main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends As The Medward Turns (Kyp/Lola)-A Valentine for Lola64. Humor vig. Author replies 02/16/8!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by brodiew, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    A/N: This is a special Valentine for my friend Dawn, aka Lola64. She has been a support and inspiration for me these last two year or so years and I wanted to make her wish come true.

Please enjoy as Nurse Lola gives aid and comfort to an injured Kyp Durron. ;-)

As The Medward Turns

Kyp Durron hated the medward; especially those on outer rim planets that put him at the mercy antiquated medicine. His current predicament could have been avoided had he kept his eyes to himself. But, the brown haired beauty that had crossed his path took enough of his attention to distract him from the speeder that blew though a traffic light. The speeder had not stopped, clipping his left leg, and leaving him sitting in the street.

Having been assisted to the hospital, his leg was placed in an ancient cast.

?Oh My Stars!? cried a voice from the door of his room. ?It?s really you! Kyp Durron!?

Kyp turned to see a woman standing the doorway, clearly in awe of him. Her feelings through the Force were evident and, though adoring, could be potentially dangerous. She was attractive in a rough sort of way. Her chestnut hair was up in a bun, covered by a white hat that looked like folded paper. She wore a white uniform which appeared to be made of durable fabric. It did not look comfortable. The top button on the outfit was fasted just below her bust line revealing an impressive cleavage.

?Hello,? Kyp said as she approached his bed. The woman was still bubbling with the excitement of being his presence.

?Hello, Mr. Durron,? said giddily. ?We don?t see many Jedi around here. Much less big, strong, manly Jedi Masters like you.?

This was not good. Kyp noticed the woman?s fingers were toying with the railing of the protective gate that ran along the edge of his bed.

?I?m not that manly at the moment,? he replied, trying his disarming smile. Wait. Why had done that. He didn?t want to encourage her. ?I?m on my back with a leg in the air.?

?I can see that,? she said winking. ?I?m Nurse Lola. I?ll be watching over you for the next couple of days. Though we don?t have any Jedi Healers out here, we expect your meditative trance will help you get better faster.?

Her skin, what was visible anyway, was without blemish. She had a mild tan, but was far from bronze. Her face was smooth, friendly, and inviting. He was suddenly, inexplicably drawn to the woman.

?I can?t say this is comfortable,? he said, looking into her hazel eyes. ?But, it could be a while before I?m ready to leave.?

?Though your healing is our primary concern, I?d be honored to have you here as long as you need to stay.?

?Thank you."

Lola stood next his bed in nervous silence. Kyp could tell that she still had something to say. Strangely, he wanted to hear it.

?I?m all ears, Lola. What is it??

?This is rather awkward,? she began becoming more energized with each word. ?I?m a little embarrassed. But, I?m the leader of the Kyp Durron fan club for greater Dunlap City. We have satellites all over the planet. Do you have a fan club on Coruscant??

Fan clubs. Another thing Kyp was not a?fan of. Though he kept himself, and was not often in the Galactic headlines, he still had billions of fans across the galaxy.

?I?m sure there is, but I?m not really aware of them,? he said, shifting weight in the bed. He winced in pain. ?How many members does your fan club have??

?Are you ok? Where does it hurt?? she asked, temporarily ignoring his question.

?Nothing to worry about,? he replied. ?I felt a twinge in my hip, when I moved.?

Lola leaned over the bed, examining the traction device and adjusting it to lower his leg a couple of inches. She lingered over his prone body, her chest even with his eyes. He couldn?t help but look.

?Is that better?? She asked, looking down at him.

Kyp coughed.

Lola retreated to her perch at the bed railing.

?Much better,? he said, killing the cough.

Her lips were full and naturally red. He was momentarily mesmerized.

?Would you like something for that cou

2. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Lola stood there next his bed in nervous silence. Kyp could tell that she still had something to say. Strangely, he wanted to hear it.

It's like: Force persuation! :p

Fan clubs. Another thing Kyp was not a?fan of. Though he kept himself, and was not often in the Galactic headline, he still had billions of fans across the galaxy.

Billions?!?!? Sort of as exaggerated as how many he killed!

Ah Kyppie! Happy V-Day! :*

3. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    You know me all too well brodiew. [face_laugh]

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. This was the best Valentine Gift I have ever gotten. Now only if this 'ship' can catch on, maybe it can become canon one day. [face_praying]

?I?m not the manly at the moment,? he replied, trying his disarming smile. Wait. Why had done that. He didn?t want to encourage her.

[face_laugh] Yes Kyp, don't encourage me. Not that it would matter whether you did or not. :p

Lola leaned over the bed, examining the traction device and adjusting it to lower his leg a couple of inches. She lingered over his prone body, her chest even with his eyes. He couldn?t help but look.

If you got 'em flaunt 'em. I'm just saying. ;)

?You mentioned a fan club?? he said. ?How many members do you have??

She beamed at his interest. ?I?ve enlisted 64 members in the hospital alone.

So that's what the 64 in my user name is for?! :oops: I was kind of wondering myself.

The kiss deepened. Another flash burned his eyes as his lips burned from the kiss.

The kiss ended quickly, and by the time his eyes recovered, Lola was gone.

Ok, where the heck did I go? :confused: Come back, Lola. What are you thinking kissing and running off? :rolleyes:

Thank you for you understanding my unhealthy infatuation for this fictional character. You are the best for doing this.

4. MarasFire

MarasFire Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2007
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] This was so awesome! Such a cute gift!

?Hello, Mr. Durron,? said giddily. ?We don?t see many Jedi around here. Much less big, strong, manly Jedi Masters like you.?

I wonder if she likes him...[face_thinking]

?No, I?m fine, Lola, and, if may be so bold, so are you.?

Her mouth dropped open at the same moment as his. She took a step back, gasping.

Oooh, Lola...I'm jealous!

The kiss ended quickly, and by the time his eyes recovered, Lola was gone.

And MarasFire shows up for the rebound!!!

Oh, wait. This isn't my story... :p

5. BigFatty

BigFatty Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2005
    Excellent job. And Happy V-Day to Lola. [face_love] :* ;) You deserve it.

6. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    iamobiwan1970: Thanks for reading, Obi. I?m glad you got a kick out this silliness. But, in all fairness, Kyp could have at least 2 billion fans across the galaxy. :D

Lola64: I?m so pleased you enjoyed this, Dawn. You deserved it. The fact that this Lola resembles you is purely coincidence. For real. :p Happy Valentine?s!

MarasFire: Thanks for stopping by, MarasFire. I?m sure Lola is happy to have a stand in, if necessary. I?m glad you had fun with it.

BigFatty: Thanks for reading, BigFatty. She surely does deserve to be lampooned by her friends. [face_skull]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.