main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga As The Furniture Flies - An Interactive Star Wars Soap Opera - We've been nommed! Opinions needed!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Shaindl, Feb 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    You people are nuts, you know... [face_laugh]

I'll have to check with Sid to see if I'm really dead. Or merely unavailable for comment...LOL.

2. Lady_Rapacious

Lady_Rapacious Jedi Master

Feb 20, 2004
    In what sense, Rap?

Get you're mind out of the gutter, young lady!!! :D [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

You people are nuts, you know...

We're not nuts, Diane. Just a little mentally unstable. :D [face_laugh]

3. JediNemesis

JediNemesis Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    Get you're mind out of the gutter, young lady!!!

We're all in the gutter . . . only some of us are looking at the stars. :p

4. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Wow, this place kinda died, didn't it? Oh Padawan, where's that post you promised me? Hm?

5. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    I've been busy with real life... although I think I'm not up yet. I think I don't show up til later after the rescue. Will have to talk to Sid about this. Or maybe I'm dead...

6. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    still waiting to hear from my co-conspirator so we can start the rescue.

7. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Hey, I think I'm supposed to be in on that conversation. :)

8. MysteriousRaven13

MysteriousRaven13 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Hey, Master and Kitara,

I should have (knock on wood) our post out to you hopefully tonight or tomorrow. My free has been very limited the last couple of days, but I should have the post completed and out to you guys for approval by tonight or tomorrow.

Rae

9. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    :: laughs :: Suuuuuuuure you will. ;) Good luck!

10. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    I leave for computerless colonial williamsburg in 5 days!

11. Darth_Pixel

Darth_Pixel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2003
    I leave for computerless colonial williamsburg in 5 days!

I've been there. If the horses don't kill ya, the boredom will, lol.

12. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    I was there when I was eleven- loved it! I can't wait to go back.

Of course, I was a history major in college, so feel free to question my sanity.

13. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    I love Williamsburg. I've been there several times. Of course, as a costumer and history buff, it's ideal plus I like the slow pace. My life is too frenetic as it is!

14. Darth_Pixel

Darth_Pixel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2003
    I hate that place and everything it represents. 'Course, I'm probably coming from a different angle than ya'll so we'll have a difference of opinion on that one.

If you like it hey, have tons of fun PK! Bring me back some of that awesome crumb cake from the bakery!

15. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    crumb cake? yummy!

16. MysteriousRaven13

Nov 2, 2003
    Well, here is Team Jedi's post... finally. Sorry that it took a while to get it posted. Thanks to Kitara and Master Solo for their help in this. The section in blue is a repeat from the last Team Jedi post.

[b] BEGIN AUTOMATED TEMPLE SECURITY CAM TRANSMISSION-KENOBI RESIDENCE [/b]

[i] Sitting in Kenobi?s room are Jedi Master Jaya Solo, Jedi Knight Kagen Atvar, Padawan Kitara Vaille, Future Jedi Knight Kautia Atvar-Janson, Future Jedi Knight Jayra Atvar-Horn, Future Commander Wes Janson, Future Commander Pirel Kalen Solo-Horn, CORSEC Commander Kalel Horn and Biff. [/i]

[color=blue] [b] BIFF: [/b] Kitty, why did she call you Master? Did you hit her on the head too? Kitty, who are all these people and how did they get in Obi?s room with us?

[b] KITARA: [/b] That?s actually a good question, Biff. [i] <Biff gives Kitara a big, goofy smile> [/i] I think that it?s time everyone reveals exactly who they are and what the heck they are doing here; and I mean time as well as location.

[b] COMMANDER HORN: [/b] What does she mean by time as well as location? Who are these people?

[b] MASTER JAYA: [/b] Why don?t you give someone the chance to answer the girl?s question instead of jumping in with your own interrogation. You always seem a little overeager. It?s a wonder you get anything accomplished for CORSEC!

[b] COMMANDER HORN: [/b] I don?t have to put off with that kind of attitude, even from a Jedi Master. I?m out of here!

