1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

As the Sock Turn

Discussion in 'Salt Lake City, UT' started by Marold, Jul 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allenj567 Jedi Padawan

2. allenj458 Jedi Padawan

I don't know what you're talking about- I'm allen.
  3. allenj567 Jedi Padawan

Be careful you imposter, in my anger I'll become more powerful than you can imagine.

I'm Allen. I have red hair.
  4. SockyMcSock Jedi Padawan

neither of you are allen. only I am allen. can't you tell? look, it's ME. A-L-L-E-N
  5. allenj567 Jedi Padawan

I am Allen. It makes sense that I would be the true Allen since I was the first to declare it to you. No one else is Allen, only me, everyone who says that they are Allen are just trying to steal my glory.
  6. SockyMcSock Jedi Padawan

your choice of text colors hurts the eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. allenj567 Jedi Padawan

You are lucky that my tyranical reign of terror over this pittiful band is at an end. If it were not, I would have my minions come and blast you into oblivion McSock.
  8. allenj458 Jedi Padawan

It makes sense that I am allen. If you were the real allen, you wouldn't have posted that you were allen in the first place because you would be secure in the knowledge that everyone knew you were allen since I've been signed on to this board since March and was the City Rep.

I'm pretty secure in my allen-hood.
  9. allenj567 Jedi Padawan

We shall have a test of allen-hood.... I will ask you questions about myself, if you answer them incorrectly you will be deemed a liar and be smitten from the boards. If you answer them correctly I may consider not smiting you and letting you just live a life of shame knowing that you are nothing but a well informed liar.

Let it begin.

Where am I from... originally?
  10. allenj567 Jedi Padawan

How is it, allenj458, that you are the real allen and yet you've only been registered for two days. I, being the true Allen, thought that it would noble to leave my old login behind to the past when I was the CR. I've thus adopted the new name of allenj567.
  11. The_Black_Death Jedi Knight

My statistics show that both of you a frickin' morons.

My statistics show that we should talk about more interesting things than allen.

EDIT: My statistics show that I'll send the dark queen to come for all the Allens of this earth if you don't shut the crap up.
  12. allenj458 Jedi Padawan

The Importance of Being Allen-

I'm only here to protect my namesake which you are defiling with your silly comments and your sad attempts at imitation. Asking me questions will do you no good because no matter which way I answer, you will not be able to determine them true or false since you aren't the real allen.
  13. allenj456 Jedi Knight

star 2
    waaaiiiit a minute.....
  14. SockyMcSock Jedi Padawan

Ai, you sock puppets talk to much....

Why do you still have a title real allen?
  15. Evil_Butterfly Jedi Padawan

Why is this thread even talking about Allen? who really cares who the real one is anyway?
  16. Joe_Shmo Jedi Padawan

Maybe everyone in here is allen except for me. Maybe I'm the only person in here who is not allen. Maybe I just have some sort of complex, or allenphobia (the fear of allens).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.