main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA As the clock strikes 12..

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediSoccerDad, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSoccerDad

JediSoccerDad Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 12, 2004
    Ok!!! [face_dancing]

Let's prioritize!! o_O

I won't as 'if', the better question is 'where' ? [face_thinking]

I'm going to be in Philadelphia, so I will be attending the Midnight Showing of ROTS at the AMC Neshaminy 24 (Awesome Spot!! :cool: ). I'm going to try to meet up with Philly Fanforce Group, but I will be with my daughter, so I might have to stay in the 'PG' Area. O:)

I'll be seeing it again (probably many times [face_hypnotized] ) on that day. Anyone want to meet up later that day, as a group? :confused:

P.S. You can order tickets for all AMC Locations now. =D=

2. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    That's great, Rob!

We all look forward to meeting you. :)

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Grr...no fair...

The theater we plan to go to at the Fairgrounds Mall doesn't sell tickets online. And we have no clue whether they're selling advance tickets or not. :(

4. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Come to the movies with us, Steph.

5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Well, scratch that. This past weekend, they started selling tickets for the 12:05 showing. We got our tickets. :D

6. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    I'm planing on going to see it with Steph, but I won't be able to buy tickets till I get off and done with finals, so I'll pry be buying them this upcoming weekend... only 13 days before hand, *sigh* i wish i could get them early but, eh you do what you gotta do.

7. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Wesmin, you say you will be getting your tickets this weekend? If so, that's great. I don't think you'll really have a problem in picking them up.

Just so you know, we got ours at the Fairgrounds Mall for the 12:05am showing on May 18.

8. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    Ya I just got my ticket yesterday on the way back home from Kutztown University. ...and my ticket says that it's the 12:10am showing...

9. JediSoccerDad

JediSoccerDad Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 12, 2004
    Make sure you take some PICs, Steph for the future website!

The rest of you RRS-ers still looking for tickets? o_O

The radio stations are sure pushing it. I've already heard on three local stations how they are giving away tickets as prizes.

Anyone getting dressed for the occasion? [face_alien] (In a Star Wars Costume, of course & not just 'in general o_O )

10. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Hmm...I will try my best to get ahold of a digital camera - or a battery at least. My camera's battery is about to die, so we'll see.

As for costumes - I'm wearing something, but I don't know what. I was trying to get my TIE pilot done, but that won't happen. I'm still waiting for parts to arrive in the mail. Once they come in, just need to assemble them and I'll be golden. :D

Can't wait to see everyone in line!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.