main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

As Long as there is Hope (JA): Completed!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jemmiah, Mar 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Awwww.... here I sit sniffling away.

I loved how Yoda knew the person he needed to convince on the Council was Mace... and the scene with them visiting Jemmy was just so profound!!

And Qui-Gon now seeing her flashes of temper and battle of wills as a challenge is too funny... especially his thoughts that "so long as she understood that ultimately he would win."--he does have some surprises coming. :D :D

Jemmy... I hate that the tale has ended... ok, just the beginning of the tale. It was a fantastic adventure, thank you so much for sharing it with us and I can't wait to see what the next one is. :) :)

2. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    Beautiful post Jem! Beautiful story! I'm certianly going to miss it.

So much foreshadowning! I love it! And boy is that little Corellian going to be important! ;) :D :D

3. Calamity Jinn

Calamity Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2000

Okay sis, I'm soooo sorry for lurking through most of your posts. But I was reading, how could I not.

A fantistic story presented and told in a wonderfully professional and encapturing way. Fabulous characterisation.

Definitely your best piece of writing to date, and I loved reading every word of it. :)

4. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Great story Jemmiah!! Now if I could only get caught up on all the other ones!

5. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000
    Thanks, Miana! Glad you enjoyed it! :)

6. Jemmiah

Mar 5, 2000
    Whilst I'm about upping my threads...

UP! :)

(Just for old times sake)

7. Jemmiah

Mar 5, 2000
    BTW, I know that Original Characters are sometimes not looked on too fondly, but would anyone want to read a young Jemmy story set whilst she was on Nargotria? Just doing some research :)

8. Jemmiah

Mar 5, 2000
    Shameless final upping of own thread before letting it sink forever into oblivion...:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.