San A, TX ArtSlam! X Jan 13th

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DarthMikus, Jan 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthMikus Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hello,
    I know I've been absent for awhile..and i've never made it to a meeting.
    But if you're interested..there's an event coming up where I'll be a featured artist. There's live music and we get to paint and booze it up to the music.
    I'll be doing paintings of images from the black and white comic graphic novel I'm working on currently.

[image=http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a302/ScreamingSamurai/ASlam2.jpg]
  2. Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I will be there! Who else?! Come on guys, support one of our own!
  3. Sith_Mistress Jedi Master

star 3
    If my allergies get better in the next couple of days, I will totally be up for going. It sounds like a really cool event.
  4. Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan

star 4
    You guys missed a great time. There was drunkeness, Marselles being Marselles, and Mike's fantastic art. I got to see the man at work. It was fascinating. For those who care, Mike says he's been invited back for another event at the Limelight in the future. Everyone was really digging his work. It was great to see.

Great work Mike! It was good to meet your friends and your wife. I had a great time.
  5. Sith_Mistress Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm sorry I missed out on that. It sounds like it was really cool, but my allergies are still bad and I didn't think it would be a good idea to go someplace smoky. Anyway, I'm glad that it went well. I will definitely make it next time around.
  6. DarthMikus Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hey there,
    I'm just now beginning to crawl out of the tomb from Artslam.
    it was just like a star wars meeting...only with more flying fists, bottles and guitars. I'll be posting some pics sometime this week on my blog over at MySpace, the home for online predators and shameless self promoters.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.