.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. jcgoble3 Force Ghost

star 4
    Great as usual! Love the part about not being a comedian. Keep it up!
    Hazel likes this.
  2. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6
    Oh Artoo... He still has to work on understanding human language! :D
    Hazel likes this.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Horny Force users[face_laugh];) and a funny Artoo. I love this with Mara. What will he tell us when Luke and Mara are lovers?
    Jade_eyes and Hazel like this.
  4. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 5
    Hehehe. Mara is so uptight in this, I think she needs a Farmboy to... loosen her 'restraining bolt' :p Unfortunetly, I know this is not an AU.
    Jade_eyes and Hazel like this.
  5. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Jade_eyes likes this.
  6. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    »» As for Master Luke, I caught a glimpse of him while I was being transferred, therefore I know he is still alive and being kept near me. He was, however, still unconscious which makes me believe our captors have drugged him. I am finding it strange that the Force is not aiding him in becoming aware. Of course, he could be faking it (I hope he's faking it) but he did not send me any signals when I called out to him, so maybe he is not faking. And I called loudly - very loudly. So loudly, in fact, that the red-headed human female who was apparently in charge of our transfer almost blasted me to bits. Fortunately, she was stopped by one of the others who reminded her that their boss wanted us unharmed. I believe he was referring to both me and Master Luke.

The little guy always asks himself the very things I asked myself when reading those SW books... [face_love]
    Hazel likes this.
  7. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Jade_eyes likes this.
  8. Thumper09 Force Ghost

star 4
    What a first impression Mara is making on R2. And it's a good thing Karrde doesn't realize all that interesting information R2's got stored in his memory banks behind his secret partition.

...since I thought my galactic map was extremely accurate

Point of pride for astromechs everywhere, I'd wager. :)

R2 and Luke are both in a bit of a pickle. C'mon, R2, you can reach that computer outlet!

Great posts!
    Hazel likes this.
  9. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    great entry can't wait for more :D
    Hazel likes this.
  10. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    @Thumper09 - I like to think that if Karrde had any hint about the vast amount of info Artoo stores, our favorite Droid would be treated like royalty. And Mara needs to work on her first impressions.

@JediFalcon - Thanks Falcon! [:D]
  11. taramidala Force Ghost

star 4
    Sorry for the lack of replies, Hazel, but I love it! R2 had better watch his mouth, though. ;)
    Hazel and Jedi_Lover like this.
  12. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    @taramidala - Thanks! Artoo does have a very smart mouth. Thank the Maker the sensients don't understand half of what he says. :p
    Jade_eyes and taramidala like this.
  13. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Entry Thirteen

ENTRY » START NEW
    GALACTIC DATE » 44:5:11 GrS
    GALACTIC POSITION » Unknown location.
    SITUATION » Still being confined and isolated in smuggler’s base.

»» SITUATION UPDATE: Nothing new to report. This is my fifty-first hour of isolation in the smuggler’s base [unknown location] and I have yet to find out what is my captors’ plan. I am also unable to obtain any news regarding Master Luke. I fear they have terminated him.

»» As recorded in previous entry, my captors have applied a restraining collar on me. Its purpose is to keep me from escaping and it is performing marvelously; I am unable to move a single centimeter or even use my appendages to reach any outlets worth while.

»» Oh wait… I’m hearing sounds… Yes, yes… My sensors are capturing two human voices, the first I am positively identifying as Mara Jade, and the second… YES, it’s Master Luke. HE IS ALIVE!!! »» DO HAPPY-DANCE »» ERROR »» Unable to do happy-dance due to restraining collar »» ELECTRONIC SIGH.

»» EXTENDING AUDITORY SENSOR RANGE »» Master Luke is stating that his new quarters look cozy. Really? This environment is not what I have been programmed to identify as cozy. Humans are strange beings.

»» Hmmm… I am now identifying the sound of a human leaving. I believe it is Mara Jade. Good, now I can make my presence known to Master Luke and he can assist me in escaping.

