main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends As I die - Nom Anor

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Blue_but_beautiful, Apr 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    uhh ... how does that work again?

*kicks against to get it operating*

ah now it looks fine I suppose.

I don't know, do you still know who I am? It's some time since the last stop by.
    Anyhow I thought I gonna tell ya that I enjoy your story and this Nom Anor is a rather lucky boy that things most of the time work out for him - or he is just talented with the things he is doing :p
    and this twin sacrifice ... that seems to be rather interesting

keep up your fantastic work :D :D [:D]

2. Blue_but_beautiful

Blue_but_beautiful Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2006
    Hehehe I certainly do remember you! :p WELCOME BACK!! [face_dancing] Hope your connection probs are sorted now?
    Indeed he is lucky, though everyone's luck has to run out eventually, right? [face_devil]

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Excellent update, but that's no surprise! =D=

4. Blue_but_beautiful

Jan 16, 2006
    Thanks very much VaderLVR :D

Whew, it's been a while, sorry about that, I lost the memory stick I save this fic onto and it took me a while to relocate it [face_blush] so now I have multiple backups! Let that be a lesson to me :oops:

Enough of my blabbering, here's the next installment :D

Domain Skell Worldship: 89 Years ago.

Fear should have been an alien emotion to any Yuuzhan Vong, young or old; it was worked out of them whilst still in their domain's crèche, bled from their veins in arduous hours spent in the burning fronds of the embrace of pain. What it certainly wasn't, was found in the minds of those who had attained rank and honour - the notion was about as unthinkable as it was likely among the true caste, and had it been a truth, a sacrificable offence no less, there really were fates worse than death. The blessed release was kind to such beings, others would be given a chance to master their fear, few were ever successful, earning themselves nothing but disgrace and shame.

Now, in light of his recent perfidious actions being discovered, Nom Anor had begun to wonder if fear had ever been purged from himself at all. It had all started with the simple matter of the redistribution of some resources, ones originally bound for the shaper damuteks. Nom Anor had always had a keen interest in the most holy work of the shapers, unholy and unsanctified as his interests were, it was his biggest and best kept secret to date. The resources had found their designated location, but the contents of the storage ganadotes may have been a little less full than usual.
    It was not the first time that Nom Anor had dipped his hand into the proverbial sacworm full of snackbeetles, gods knew that several higher ranking Intendants did this all the time when it came to their vices, and it probably would not be the last.
    But what had followed his surreptitious stealing, was the current source of his discomfort...

"What heresy is this?!" The commander, Tsaak Lian, snarled vehemently, pointing one black talloned finger at the fleshy mass residing upon the floor of the damutek.

It was, Nom Anor reflected, a total mess, crumpled in such a way, that it suggested the mass was little more than some form of living cloth, akin to a shapers oozhith, or there alike. This was not the case, and unfortunately for Nom Anor, Tsak Lian was no mere passer by.

Following the coup that had seen Shimrra Jamaane rise to power, many elite contingents of warriors, had been compiled to root out those in society, who refused to bow down to their new Supreme Overlord. While it was supposed, in the early days of the coup, that many would accept the change in power, this was hardly the case when tested in reality. Pockets of resistance, known as Quorrealists, after the Overlord they venerated, had been located on every worldship, every war vessel, the coup had been a long and bloody one, seeing thousands sacrificed or shamed, entire domains purged for their allegiances. Others were disgraced, relegated to the oldest of the fleet?s worldships, left to fester and die like the vessels they travelled in. Even Warmaster Czulkang Lah had been debased, and by one of his own sons no less!
    Tsavong Lah ruled his caste with an iron fist, his campaign against the disloyal, in Shimrra?s name, were ruthlessly bloody, swift and decisive. It was under his orders that Tsaak Lian stood where he did now, part of one of the patrols who were required to check the damuteks, temples and grashals of all other castes, searching for signs of Quorrealists and their heresy.

Tsaak Lian pointed again at the mess upon the floor, jabbing his finger towards it emphatically. Nom Anor knew that if he did not reply promptly, he was as good as done for. He was no Quorrealist by any sense of the term, but that would not be what Tsaak Lian would see, and he could have hardly told this warrior the truth - replacing one traitorous action with profound heresy was hardly going to spare him an unworthy death.

