main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga As The Furniture Flies - An Interactive Star Wars Soap Opera - We've been nommed! Opinions needed!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Shaindl, Feb 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    I'll get you for that my pretty- and your little horse toto too

edit: OMG 1000 posts!

2. MysteriousRaven13

MysteriousRaven13 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 2, 2003
    I'll get you for that my pretty- and your little horse toto too

Actually, Kitara, my horses' names are Elco and Reno (seriously) :D [face_laugh].

3. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    I couldn't remember their names.

Happy Birthday!!

4. MysteriousRaven13

Nov 2, 2003
    I couldn't remember their names.

Happy Birthday!!

Thanks, Kitara.

5. Darth_Pixel

Darth_Pixel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2003
    That's right! Happy belated birthday Rae!

6. MysteriousRaven13

Nov 2, 2003
    :D Thanks, Pixie. :D

7. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Wow. This died again.

8. MysteriousRaven13

Nov 2, 2003
    Well, I'm going to start something this weekend. But I need to focus on my lectures and lesson plans for my course, so it may take me a while to write the stuff up, unless you (Master) and Kitara would like to help me out by writing portions of it?

Why did I think instructing soldiers was a good thing (job)? :D

9. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    Why did I think instructing soldiers was a good thing

Because they pay you?

You know I'll help out where I can. I'll make sure Biff stays exactly where he belongs [face_devil]

10. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    I haven't been able to write anything because Biff is under Kitara's 'care', Qui-Gon is being tortured by Sidious and Ms. Thx might be dead... makes it hard to write anything! :p I'll try to do better.

11. MysteriousRaven13

Nov 2, 2003
    Why did I think instructing soldiers was a good thing

Because they pay you?

Was that why? [face_thinking] :D Maybe its because I get to impart my vast knowledge on young (18+) impressionable minds? But would you really want someone like me teaching young soldiers? :D [face_laugh]

12. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    Well, Diane's back and she's not dead....yet.

[b]Begin Audio/Visual Recording of Cell Block AA3278132? Under Senate Building[/b]

[i]A golden cage is set up in the middle of the cavernous unwindowed room. Centered inside is a large bed with red velvet coverlet and several pillows of various sizes and fabrics. A refresher unit is situated behind it. Everything is open to view.

On the bed is sprawled a woman in torn, brown-stained tunics. What skin can be seen is covered in fresh welts, bruises and blood. She appears to be trying to get up and failing. Identified as Ms. Diane Thx.

Enter man in black cloak. Identified as Malvus Palpatine, Supreme Chancellor of the Republic. He stops for a moment, then puts his hand to the entry pad. The door opens and then closes behind him.[/i]

[b]Palpatine:[/b] Diane dearest. It's time.

[b]Thx:[/b] <sits up and tries to get away from the man, groaning in pain> Kriff, no, please. Malvus, please don't hurt me again.

[b]Palpatine:[/b] <chuckles> But Diane, you promised that I could do whatever I wanted. And I want this?

[b]Thx:[/b] <shudders> I? I didn't think it would be like... You've gotten worse, much worse. I?

[b]Palpatine:[/b] My dearest one, promises, promises. I had hoped you would enjoy our little time together. I have so much to share with you and you react so beautifully. <laughs and begins to caress her arm with one hand> I had forgotten how well you receive my attentions, how every little touch fills you with? delight.

[b]Thx:[/b] There is only pain in your touch.

[b]Palpatine:[/b] Tsk, tsk, my dear. Is this any way to treat the man who will be the only one in your life from now on? The only one, dearest.

[b]Thx:[/b] <grabs his hand in supplication> Malvus, I know that? <presses her bloodied face to his palm> I know. <a sob is heard> Please. You let Qui-Gon go, didn't you? You promised that you would let him go if I came to you. <looks up at the man in anguish> You let him go?

[b]Palpatine:[/b] I promised I would let him live, dearest Diane. Letting him go is another matter.

[b]Thx:[/b] <scooting away from him in horror> You said you would let him go. I only?

[b]Palpatine:[/b] <satisfied smile on his face> I will allow him to find his way home eventually. When I am done with him? Will that suffice?

[b]Thx:[/b] <whispers> Don't hurt him. I'll do anything you ask but please don't hurt him.

