main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Asajj Ventress Pencil/Pastel

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Dark-Sith_ofthe_Moon, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark-Sith_ofthe_Moon

Dark-Sith_ofthe_Moon Jedi Master star 3

Oct 18, 2004
    Hello everyone...I haven't been on TFN in awhile...So anyways, I drew this a bit ago while looking at a small figurine my brother owns.

[image=http://a218.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/22/l_866c5d7173988ba2ca7281197f49c6a1.jpg]

My next picture I think I'm going to try Han Solo. Hope you enjoy the art:)

2. Cem_Fel

Cem_Fel Jedi Master star 4

Mar 14, 2006
    I like your Ventress, it's very impressive and the darkness behind her fits the picture.
    =D= it's a great fanart :)

3. Dark-Sith_ofthe_Moon

Oct 18, 2004
  4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Welcome, Dark-Sith_ofthe_Moon! :)

It's a little hard to read going from the scan, but from what I can make out, you really did a good job capturing the character. It looks like you have a lot of detailing going on with her robes. I take it you did that part with the graphite? Either way, you handled the medium quite well. I even like how you put hints of red in the background. It really helps to create the illusion that the lightsabers are glowing and reflecting off of their surroundings. Excellent job all around! And of course, I can't wait see the progress on Han! ;)

5. Dark-Sith_ofthe_Moon

Oct 18, 2004
    The detail in the robe is a #6HB pencil, the lightsaber and background are graphite/pastels. Thanks for the feedback, I'll definitely post up my Han Solo. Can't wait to draw him...[face_peace]

6. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    Hello and welcome back. :)

Very impressive Asajj! Exciting picture. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.