main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

As we all know Lucas loves to destroy the EU with his movies, what if....

Discussion in 'Literature' started by SithSpit777, Feb 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    "(and its the one who thinks I hate him. Go figure.)"

Note that that was not the most diplomatic thing to say. I don't hate you, nor I sure hope you don't hate me. Please be reasonable with choice of words next time personal or perceived thoughts are not worth bringing up in every post.

When did I call you a troll in this thread? :-|.

Oh, if you refer to garland, who I think is the only one who seems to be talking about trolls I don't think he pointed fingers at you from what I can make out from his spoof posts(Wasn't garland, trolls and forest imps in final fantasy games, IIRC). It seemed that he was pointing at someone elses's post.

quiet lunatic:"Why come here? I'm usually looking for stuff about Kyle Katarn, but that thread title; wow. You gotta admit, that's a good one. I wonder what its parallel would look like."

Ahh yes, if your a video game, movie, and kyle katarn only purist, may I recommend my kyle katarn discussion thread you might enjoy it, as long as you remain diplomatic, quiet lunatic, you are quite welcome to discuss kyle katarn there. Just remember that everyone in there is open to all aspects of the EU as they pertain to kyle katarn, so be respetful of what events or history that people bring into the fold.

2. SithSpit777

SithSpit777 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 3, 2001
    Bah Nooooo!

Val, it was a joke. I was joking about the fact that you probably thought I hated YOU (which I don't). That, and you seemed to be the one person who realized I WASN'T TROLLING. It mas a compliment to you.

sheesh! :p

3. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    sithspit can I recommend use of smily faces to denote, sarcasm or humor. If you don't use them comments come off completely serious sounding.

Also I must note that you topic post, and title do not mention humor in the title like you said they do. They could easily be seen as off.

This is not any spite of you just a something you might want to think about in the future.

4. SithSpit777

SithSpit777 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 3, 2001
    Ok, more smiles. And you are right, there is no mention of humor in this topic. I got it confused with another I created. I think I have lost my mind. Ah well, I will look for it in the morning. Think I will take a nap. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.