main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Asajj Ventress *HUGE SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Literature' started by General_Grievous1138, Mar 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General_Grievous1138

General_Grievous1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 9, 2004
    In a recent RotS VD pic (no RotS spoilers in this report) It stated this: "Shortly Before the End of the Clone Wars Obi-wan and Anikan atempt but fail to capture Count Dooku's dark side aprrentice Asajj Ventress, who remains at large"

So what happens to affter the clone wars?

Please Speculate

2. Mavrick889

Mavrick889 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 1999
    Perhaps her appearance in Boba Fett # 6 does make sense after all...

3. General_Grievous1138

Oct 9, 2004
    Haven't read that. Please Explain

4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    yeaaaah!!! go Asajj... we all knew it would happen anyway.

i believ assaj made an appearence trying to kill Boba, after she disappeared?

have to check on that

EDIT and i expect Asajj to either fix her ways and meet Yoda, who'll kick her backside (hes the only one she hasnt actually duelled yet), or go insane and attack Coruscant. or give birth to Mara Jade :D

5. General_Grievous1138

Oct 9, 2004
    Think she become's Vader's Dark Side apprentice?

6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Vader will just love to murder her. To do what Obi couldnt...

7. Mavrick889

Mavrick889 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 1999
    Anakin has an encounter Ventress in Boba Fett # 6, and doesn't make any "Wait...Obi-Wan was right! She IS alive comments" in it. This book is set 5 months before Revenge of the Sith, presumably after (or during Obsession) and DEFINATELY after Anakin believes he's killed her during Republic # 71.

8. DarthMane2

DarthMane2 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    Ok so the hussy is still alive. Yay!!!

This gives Obi-Wan the chance to finally hang the chick. We all know he wants to.

9. CeiranHarmony

CeiranHarmony Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 10, 2004
    Assajj will maybe become main villain in the Post ROTS Jude Watson youth reader series about Obi Wan still active in the galaxy.

10. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN Jedi Master star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    ^^^ I love Jude Watson's work but I really don't want Asajj offed in that book. I want her dealt with in an adult book or Dark Lord per say.

11. DarthBale

DarthBale Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 20, 2005
    Think she become's Vader's Dark Side apprentice?

I doubt it. He'd kill her for what she did to him in Republic #71, the scar around his eye. And he'd kill her for being a Separatist.

12. CeiranHarmony

May 10, 2004
    I think, like Aurra Sing and Jenna Zan Arbor, Assajj Ventress will be in the Top 3 post ROTS villains, besides Vader, Tarkin, Palpatine.

Boba Fett will make his name besting Aurra Sing. But she is alive for quite some time.

Jenna Zan Arbor dies some time before ANH, so she will reappear in the Jude Watson series, for sure.

Assajj Ventress might be featured in the Empire or republic story line continued after Epi3. As Inquisitor or Jedi Purger^^

was the main villain of the Jedi Quest series killed? Tranta Omega? or did he escape, too, to reappear later?

13. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    SPOILER FOR LAST JEDI QUEST
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    Granta is stone cold dead.

14. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN Jedi Master star 5

Jul 4, 2004
  15. O-B-GATES

O-B-GATES Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2003
    Obsession still has a couple issues to go so we really don't know what happens to Asajj yet. Her fate will be told in one of those issues. Probably the next one since she's on the cover. I remember Pablo Hidalgo saying that one of the villians created for the Clone Wars (Durge and Asajj) would be changed forever--not necessarily killed at the end of the Clone Wars. Since we know what happens to Durge in Obsession #3, he was probably talking about Asajj.

16. CeiranHarmony

May 10, 2004
    changed forever? how can she be changed in such a way?

besides severing her limbs.

she won´t turn lightside, so much implies the Visual Dictionary.

so what? what change might be so interesting?

And no, she is not pregnant and mother of Mara Jade lol, never ever.

17. ObiWanSpicoli

ObiWanSpicoli Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2001
    By the way, does anybody here know specifically where Pablo said that about 1 character dying and 1 being changed? I know it wasn't in the Pablo Q & A board.

18. O-B-GATES

O-B-GATES Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2003
    He didn't say one dies. It was somewhere on the starwars.com message boards. It was a long time ago so I don't remember where he said it.

19. Chaotic_Serenity

Chaotic_Serenity Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2004
    Crimeny, you mean we have to keep dealing with her now? Man, I had hoped Anakin would kill her in Obesession and be done with it. The whole "OMG insert any name is dead...wait, no they're not!" EU plot is growing really old really fast.

20. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    well you have a choice

1) a hundred million minor bad guys that die at the end of every trilogy or series.

This was the post Darksaber warlordism...Imperial of the Week anyone? or the Dark Jedi in Dark Empire?

2) a few supreme bad guys that you fight again and again and again

Palpatine, Isard, etc.

or

3) a speckling of minor bad guys hovering round a few supreme recurring nightmares.

Hard to appreciate the threat of someone if they keep getting beaten yet surviving, but its hard to like a bad guy that just dies after a few cool moves ie Czulkang Lah, the most underused two book bad guy in existence...Vong Garm Bel Iblis.

21. BobaKareu

BobaKareu Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 24, 2005
    If this is the case, then what is the point of having Obsession? I was really hoping Obi-Wan would finally take her out. Now you're saying that she'll live past the series? That's cheap, DH. Cheap. *sigh*

22. Fingolfin_Noldor

Fingolfin_Noldor Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2004
    *yawn* Seriously, just kill the woman and be done with it.

But it will be perfect irony for a Lord Vader to kill her. Certain to send the whole world crashing on her when she realised she has been abandoned like filth she is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.