main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Asajj Ventress question

Discussion in 'Literature' started by VaapadMaster, Sep 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaapadMaster

VaapadMaster Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 12, 2004
    What is her lightsaber form? Does she use two different forms, since she has two blades or one double-blade?

2. rogue_wookiee

rogue_wookiee Jedi Youngling star 6

Apr 24, 2004
    I don't know her form, but she has two seperate sabers with curved hilts that can click together to make a saber staff. Very cool.

3. BroodingLion

BroodingLion Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2004
    I'd assume that Dooku taught her Form II, but I can't speak for the staff style. Maybe something in a Sith Holocron?

4. Jedi-Asajj-Ventress

Jedi-Asajj-Ventress Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 12, 2004
    She was originally trained by a Jedi named Ky Narec, so her style might not be Dooku's. She had to do a lot on her own, so, her character history has a lot of mysterious blanks. Her databank
    http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/asajjventress/index.html
    doesn't say, and I couldn't find anything else. Sorry I couldn't offer more help...

5. Jort

Jort Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 2, 2004
    Maybe Obsession will tell us more.

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    According to Star Wars Fact Files, the lightsaber set Dooku gives to Ventress originally belonged to Komari Vosa, defeated by Jango in the Bounty Hunter game.

7. Jort

Jort Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 2, 2004
    Very interesting, but have the sabers always been able to connect or did Ventress modify them?

8. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    It's been awhile since I played the last level of Bounty Hunter but I think Vosa always had them seperate. Maybe it was a Ventress (or Dooku) modification.

9. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    Yeah, that weak-ass broad always had them seperate. She was such a disapointing final enemy...

Anyway, I think her style is Form II, although I think he staff probably counts as something entirely different.

10. Jort

Jort Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 2, 2004
    Maul used Form VII. Maybe that goes for Ventress to.

11. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    I donno..Maul didn't look especially Form VIIish with either his staff or one sabre at any point during Ep. I. He reminded me far more of Yoda.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.