»» Bleep it! He can’t hear me. What is he doing in there? Rearranging the furniture?

»» I am now detecting scratching sounds. HYPOTHESIS: Master Luke is clawing his way through the wall. That does not compute – Master Luke does not possess Wookiee-like claws.

»» He is calling my name. He has finally heard me »» EMIT THRILLED SOUNDS.

»» Master Luke is now asking me if I can reach the power outlet and mimic what he is attempting on the other side. I regret to inform that I cannot. Trust me, I tried.

»» Fortunately, Master Luke does not give up easily. He is now extracting wire from the wall expecting to use it to unlock his door. Waiting… waiting…

»» Unfortunately, Master Luke’s plan has suffered a setback. Our captors have cut the power to the locking system, which means we cannot splice it. If only we could find an alternate power source… seeking… seeking… seeking… alternate power source cannot be located.

»» Hah! Master Luke has located the needed power source. It is in his cybernetic hand. Is this what humans call keeping something handy? I must ask C-3PO.

»» I will now instruct Master Luke on the proper procedure on how to extract a power supply from his hand. Considering that without a translator, he only understands about a third of what I say, this could take a very long time.

ENTRY » CLOSE » ENCRYPT ENTRY
    Last edited by Hazel, Jun 12, 2013
  14. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    Great commentary especially the pun ;) It's a good thing Luke doesn't give up easily. :) I can just imagine R2 doing a happy dance, or attempting to LOL
    Last edited by Jade_eyes, Mar 29, 2013
    Hazel likes this.
  15. Jedi_Lover Chosen One

star 5
    [face_dancing]

That is funny. [face_laugh]
    Random Comments and Hazel like this.
  16. jcgoble3 Force Ghost

star 4
    »» HE IS ALIVE!!! »» DO HAPPY-DANCE »» ERROR »» Unable to do happy-dance due to restraining collar »» ELECTRONIC SIGH.

LAUGH OUT LOUD >> ERROR >> Woke up the person napping in the next room >> SIGH.

»» Hah! Master Luke has located the needed power source. It is in his cybernetic hand. Is this what humans call keeping something handy?

Laughed again and now I'm just annoying the person in the next room.

I think this is my favorite entry yet! Keep 'em coming! :D :D :D
    Random Comments and Hazel like this.
  17. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 5
    Oh R2. He's just so punny :p
    Hazel and Jade_eyes like this.
  18. Tim Battershell Force Ghost

star 5
  19. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    R2 is seems doesn't understand humans as much as he would like. :(

He is proving once again that he can be amusing.

Oh, guess what? I got my computer back!!! [face_party][face_dancing]

Stupid anti-virus program got corrupted so it was messing with my computer. but it's nice to know that it isn't not as serious as I thought it was. [face_relieved]
    Hazel likes this.
  20. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    »» Oh wait… I’m hearing sounds… Yes, yes… My sensors are capturing two human voices, the first I am positively identifying as Mara Jade, and the second… YES, it’s Master Luke. HE IS ALIVE!!! »» DO HAPPY-DANCE »» ERROR »» Unable to do happy-dance due to restraining collar »» ELECTRONIC SIGH.

Och, what a heartbreaking moment! @};-
    Hazel, Random Comments and Jade_eyes like this.
  21. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Love those escape plans and Artoo's comments on Luke and his hand[face_laugh]
    Hazel likes this.
  22. Demendora Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Artoo is soooo cute!
    Hazel likes this.
  23. EmeraldJediFire Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Artoo is so adorable when he's concerned for his master! :D *squee!*
    Hazel and Jade_eyes like this.
  24. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks all! [:D]

Artoo rants a lot but he really cares about his 'kids'.
    Jade_eyes likes this.
  25. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6
    When I read the last part of the sentence, I couldn't help but wonder what "outlets not worthwhile" Artoo was able to reach... :p

Haha, I never knew that Artoo's happy-dance was a literal dance. :p

C-3P0 definitely needs to teach Artoo more human language someday... :D
    Hazel likes this.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade