main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL As the shields go down and stinkbombs rain down on Docking Bay 1138, Edmontooine's troops move in...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Indigo_Jade, Mar 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gov_Jade

Gov_Jade Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2003
    psssst....Rogue...time to go to sleep...Florida battle rules...anything after midnight till 530am EST unless initiated by a Floridian we call foul...hehehe

j/k

takes a slap with the bacon just for grins and giggles

2. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    I knew you guys liked getting smacked around by a giant piece of meat... what's wrong with you? :p

3. CountDoofus

CountDoofus Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2004
    takes a slap with the bacon just for grins and giggles

Er... That sounds a little homo-erotic to me. Does the Empire have their own "don't ask - don't tell" policy?

4. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Annya Latoure gets up from a restful night of sleep and approaches sleeping Canadians with fresh coffee and scones. Good morning, this is your wake up call to the negotiating table. We had a lot of fun last night hurling insults and bacon. We would love to continue this kind of banter (friendly warfare)for as long as some one is interested in responding.
    I haven't seen that much activity since we jettisoned the previous SITH LORD of our region. We have greatly enjoyed playing and wish to continue. Forgive us if some of our comments get a little low or stereotypical...it is all in fun and we love our Canadian neighbors. A few ground rules should be established for the comfort of each side.
    1)Geneva rules of Warfare.
    2)Prisoners treated fairly.
    3)After midnight attacks are not required to be responded to since some of us DO go to bed at a reasonable hour.
    4)Taking a break is not an admission of defeat.
    5)Keep bathroom humor to a minimum. Be creative and try some attacks that have not been played before.
    6)Remember none of this is personal or any way is a statement of dislike or distrust for our borders or neighbors on either side.
    7) City Reps may call FOUL if blows become too tasteless and personnally directed.
    8) Keep it fun and lighthearted. Do not take anything personal or forget that we are all friends here doing a little role-play.

Canadians...do you have any rule requests to add? If there are no other additions here, "In the name of fun and fair play, let the games begin!"

5. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    "You tell em we agree and that we're coming... and hell's coming with us... HELL'S COMING WITH US!!!" (I love Tombstone) ;)

*Annya scampers back to Tampa, rotten tomatoes nipping at her heels*

6. codemaker

codemaker Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 24, 2003
    Canadiens, I hate those guys. Troops, prepare to disembark. TDB 1138 needs us.

Ship takes off and heads towards the TDB system.

7. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    Oh, and just for future reference...

It is CanadiAns, with an "A" not an "E"... :)

Apparently once our takeover is complete, we will have to do something about the edjucashun of these Orange Heads!!!

*fires a couple more rotten tomatoes in parting*

8. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    *runs in with my modified leaf-blower with a toiler paper roll at the end. proceeds to TP all of tampa bay FF*

There's your TP General cornholio :D [face_devil]

9. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Annya simply handed the olive branch and rotten tomatoes are flung at her feet. Okay time to take off the kid gloves and get down to the brass knucks for you canukes.

A Tampa Lightning player fires a slap shot at the head of the CO of CanadiAns leaving a mark that Ajax won't take off. As he Falls to the ground Annya orders a full volley of pucks at the enemy lines. Hard rubber hits its mark as one after the other the lines give way to fallen Cannukes. Annya is a Bounty Hunter and the price on their Queen's head and she begins her such to rid themselves of the Great White North soldiers. She gladly accepts the contract and begins her search for their Commander n Chief.

10. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    *Stands in the front-lines taking the pucks full on Happy Gilmore style*

Come on! That all ya got! :mad:

11. THEGONK

THEGONK Jedi Youngling

Mar 4, 2004
    -Gonk enters fighter and travles to nearby death star-

This planet sucks gonk....
    Fire when ready!!

-Planet destroyed along with all Kabasa eating yahoos and self obsorbed over the hill Americans-

I rule Gonk Gonk.....

12. CountDoofus

Mar 20, 2004
    Genius...

Absolute genius.

13. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    Don't be too proud of your technological terror, Gonk. The ability to pretend to destroy a planet is nothing next to the power of the GIANT SLAB OF CANADIAN BACON!