It did not, howe

5. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
    Domain Skell Worldship: 89 Years ago.

That?s a long time ago :p

Fear should have been an alien emotion to any Yuuzhan Vong, young or old;

Except Nom Anor he is the one who embraces the fear and runs when it gets difficult ... he is very special among the Yuuzhan Vong, he can cheat death for several times :p

it was worked out of them whilst still in their domain's crèche, bled from their veins in arduous hours spent in the burning fronds of the embrace of pain.

Again Nom Anor was not taking part of this rituals :p
    He hates pain with a passion unknown to any Yuuzhan Vong, what of course makes him again special.

What it certainly wasn't, was found in the minds of those who had attained rank and honour - the notion was about as unthinkable as it was likely among the true caste, and had it been a truth, a sacrificable offence no less, there really were fates worse than death.

Again Nom Anor should be asked in that matter; he for sure despise death and thinks everything else better :p

And if I remind correctly he attained rank and moved upwards rather quickly and was a mastermind behind several failures and stuff. But of course he?d never admit to it; so he cheats everything and does it again.

Ooooops I did it again.

[image=http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b343/Mookiee/WOSW/0123.jpg]

Nom ?Britney Spears? Anor

The blessed release was kind to such beings, others would be given a chance to master their fear, few were ever successful, earning themselves nothing but disgrace and shame.

Lies, lies LOL

Now, in light of his recent perfidious actions being discovered, Nom Anor had begun to wonder if fear had ever been purged from himself at all. It had all started with the simple matter of the redistribution of some resources, ones originally bound for the shaper damuteks. Nom Anor had always had a keen interest in the most holy work of the shapers, unholy and unsanctified as his interests were, it was his biggest and best kept secret to date.

He for sure has a lot of secrets, and many he keeps :p

The resources had found their designated location, but the contents of the storage ganadotes may have been a little less full than usual.
    It was not the first time that Nom Anor had dipped his hand into the proverbial sacworm full of snackbeetles, gods knew that several higher ranking Intendants did this all the time when it came to their vices, and it probably would not be the last.

ROFLMAO
    Sweet tooth he is 8-}

But what had followed his surreptitious stealing, was the current source of his discomfort...

Wow he for once got caught :p

"What heresy is this?!" The commander, Tsaak Lian, snarled vehemently, pointing one black talloned finger at the fleshy mass residing upon the floor of the damutek.

The mastermind of the biggest hersey that has to come [face_mischief]

It was, Nom Anor reflected, a total mess, crumpled in such a way, that it suggested the mass was little more than some form of living cloth, akin to a shapers oozhith, or there alike. This was not the case, and unfortunately for Nom Anor, Tsak Lian was no mere passer by.

He?ll survive it :p

Following the coup that had seen Shimrra Jamaane rise to power, many elite contingents of warriors, had been compiled to root out those in society, who refused to bow down to their new Supreme Overlord. While it was supposed, in the early days of the coup, that many would accept the change in power, this was hardly the case when tested in reality. Pockets of resistance, known as Quorrealists, after the Overlord they venerated, had been located on every worldship, every war vessel, the coup had been a long and bloody one, seeing thousands sacrificed or shamed, entire domains purged for their allegiances. Others were disgraced, relegated to the oldest of the fleet?s worldships, left to fester and die like the vessels they travelled in. Even Warmaster Czulkang Lah had been debased, and by one of his own sons no less! [/

6. Black-Dog

Black-Dog Jedi Knight star 4

May 27, 2008
    Well, that was quite nasty of Nom, doing what he did to Maliia. [face_devil] It's so reminiscient of the Salem Witch Hunts. You don't like someone, then call'em a witch and watch the lynch.

Again, I loves how descriptive and detailed you have going on. I'm really enjoying flashbacks more and more. :D

Oh dear lord! :eek: [face_laugh]

7. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
    That is all Blue's doing, it's her image she never saw it as Nom "Britney Spears" Anor. ;)

Oooops he did it again ... [face_whistling]

8. Blue_but_beautiful

Jan 16, 2006
    Maggy: Oh lord, where to start....ok, first things first [face_laugh] [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh] Never in all my days did I think I would see the names Britney Spears and Nom Anor put together in the same sentence...but I think you might have uncovered a conspiracy here. I mean, has anyone ever seen them together in the same place? [face_thinking]

Except Nom Anor he is the one who embraces the fear and runs when it gets difficult ... he is very special among the Yuuzhan Vong, he can cheat death for several times

That he can, he'd probably have won many gold medals in the 100m sprint, had he disguised himself as an intergalactic athlete ;)

He for sure has a lot of secrets, and many he keeps
    Ah, but will the proverbial skeletons all tumble out of the closet one day? [face_devil]

How does a force sensitive jester manipulate not-force existent Yuuzhan Vong?