[b] KAUTIA: [/b] I think it would be a good idea if you just wait for an explanation. It might be best if you are sitting down for this one. [i] <She turns to Kitara> [/i] Master, why don?t you find him a nice cushy spot so he doesn?t get hurt if he falls over in shock.

[b] HORN: [/b] Why are you calling her Master? I know her, she?s Moran?s little tag along. She?s no Master!

[i] Kitara glares at him, so Master Jaya Solo steps between them to calm things down [/i]

[b] MASTER JAYA: [/b] This sounds like an explanation I am very interested in hearing. [i] <turns to look at Commander Horn> [/i] Just shut your mouth and listen, Kalel. [/color]

[i] Commander Horn opens his mouth to make a comment, but is prevented from doing so as Kautia begins speaking. [/i]

[b] KAUTIA: [/b] [i] <looks at Master Jaya> [/i] Thank you, Master Jaya. [i] <mutters quietly enough to be heard by her sister, Jayra, and her master, Kitara, causing some laughter from the three girls, and curious looks from the others> [/i] At least he mellows out with age.

[b] JAYRA: [/b] [i] <looks over at her sister as she steps into the light causing a gasp to escape from Master Jaya> [/i] Should I start, Sis, or do you want to?

[b] KAUTIA: [/b] I can-

[b] MASTER JAYA: [/b] [i] <interrupts Kautia, looking at Jayra> [/i] Raven!!

[b] KAGEN: [/b] [i] <walks to stand next to Solo> [/i] It?s not her, Jaya. It?s not Raven. It?s remarkable how much she looks like her, but her name is Jayra.

[b] JAYRA: [/b] [i] <looks at her sister apologetically> [/i] I think I should start first, Sis. [i] <turns to look at the rest of the group, mainly the two newcomers> [/i] My name is Jayra Atvar-

[b] COMMANDER HORN: [/b] [i] <interrupts her> [/i] Wait. Atvar?

[b] JAYRA: [/b] Yes, Atvar-

[b] COMMANDER HORN: [/b] [i] <interrupts her> [/i] Where are you from?

[b] JAYRA: [/b] We are from-

[b] COMMANDER HORN: [/b] [i] <interrupts her> [/i] Why are-

[b] MASTER JAYA: [/b] [i] <interrupts Horn> [/i] This is not an interrogation, Commander Horn. So why don?t you shut up and let her and the others finish before you begin your questions. [i] <glaring at Horn who is glaring back at her> [/i]

[b] KAUTIA: [/b] [i] <whispers to Pirel ? Kitara overhears the conversation> [/i] I don?t know how mother?s master put up with your father in the beginning, Kalen.

[b] KITARA: [/b] Wait, you?re saying that he is-

[b] KAUTIA: [/b] Yes, he is Pirel Kalen?s father.

[b] KITARA: [/b] And they-

[b] KAUTIA: [/b] Yes, he and Master Solo are married in our future.

[b] KITARA: [/b] Would you-

[b] KAUTI

17. MysteriousRaven13

Nov 2, 2003
    With the Biff/Kitara posts, one would almost think there is a relationship going on between them.

(I'm saying this since Kitara is computerless for a while and can't get onto to me about teasing her about Biff) :D [face_laugh]

18. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    Well, in that case, it's obvious that she feels a great and swelling love for the former Jedi. Biff is a fine catch, Kitara! Have your way with him and he'll be yours for life and beyond! :D

19. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Kitty and Biffie sitting in a tree... k-i-s-s-i-n-g...

20. JediNemesis

Mar 27, 2003
    Kitara is so going to kill *someone* when she gets back. [face_laugh]

21. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    She can't kill all of us, can she?

22. JediNemesis

Mar 27, 2003
    She can't kill me, I haven't finished kicking Jinn to death yet.

:eek:

:p

23. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    Can't kill you all? I can sure try!!!!!!

*polishes lightsabre*

edit: WIlliamsburg was wonderful. Peaceful and genteel- staying at the Inn is just like living in a mansion from the 1930's!

You guys didn't warn me about the Trellis restaurant- Death by Chocolate cake [face_yummy]

24. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Raven started it.

25. MysteriousRaven13

Nov 2, 2003
    What did I do, Master? :D O:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.