main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

As with alot of us, I need Jedi boots

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Ron_Kez-Mandan, Jul 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron_Kez-Mandan

Ron_Kez-Mandan Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2002
    I have begun work on a fan film that I and my Girlfriend are working on. we are making almost everything. I am making the sets, props, and writing the script. and due to a lack of talent, My girlfriend is sewing the costumes. Everything was going great I kinda had a problem with the belt on my costume, but then I found an old Army belt that I painted black. It looks Awesome. But I and my girlfriend got stuck the other day, What about boots? The main problem is that I live in a small, redkneck town in the middle of Utah. So if anyone out there has any idea of where I can get a pair of Jedi boots in central Utah your Assistance will be appreciated.

2. Thesabresmith

Thesabresmith Jedi Master star 1

Aug 31, 2001
    If you want to drop me an e-mail or pm i might be able to help, but taking a look at my website might help you a little...

www.geocities.com/thesabresmith

3. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
  4. Ron_Kez-Mandan

Jul 16, 2002
    Thanks for the help, I found some boots on the sportsman online store. They look really cool and I can't wait to get them. Now that my costume is done I have to begin work on the sets.
    THANX AGAIN!!!

M.T.F.B.W.U.

5. Ron_Kez-Mandan

Jul 16, 2002
    I have another Problem. I need a place that has a metal floor that I can put up walls to make a spaceship, or at least another way to make the set. Any ideas would be helpful!

6. KelliPadmeSkywalker

KelliPadmeSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2002
    Hey, I'm sorry I don't have anything to contribute to the actual topic (hehe) but I live in Utah, around the Wasatch Front area. :) Good Luck with your film! :) I love filming, I find it very fun and addictive :D

7. Ron_Kez-Mandan

Jul 16, 2002
    Hey Kelli, thanks for the support. And never mind on the help that I needed. I found the perfect place. We have and old closed down skating rink that we can rent. And I am currently working on the fight scene coreography (MISSPELLED!!!).

THANX ANYWAY

M.T.F.B.W.Y.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.