As the shields go down and stinkbombs rain down on Docking Bay 1138, Edmontooine's troops move in...

Discussion in 'Tampa Bay, FL' started by Indigo_Jade, Mar 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Tampa Bay Bolts totally ROCK!!!!!!

Lords of the Rink!!!!!!
  2. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    The Flames had a bit of a flameout, but da Bolts are legend now.
  3. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    *ahem* look at the 'Bolts' roster. Most of your best players are Canadian :p

Besides if it had been against Edmonton this wouldn't be an issue. The cup would be back where it belongs.
  4. Rani Veko Jedi Master

star 4
    *steals Stanley Cup while Rogue Thunder distracts Tampa Bay*

Uh...nothing to see here...move along!

*waves hand through the air*

This isn't the cup you're looking for. You're all going to go home and rethink your lives.

- Rani
  5. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    [face_laugh]

*Snap-hiss*

Go, Rani. I'll hold them off. [face_devil]
  6. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Your Jedi Mind tricks do not work here, only money. We paid the guys what they wanted and they are happy here away from the land of the ice and snow in the land of perpetual sunshine.

I have my weapon locked and loaded on anyone even thinking they could try to steal our THUNDER. The Bolts have the cup fair and square and where was Edmonton when the competitors were being decided on?

You'll have to wait until next year to prove your threats are true.
  7. Gov_Jade Jedi Knight

star 1
    *Ahem* As you have so mildly stated on a number of occasions, most players are Canadian. I will give you that, however, you neglect one small little piece of information they play in the National Hockey League, hmmm, I think there happens to be more American teams than Canadian teams. Oh and on that same note, I do believe this is an American National league and not a Canadian.

All jibes and barbs aside folks, neither team was expected to make it where they did at the beginning of this season, it was a great series. Yes the BOLTS did win, however, seeing as how I am a casual fan and not a serious one, I feel the series overall was one of the more memorable. So in parting, Lord Stanley, enjoy your tan.
  8. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hear, hear. Well said and well met. 2 outstanding teams gave the sports fan a great and meemorable season. Now if only our Devil Rays could bring home the Triple Crown (World Series). Now that would be a bloody miracle.
  9. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Well, since I live in Atlanta, I don't have to worry about trading good-natured jibes with anyone...at least concerning any of our sports teams. :p

Congrats to both teams! It was a great series! :D
  10. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Just want everyone to know, this is NOT flaming even though Calgary went up in smoke, this is a little lighthearted taunting. We loved this Hockey series and now we really have something in common with Edmuntoonie, Hockey and fine Canadian/American sportsmen. Cheers to the two teams. It was well worth the watching.
  11. Lelila Jedi Master

star 4
    *Rushes to Rogue's side, armed with 10 tons of Timbits*
    Hahahaha!

Congratulations, very well done to both teams. It was an excellent series.
  12. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks to all for the Kudos, for the Tampa Bay Lightening!! This was a good series and I will have to admit that beside the Boston Bruins my other fav. team was the Montreal Canadians>>>>(older hockey fan)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.