[b]Palpatine:[/b] <stands over her and smiles in satisfaction> You are not in a position to demand anything, my love.

[b]Thx:[/b] <tries to stand but sits back on the bed, clearly weakened by her ordeal> I'll fight you. I'll not let you touch me again without?

[b]Palpatine:[/b] <laughs> You are so very amusing, my dear. I have the dark forces at my fingertips and you are helpless. Look at you. You are weak as a kitling but so fierce. That's what I love about you. The complete inability to see that your fate is already decided, that you are without resources or the strength to fight me and yet you keep trying.

[i]The man pulls out a vibroblade with a very sharp point and begins playing with it. Thx turns pale as she sees the brown stains on the blade. Apparently, it's been used before.[/i]

[b]Palpatine:[/b] You cannot resist me you know, especially here and now. And you are going to learn a new lesson today. One you will not soon forget.

[b]Thx:[/b] Sithspawn, you are insane.

[b]Palpatine:[/b] <laughs> Perhaps but you will never see the light of day again.

[b]Thx:[/b] You are going to kill me, aren't you? Malvus?.

[b]Palpatine:[/b] You are already dead to the rest of Coruscant. Might as well make it a reality, don't you think?

[b]Thx:[/b] Dead? Qui-Gon thinks?. I'm dead?

[b]Palpatine:[/b] Oh, yes. So you will never be rescued. You will live out your time here with me as your sole companion. Well, me and the agony I bring to you. And you will die ? without hope, without love, without relief from the torment I so love to inflict. Pleasure and pain are closely intertwined, don't you think?

[b]Thx:[/b] So t

13. MysteriousRaven13

Nov 2, 2003
    :eek: :eek: :eek: Oh my god, Diane. Jade's you're daughter?!?!?!?!?!? :eek:

Palpatine better watch his back, showering attention on Diane might make Rapacious jealous and vengeful! :D

14. JediNemesis

JediNemesis Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    Three words.

Who's the father? [face_laugh]

15. MysteriousRaven13

Nov 2, 2003
    That's what I would like to know? :D

16. JediNemesis

JediNemesis Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    I think I know. [face_mischief]

[voice=JuanAntonio]Deeanne, eet has been manee yeears, but I beleeve that now ze time ees right to teell you ze truth . . . [/voice]

Could it be? :eek:

17. MysteriousRaven13

Nov 2, 2003
    Juan??? :eek:

Or wait...

could it be...

Master Yoda?!?!?!?! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

18. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    You are so funny. I wanted it to be Qui-Gon but Jade wouldn't agree. Let's just say it's a Corellian Jedi and leave it at that. :D Apparently, Ms. Thx gets around.... :eek:

19. MysteriousRaven13

Nov 2, 2003
    I wanted it to be Qui-Gon but Jade wouldn't agree. Let's just say it's a Corellian Jedi and leave it at that.

Well, it would just have been another skelton in the scruffy nerd-herder's closet, eh? :D

20. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    Poor Diane, I suppose I could let Biffy rescue you....

Unfortunately he doesn't fly that well..... [face_devil]

21. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    Well, then do what I do with Biff. Give him tranquilizers or alcohol and he won't know he's flying... or hit him over the head with the lightsaber!

22. MysteriousRaven13

Nov 2, 2003
    Well, then do what I do with Biff. Give him tranquilizers or alcohol and he won't know he's flying... or hit him over the head with the lightsaber!

Hitting him on the head with the lightsaber might not be a good idea. He already thinks Kitara loves him. :D

You know what they say, you hurt the ones you love. So as many times as Kitara has hit him over the head, she must really love him. :D

Rae

23. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    Those were NOT love taps!!!

for those who haven't visited Renata's wonderful spooky RR- poor Biff just fell off a cliff

Hey- that rhymes 8-}

Seriously Raven- we need to get the rescue moving before I take off for Maui in a few weeks

24. MysteriousRaven13

Nov 2, 2003
    Kitara,

I just started on something (for Team Jedi) so give me a couple of days to get it put together. I should have some time, since I won't be getting on the platform to teach until the week after next. I just have to attend required certification classes for the next three days, so it will be a light week next week.

Rae

25. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Heh. Great post. So who's the daddy?

26. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    Jaya Not the one I wanted (Qui-Gon). I don't know. How about Neeja Halcyon?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.