main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Asajj Ventress in the Clone Wars discussion thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by fanboyskywalker, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    As much as I love Satine, I prefer the flirtings between Ventress and Kenobi a lot more. I DO TOO... Kiss, kiss, kiss...

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  2. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Did you get S4 on Blu Ray or DVD? A deleted scene fills in where Ventress goes after Revival.

3. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Ventress is a good opposite to Satine! She's definitely becoming the Catwoman of TCW, two-fold: she's a femme fatale for sure (and its something they should capitalize more), and she notoriously survives each encounter, like she has nine lives.
    No, I haven't. I'm afraid of double-dipping in the future. But now that Disney has the rights, I might have to buy it now, before the price skyrockets.

4. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Bravo on the good comparrison. Now I can not get Catwoman again out of my mind. :D

5. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    I will go out of my mind, if only temporarily, Ventress gets to use a shock whip. And I don't know how I could have missed this possible nod to Catwoman earlier! (Except Zygerrians are more like coyotes, IIRC, according to Filoni.)
    [​IMG]

6. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Hmmmm... true.

7. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    And of course she's also toeing the line between good and evil and has a back and forth love/hate relationship with the lawful good hero.

I like where this thread went.

8. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    Time for a resurgence of discussion about my favorite TCW gal. Her interactions with Ahsoka in the season's finale arc seem incredibly tantalizing.

9. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Is she coming back? I always like seeing Ventress, and after watching Cloak of Darkness earlier today, I'd love to see more of her kicking Ahsoka's ass interacting with Ahsoka.

10. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Hmmm... sure about that Dave? They really remind me of Servals.

[​IMG]

Oh that's right, this is the Ventress thread. I'm sure looking forward to seeing her next. I hope the gets through this season alive. I like the idea she might be bounty hunting Ahsoka. Kick her ass!

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  11. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Noooo, Ahsoka needs to kick HER ass, lol. I wonder if Ahsoka knows it's Ventress with the mask on, I guess she'd probably recognise her fighting style.

12. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Absolutely not... <<; Knowing Ahsoka, she'll sense Ventress when and if from the other side of planet Bob.

13. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Ahsoka should be burned alive by Ventress, her ashes then burnt too.

14. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    I'm taking it that you're not a very big fan of Ahsoka then, just a guess :p

15. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    "Zack Jack, get the diesel fuel."

Nexumaster likes this.
  16. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Ventress and Ahsoka are the two polar opposites on the spectrum of the quality of characters.

17. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    What will make me cackle with pure maniacal glee is when it is revealed at the end of the Ahsoka arc that Ahsoka is the True Chosen One.

18. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Or she just gets kicked out of the 'Chosen One' to get kicked out of the Jedi order.

19. Sitara

Sitara Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 8, 2001
    I never liked Asajj. Found her too boring and overdone at the same time. As if they were trying way too hard. She's a female force using villain...just to have a female force using villain. Like they wanted to do for TPM but thankfully never got the permission to do.

Hopefully Maul kills her. Or someone else does.

20. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Well I don't like her that much either, but she does bring some pretty good storylines to the series, I mean if it weren't for her Maul and Savage wouldn't be in the show, so I'm happy for her to stick around for a while, but eventually get killed by another villain.

21. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    Hey, I understood that reference (and I don't care what Filoni says about the Zygerrians, to me they remind me more of cats than coyotes).

About Ventress, I wasn't a big fan of her when she was Dooku's assassin, but after she was betrayed by him and went her own way, she improved as a character and grew. It was also a great choice to have her become a bounty hunter and I do look forward to see her again in this season.

Seerow likes this.
  22. Bliss000

Bliss000 Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 16, 2012
    Anyone else hoping for "The adventures of Snips and Baldy" in Season 6 :cool:

Sgt Crowfield and Mr. Atom Bomb like this.
  23. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Season 6 subtitle? The Clone Wars Season 6: Snips and Baldy. Lets hope Ventress makes it that far.

24. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    "Well if it isn't the hairless harpy."

"Well if it isn't Skywalker's filthy obnoxious little pet."

CT-867-5309 and AkashKedavra_93 like this.
  25. Samayel_

Samayel_ Jedi Master star 2

Sep 26, 2012
    i got a question, if only siths speaks in absolute, the only thing that Ventress must do to be a sith is starting to speak in absolutes?