I always wondered this, I think it all has something to do with the theory that the yammosk has the missing link. It was stated a few times that the YV and their technology, had no presence in the force...aside from a Yammosk. And Yammosks were bred not grown, perhaps retaining the genetic throwback to their past? Something to ponder anyway. [face_mischief]

Maybe he should have learned to get rid of thing called fear after all ... some say you can smell it. A scent lingering in the air, surrounding you, penetrating you

Oh wait .. wrong! Wrong!

That was the Force that did that!

Umm...no comment lol! [face_whistling]

That is all Blue's doing, it's her image she never saw it as Nom "Britney Spears" Anor. wink

Oooops he did it again ... whistling

[face_laugh] Yes, though it was you who saw the Britney influence, that image was just to illustrate how funny Yuuzhan Vong with bouffant hairstyles would look...particularly the men [face_skull]

[:D] Thanks very much Mags!

Black-Dog: Well, that was quite nasty of Nom, doing what he did to Maliia. devil It's so reminiscient of the Salem Witch Hunts. You don't like someone, then call'em a witch and watch the lynch.

I never really thought about it like that, but yes it is a bit isn't it? Trying times indeed, I think many YV might have used it as an opportunity to off their political rivals, we know Nom was doing it during the Force Heretic series too.

Again, I loves how descriptive and detailed you have going on. I'm really enjoying flashbacks more and more.

[face_blush] Thanks very much! The flashbacks are pointing to something, so I hope you were paying attention ;)

More soon!

9. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    Incredible detail as always.

Now, in light of his recent perfidious actions being discovered, Nom Anor had begun to wonder if fear had ever been purged from himself at all.

Fear always seemed a big part Nom Anor's arsenal, not unlike the Sith I guess. He seemed to use his fear and of course the fear of others to his own ends.

It's always fun visiting the untold stories of Nom Anor's life. Keep them coming=D=

10. Blue_but_beautiful

Jan 16, 2006
    Yes, he always did have a habit of exploiting other people's fears didn't he? Though it was a tactic seldom used by his peers, who seemed to think more laterally, perhaps out of dogmatic stubbornness.

Thank you, and i'll certainly be scribbling up the next chapter ASAP :) (memory stick in a place I'm not likely to lose it this time [face_blush] )

11. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Now, in light of his recent perfidious actions being discovered, Nom Anor had begun to wonder if fear had ever been purged from himself at all.

It seems that fear is a central component of his personality. And he doesn't seem to realize it.

Yet another stunning update! =D=

Your work never fails to move and amaze. [:D]

12. Blue_but_beautiful

Jan 16, 2006
    Aww ty [face_blush] I am soooo sorry I haven't updated this in a while, I got sent on a heap of long-distance placements for work and didn't have much free time at all :( I have, however, begun a new chapter, and hope to have it up soon! I completely intend to finish this, hate leaving fics incomplete, it's a pet hate.

13. Blue_but_beautiful

Jan 16, 2006
    Note: Hope everyone had a good holiday season and new year! :) I was insanely busy but I finally managed to get some time away to work on this.
    This is just part one of this update, I am tying up a few loose ends in the second half of this in draft, where we are back with Tekli and company [face_devil]

Zonama Sekot - Present Day.

The procession moved forwards, toward the allotted landing site, one of few awarded to the Yuuzhan Vong on world here, and only able to transport citizens between settlements, unless of course, they were a part of off world 'planetary rejuvenation' programs. This was in conjunction with the agreements of peace made with the Galactic Alliance, the Yuuzhan Vong would provide shapers capable of undoing most of the vongforming, that had taken place on countless worlds across the galaxy, to worlds with the most severe cases of alien flora and fauna, whilst keeping up an agreement that any Yuuzhan Vong not participating in these projects, should be world bound upon Sekot for the time being. This worked in theory, but for how long this would last, only time could tell...already the rope of trust had begun to fray and tensions were high since the attack on the Sen'tai settlement.