*beats GONK into obscurity with my bacon*

14. CountDoofus

Mar 20, 2004

"It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the Force... But by our skills with a slab of bacon."

15. Mom_Mothma

Mom_Mothma Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2002
    "I do hate to be such a litterbug, but..."

*Mom climbs into a troop shuttle with a large cardboard box in her arms. The shuttle rises and hovers over the battle field for a few precious seconds, long enough for Mom to dump the contents of the box out the hatch. Thousands of identical pieces of flimsi paper drift down upon the unsuspecting Floridians...er, Floridites...Floridese...Tampa people.*

Pilot: "What did you drop, Ms. Mothma?"

Mom_Mothma: "Just call me Mom, dear."

Pilot: "Right...what did you drop on them, Mom, propeganda?"

Mom_Mothma: "Better than propeganda. Something that will completely confuse and baffle them."

Pilot: "What?"

Mom_Mothma: "Ballots for the 2000 Presidential Election."

16. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    "I find your lack of bacon disturbing."

[face_laugh] That'll get 'em good mom.

17. CountDoofus

Mar 20, 2004

*Hiding behind a rocky outcropping adjacent to the battlefield, Count Doofus flips on the comm switch. "The Force is with us Master Sidious. I have good news to report. The war between the Canadians and the Floridians has begun."

"Excellent..." The craggy, withered voice of an ancient evil crackles through to respond. "You have done well, Count Doofus. Everything is going as planned."

Count Doofus clears his throat before speaking again, choosing his words carefully. "However, there is one thing, My Master, which seems to have me completely baffled." Count Doofus mops sweat from his brow with the piece of paper crumpled in his hand.

"What is it?"

"Well, Master, there are papers falling from the sky. Millions of them. And printed on the paper, on one side, are two words. BUSH and GORE. The more I look at it, the more confused I get, and I'm just not sure how to proceed."

"Wait a minute. Where are you right now," asks the Old Voice?

"In Florida, My Lord."

"My God... This isn't happening. Now listen closely, Doofus. Don't touch it, do you hear me? Just throw it away and get out while you still can!" The usually calm voice erupts into a scream. "Are you listening to me??? GO NOW!"

But it was too late. Count Doofus just collapsed onto a pile of out-of-date election ballots, mentally crippled and weeping, gently rocking himself. The more he stared at their cryptic message, the more his mind seemed... to fade... away......

18. GeeksGoneBad

GeeksGoneBad Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2003
    I'm a slicer... Hired by the TBFanforce to slice into the Canadian's computer system to sabatoge it.

OK...

Click... Click click....

User Name: Shania
    Password: *******

Click... *beep*

I'm in!

Hunting for the main system on the grid...

There it is... Hmmmmm what's this?
    the "National Anthem" file... hmmmmm...
    Let's play it backwards...

"I Love You.. You Love Me... We're a happy family.."

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Make it stop! Make It STOP!!!!

GeeksGoneBad falls over in a catatonic state... curled up in the fetal position... Eyes Wide, but nodoby's home...

19. CountDoofus

Mar 20, 2004
    By the way... Loved you Canadians in "Bowling For Columbine".

20. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    All our "passive" attacks are coming to full fruition!!! :)

*Indigo decides it has been too quiet, and rushes up to dump a bucket of "Sardine Milkshake" all over Gov_Jade's nice uniform.*

"Makes an improvement!"

21. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    Michael Moore... the only American with any kind of sense or sanity... I wonder if there's any Canadian in him ;)

22. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    The war is over? NOT FOR ME! YOU GUYS KILLED MY FAMILY!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs into Canada and kills everything in sight, thus beginning WWIII*

~Neszis~

23. CountDoofus

Mar 20, 2004
    Such a violent, young filmmaker you are, Neszis... ;)

24. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    *Breaks down in tears*

It's so true!

~Neszis~

25. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    <<Well, 73 posts later, in walks the Jedi....JACE!>>

**Jace draws his saber, and slices the bacon in half**

This party's over.

"There are only two things that scare me, and one of them is Nucluear war..."
    "Whats the other?"
    "Huh?"
    "Whats the other thing that scares you?"
    "Canadians. Nomads, you know. They smell like bacon... Small hands... "

;)

Onward troops! We'll drive them from our state!

Jace ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.