Tampa, FL As the shields go down and stinkbombs rain down on Docking Bay 1138, Edmontooine's troops move in...

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Indigo_Jade, Mar 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    *unleashes a Wampa in tampa bay which quickly succumbs to the heat and humidity and collapses*

Crap! :mad:
  2. Gov_Jade Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I know...we send ALL the vacationing Canadians home and not let them come back until they surrender...the overpopulation in the Great White North will force them to succumb...I love serving the Empire!
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
  3. Indigo_Jade Jedi Knight

star 5
    Uhhhh, I don't think so... we have more landmass, and only 1/10th of the people... no overpopulation up here!!!
  4. Neszis Jedi Padawan

star 4
    *Neszis kills Canada*

~Neszis~
  5. Lon_Blackstone Jedi Youngling

I'm back from my mission with the ultimute waepon,sure to make these canooks cringe in terror: the Bannana and Coccanut cream Key Lime Pie!
    Launch pie barrage now!
  6. Neszis Jedi Padawan

star 4
    *panting*

There's no need. Didn't you see? I just killed Canada.

~Neszis~
  7. CountDoofus Jedi Youngling

star 1
    *Hops in his getaway Solar Sailor and sets a course directly for the center of the nearest star, all the while screaming, "STOP THE CANADIAN MADNESS!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!"

Count Doofus is incinerated along with his ship, and the Canadian voices which endlessly plague his mind.
  8. Neszis Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I just remembered something ironic.

I am currently writing a long essay (read: I'll be up all night and then some) about the Battle of Queenston Heights in the War of 1812, the second time ever that that the US invaded Canada. Isn't that an odd coincidence?

In case you're curious, we lost.

~Neszis~
  9. GeeksGoneBad Jedi Youngling

star 1
    That's because we didn't have lightsabers back then! and they cheated and used that Canadian Bacon!!!

(oh wait... we really don't have lightsabers now either do we?)

:)
  10. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    I would think so otherwise I'd be living in the 51st state right now using monotonous money and drinking beer that tastes like pee :p
  11. Indigo_Jade Jedi Knight

star 5
    You give the beer too much credit, eh?!

*Indigo staples Sereana_Nightstar's pants to her shoes, and then dumps a pail of rotten sardines down her pants*

See if that gets em riled up again...

*Kicks the GONK droid again*
  12. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    *kidnaps the GONK droid and plugs him into the Edmonton Death Star*

We will use him to power this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL battle station... You may fire when ready commander! [face_devil]
  13. CountDoofus Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hey, what happened to the Orcs?

Oh, I forgot. I'm dead.
  14. Neszis Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Those bastards stole THE GONK!

KILL THEM!

*sets up a battery of mortars*

~Neszis~
  15. Lon_Blackstone Jedi Youngling

Fire constant Pie barrage. we'll get you GONK.

oops, I think we just did.
  16. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan

star 4
    well. actually my pants are attached to my boots already...on the inside. well at least use good sardine's and I can get the lemons from Fl. yum...I love lemon on mashed sardines
  17. Gov_Jade Jedi Youngling

star 1
    slams his hand on the holotransmitter and contacts Spaceball 1

Lord Helmet, send in yur pingpongs and comb those Canadian bastards right out...
  18. THEGONK Jedi Youngling

As a force senative gonk and the only gonk to graduated collage in my family, Gonk Gonk, I believe I speak for all the Gonks in the universe in saying that if i had arms I would have killed my self by now. But oh noooo you candian and american Trekkies ooooopppssss I mean Star Wars fans decide to kill me in a much more slower process. How you may ask, by keeping this subject alive. Yes, canadians eat bacon and say "A" at the end of all phrases. Yes, american are self obsorbed and have egos. (no real problem there) but for the love of droids cant we all get along. gonk gonk.....
  19. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    *smacks GONK on the head*

You're not programmed to think you're programmed to power my death star. Now power my damn death star!!! :mad:
  20. Neszis Jedi Padawan

star 4
    No, no guys...I think GONK is on to something here. If we all get along, we can make the world a better place. And it starts...

*places hand on Candian's shoulder*

Right here. All we need to do is try to *KILLS THE CANADIAN*

~Neszis~
  21. LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    after a very long, long, long, long, long, long, long , long, long bath in his privet back Bacta Tank and wearing a very wet diaper showing some rather ugly butt crack, Luke finds himself once again wondering around half naked and has no idea how he got this way.

"LUKE...LUKE...put on some clothes, you will goto..."

"What? What? I cant hear you, who are you? why are you in my head, I cant hear you, all the water in my ears and ringing in my head from the blast, what? what?"

"Oh God like he's our only hope, never mind."

"What? What? Can speak up louder please."

"Hey now that looks like fun, and its big, furry, looks like a big ram or billy goat, I wonder if I...."
  22. LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    We interrupt our regular Emperial programing (brain washing really of rebels scum like you) of the LIVE broad cast on the HOLO NET NEWS coverage of the invasion of Tampa Docking Bay 1138 (becuase they just sit around all day doing nothing but slacking off and kick around pit droids all day) for the LATEST breaking news, we now take you live to this news report....This just in we have recived word that the animated film basied on Kevin Simths film "CLERKS", "TROOPER CLERKS" has been finished and can be viewed over at the emprial broadcasting station at this location -

www.trooperclerks.com/films_cartoons.html

We now return you to our regularly scheduled Emperial programing.

HEY you rebel scum stop stealing Emprial cable we'll find you, no matter where you hide, No dune sea, frozen tundra, or over grown everglades is going to stop us from getting you for stealing Emprial cable, this means YOU.
  23. Neszis Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Might I say...

ABOUT

FREAKING

TIME!

I would much prefer to see Imperial Dogs, but I'm glad pt. 2 is done.

~Neszis~
  24. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    *Marches in with a flame-thrower on my back and roasts everyone on the tampa board*

Enjoy your Stanley Cup if you even know what it is! :p
  25. Neszis Jedi Padawan

star 4
    How's it feel to be beat at your own game?

~Neszis~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.