What offworlders might have referred to as a shuttle port, was not really much to look at and what was there, might have well offended Yuuzhan Vong eyes. The Sekotan airships, used as transport, were the perfect marriage of mechanized technology and organics. Long, bony ribs laced together and secured the bulbous baskets, that it's passengers would tavel in, like long sinuous fingers clasped together in silent prayer, holding woven branches of boras and a distinct metallic under plate for added structural support. The ballooned organic 'lung' that filled with air, was effectively just that - while machines filled it with the gasses required to keep it afloat, it appeared for all intents and purposes to be fashioned from, or a derivative of, the forebreather's bladders utilized by Yuuzhan Vong ground troops during the war. Though these loomed far less ominously, it was hard not to notice the resemblance and not feel a shiver run down one's spine.

The strangely beautiful vessels bore no weapons emplacements where the knobbly calcifications adorning it's ribs implied, yet appeared almost overly Yuuzhan Vong in shape and design - had it not been for the tell tale glimpse of metallic structure beneath some of it's more natural aspects. Yes, it was a thing of beauty, but certainly not to a Yuuzhan Vong traditionalist.

That particular title could have applied to almost everyone in the vessel's presence at that particular moment in time. Almost all, because the landing grounds also harboured former shamed ones.

Huddled together in a small group, surrounded by some of the most intimidatingly large warriors Tinuu had ever layed eyes on, they kept their silence wisely, their reasons for being here were all different, none of them related to willing attendance either. Yet none among them dared to utter so much as a whisper to another, much less make eye contact with anything aside from the ground before their feet.
    The silence was not simply uncomfortable, it was suffocating.

Shaah, wishing to break free of the stifling atmosphere, flicked his coppery gaze up, nervously, towards the one among them who was his double in almost every way - almost, because his counterpart, his twin, knew nothing of the true reason as to why they were here. He had fought long and hard within himself as to weather or not he would convince Tinuu to go along with his plan, but the answer he had known all along, perhaps his crechebrother would see the sense in this eventually? Tinuu was no fool, though, he would want more notice, more time to construct a carefully thought out and strategic plan, not to mention more evidence to prove that the all-too-hasty Shaah, was not simply leading them both to their deaths in foolish belief it was the right thing to do!

So Shaah had found cause to lie in order to get his crechebrot

14. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    Excellent flow and emotion in this update. Great stuff=D=

15. Black-Dog

May 27, 2008
    I conquer.....I mean concur. :oops: :)

So this YV female making the scene, I take it that this isn't the last we see of her?

16. Blue_but_beautiful

Jan 16, 2006
    Thanks very much Robimus :)

Yes Indeed you are right BD! The unnamed one has a part to play yet. [face_worried]

17. Black-Dog

May 27, 2008
    Uh-oh, sounds like bad things are coming her way.

18. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    He prayed to the gods to give him the strength to continue, that Yun-Ne'Shel would breathe life into him, washing away his stress-bound fatigue.

"But I have discovered something and I know now what I have to do to set things to rights - and I need you to trust me, this is greater than us, this is why they will not -" Shaah paused there, feeling a none-too-gentle 'thwack' of a strike against the centre of his back, pain blossoming in keen tendrils that wound around the nerves of his spine. The blow was just forceful enough to break the skin, even causing Tinuu to wince in sympathy, but it's intention had not been to cause serious harm, only to gain the extolled one's attention.

Looming over the pair of former shamed ones, was one of the largest warriors from the main group, his stance seemingly promising pain should they sit idle and ignore his command.

"It is time, snivelers," He growled deeply, jerking what looked like some ford of crude weapon - fashioned from bound shards of Yorik coral - in the direction of the now-stationary airship, "Guvvuk!"

Reluctantly, though keeping his expression attentive enough to stave off the warrior's keen eye for lassitude, Shaah began to move towards the vessel's ramp-tongue, eyes silently pleading with his crèche brother to comply, to trust him just this once!
    When he was about out of clear sight, Shaah heard the sound of hurried footsteps coming up fast toward his right flank.

A hand on his shoulder, planted firm and steady, told him all he needed to know...and he had but one thing to say.

