main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon *as Docking Bay 94 suddenly begins to play on shuffle*

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Larena_Jade, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    *she is drawn by the familiar song to perhaps visit something long and lost- the boards*

So as much as the OFF is not on my mind anymore... there are times when it is. Ah the good ol days.... but I've always regreted how things slowly faded out. I think there were also a lot of misunderstood events that took place which I think about as well.

Just to make things clear:

1. I never thought badly of anyone. I wanted to be friends with everyone. Mostly I just wanted to have a freakin awesome time goobing out on SW with everyone.

2. I'm socially awkward. At the last meeting I attended, if I perhaps said things or did things that seemed to exclude anyone or if I seemed rude in any way- it was a complete accident! (you know who you are) ;) I'm pretty sure there is one specific thing I keep remembering and afterwards I was like "Ahh man! it totally sounded like I was saying something I totally WASN'T." :oops:

Anyways, my humblest apologies to everyone in any case. What initially brought me to realize there were so many misunderstandings was when everyone thought we ACTUALLY made those wookie shirts! Wow! No no no, we never made the shirts. It was a photoshop joke.

Anyways #2, the smileys on this site are still the best around.

May the Force be with you, Always.

2. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    ...and it looks like there are new people who will have no idea what i'm talking about. Hahaha.

I am glad to see this. [face_peace]

3. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    I think I still have your OFF shirts.... o_O

We sure do miss you, Larena. The one time that I met you was a real pleasure. I hope you are doing well.

- Bill

4. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Haha, you do? That's awesome. Did I ever paypal you? I can't remember. I remember getting your email for it.

I could PM my mailing address to you if you let me know the cost of the shirts/shipping. ;)

ALSO, there is a good chance we will be back living in Oregon by this coming summer! I hope so! And if so we will definitely attend meetings and you can all meet the fam bam....

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150573595001260&set=a.10150224489731260.313280.673666259&type=3&theater

-These lovely kids exist thanks to theforce.net

Bahahahaha!

5. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Yes, I still have the shirts. They were paid for, so I'll get them to you whenever. I think you gave me an address and I lost it and then got sidetracked about it.

Either way, I will make it a priority to get them to you.

- Bill

6. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Alright, well we can either just wait until we get back to Oregon... should be hopefully somewhere around June. We haven't gotten official orders yet so we don't know dates. Or I could give you my parents mailing address so they could hold onto it for us... or I could give you our APO address here in Italy. Your choice. We haven't had the shirts this whole time so it's not really hurting us to wait longer, lol.

We are in the process of buying a house though! Soooo excited. I've waited so long to own my own home. =)
    It's going to be in Monmouth so we can go to WOU. :)