"For Sae, for lasting redemption."

Yet another incredible update! =D=

19. Darkjedi1971

Darkjedi1971 Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2009
    ok so enthralled in the story was I that my potatoes boiled over and my sausages now resemble Mr crispy from BLADE...lol...and my poor children have to eat it as well...[face_skull] I tried to reply to your message but apparently I haven't posted enough to send a PRIVATE message so expect some junk mail very soon....]-}...

20. Blue_but_beautiful

Jan 16, 2006
    Thanks VaderLVR! Good to see people have stuck with this, I hope the ending meets up to expectations! [face_worried] [:D]

Greetings again DarkJeedai ;) great to see you here, and thanks very much! I didn't know there were restrictions of PM's? Mind you, it's been a while! lol.
    Sorry to hear about your dinner, next time you are in town i'll buy you all some more to make up for it! [face_laugh]

21. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
    Triple B

Oh lord, where to start....ok, first things first [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Never in all my days did I think I would see the names Britney Spears and Nom Anor put together in the same sentence...but I think you might have uncovered a conspiracy here. I mean, has anyone ever seen them together in the same place? [face_thinking]
    [face_mischief] You do know it is true.
    I mean the singing voice, the missing dolphin, being rather short in build, the smile, the eyes ? was there ever a doubt?
    And now even the hair! I am sure he just shaves off the blonde hair so that it is not that obvious.

[image=http://onasje.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/britney-spears-bald.jpg]

[image=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/7/7f/Nom_Anor_headshot.jpg]

[face_whistling]

That he can, he'd probably have won many gold medals in the 100m sprint, had he disguised himself as an intergalactic athlete ;)
    You sure he didn?t take part in marathons?
    Ah, but will the proverbial skeletons all tumble out of the closet one day? [face_devil]
    Just skeletons? :p
    I?m sure there are way more interesting stuff inside his closet ? and it must be a huge one 8-}

I always wondered this, I think it all has something to do with the theory that the yammosk has the missing link. It was stated a few times that the YV and their technology, had no presence in the force...aside from a Yammosk. And Yammosks were bred not grown, perhaps retaining the genetic throwback to their past? Something to ponder anyway. [face_mischief]
    But there is not always a yammosk around to manipulate and then having it manipulate all others. And would not the Supreme One have noticed the yammosk meddling with his mind? I mean in battle it was obvious when a yammosk was around or when it was not or killed already. It made them look like incompetent fools

Umm...no comment lol! [face_whistling]
    Now I want to know what is hiding behind this whistling face :p

[face_laugh] Yes, though it was you who saw the Britney influence, that image was just to illustrate how funny Yuuzhan Vong with bouffant hairstyles would look...particularly the men [face_skull]
    it?s still your image :p

[:D] Thanks very much Mags!

you?re very welcome ? now to part two I still owe you ;)

Zonama Sekot - Present Day.

This was going to be glorious, this was everything they should be, Shimrra might have been insane, but many of his iron-fisted ideas were born of the gods, and he had gotten them this far, had he not?
    or a jester playing his own game :p

Domain Skell Worldship - 89 Years Ago.
    back to dear Nommy [face_love]
    :p

In all sense, the gods, if they did indeed exist, should have been praising his actions. He had ousted one whom would have sought to conspire against Shimrra Jamaane, who would just as quickly oust him, had the tables been turned. Ambition was the mainstay of an Intendant's official life, and it had never been beneath Nom Anor to do whatever it took to gain some extra ground.
    That is so Nommy [face_laugh]
    If the gods even exist [face_laugh]
    Yeshe did all and everything, bends and bows to avoid blow after blow LOL

So why was he feeling this? This....guilt.
    him not growing a conscience? :eek:

Gaze still averted, he wiped the sweat from his palms in downward motions against the front of his robeskin, his gut churning uncomfortably. He knew he should not feel anything, should not allow himself to become tainted by guild - it was a very un-Yuuzhan Vong like emotion to feel in the first place, but he was himself, a very un-Yuuzhan Vong like Yuuzhan Vong, an underhanded one at that. From as early as he could remember, he had cheated, lied and manipulated his way to success. When he had been destined to failure, he resorted to backstabbing the appropriate party - literally - to get his own way and it had worked!
    that says it all about him *chuckles*

22. Blue_but_beautiful

Jan 16, 2006
    Oh my days LOL, it's a connection that is making more and more sense by the moment! I don't know how I missed this before, Brit-Anor...[face_worried] I'm scared! Well at least if his espionage thing doesn't work out, he can always fall back on a flourishing music ca...oh no, wait, never mind :p

You will find out soon enough...in the update after the one that should be winging it's way here within the next few moments! [face_devil] Sorry! Thank you very much.

And as I think someone said before...Inspector Tekli is very much on the case! ;)

23. Blue_but_beautiful

Jan 16, 2006
    Note: Now follows the other half of that small update I promised :)

Tekli found this place oddly soothing, on a plain she could not quite explain. Here on the outskirts of the settlement, the force teemed with abundant life, all of it working together in perfect symbiosis, from the smallest of microbes to the tallest of limber boras trees - all of it pulled together in unison, filling the force with life. Or was it rather, she mused, they that were alive with the force?

It was both.

Sekot's presence had been focussed over the settlement since Tekli had last come in search of it, seeking aid. Unlike last time, she did not have the help of Jabitha to guide her, but the young Jedi felt confident enough to attempt to reach out to the world's consciousness a second time, without experiencing the overwhelming and mind-shattering effects of the power that the world possessed. Likewise, she hoped that Sekot would recognize her touch, her presence in the force, and hold back.

This was the main reason she had not asked Danni Quee to come along, her mild talent in the force left her vulnerable to Sekot's sheer power of presence, she would become overwhelmed in seconds. Truly, even Master Luke Skywalker had experienced something similar when making contact with the world, this was not something to be taken lightly.

"We meet again, Jedi."

The voice did not startle the chadrafan any, it's gentle, musical tones were as soothing as the feelings that encircled her here, and Tekli sensed a mounting surge of reassurance in the force, as though a great river, comprised of every drop of dew on every wayward leaf, had been directed straight at her.

Turning, though really she was not certain where to look, the voice had seemed all around her, she almost startled when her large, dark orbs met with the figure of a tall, slender Yuuzhan Vong female standing a few meters behind her. The woman's tentacle headdress writhed and rippled pleasantly under the warming rays of the worlds primary, and her expression painted her features wise, welcoming.

Tekli had never met Nen Yim in person, but Tahiri had described her to her often enough that the young Jedi healer could picture her well in her minds eye. Tahiri had not been scant on the details either, but this, was the unmistakable presence of Sekot.

"I do, and this time I fear I may have uncovered something terrible." Tekli responded sadly.

The visage that was Nen Yim's, crumpled into a frown for a second, as though the presence was searching for a memory, the force was thick with curiosity, lapping at her feet like the tentative touch of water upon the seashore. Tekli could feel her downy fur prickle and then rise - had Sekot forgotten her promise?

"Of course not," Nen Yim's voice responded to the Chadrafans thoughts, gently, appeasingly, "Your discovery pertains to my promise I see?"

Tekli nodded meekly, her rodentine expression a glassy-eyed and sorrow-filled one,

"We have reason to believe that the source of the explosion at Sen'tai was delivered by a Yuuzhan Vong who was working at the damutek of the Prefect, T'arlann Shoolb." Tekli paused for respite, taking a breath to calm her nervous disposition,

"Several members of the settlement have testified that he is one among them who is still resentful of their exile here. But I did not wish to place the blame without irrefutable evidence, any false action taken now would scare either he or the true culprits into hiding...we might never find out who did this until they are ready to act again, and in greater capacity."

Sekot's avatar nodded once, spreading their palms wide in a gesture of openness "This is the truth, of this I am aware."

Tekli's eyes grew as wide as nubian saucers, "Y...you are?"

"Yes, the Prefect is indeed among those who would seek to destroy me rather than accept the gifts that I offer them here." Sekot said somewhat wistfully.

Tekli was fumbling desperately for words, tiny, paw-like hands gesturing emphatically in a nervous agitation, "Then we must stop them, I must contact the mast

24. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
    LOL
    Not even dear Nommy outsmarts Zonama Sekot ;) :p

great update!!

25. Blue_but_beautiful

Jan 16, 2006
    Didn't think she'd let him get away with it...did you? ;) [face_devil]

Thanks! [:D]

Thread Status: