main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Asajj Ventress vs Aurra Sing

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by dri-ma-kadi, Apr 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dri-ma-kadi

dri-ma-kadi Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2004
    Both of these characters are female.Both are Bald(Aurra is nearly)Both are dark Jedi.So who do you think would win?

I think Aurra because she has has lots of experince and she is also a better character.

2. Deeysew

Deeysew Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    i like her pants. Put down Aurra for me too.

3. Saberwielder315

Saberwielder315 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Aurra does not have more training. Ventress was a Jedi Padawan before she went Dark. Her master was KIA and she went Dark because her training wasnt completed.

Aurra Sing does not have any Jedi training and is not a Dark Jedi. She is a bounty hunter who, like General Grevious, collected a few lightsabers.

When is would come down to a duel, Ventress would kick the **** out of aurra sing. Asajj was personally trained by a Jedi and a Sith Lord. it's no contest.

4. clone3131

clone3131 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004

Ventress and her double weilding lightsabers baby!

CLone

5. ClonedEmperor

ClonedEmperor Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2005
    Aurra Sing is force sensitive though, and if i remember correctly, she was a jedi padawan, trained by the Dark Woman. Its in the EU databank on starwars.com

6. Saberwielder315

Saberwielder315 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Ya but she did not associate herself with the Sith or the Jedi. She had a vendetta against them.

7. RushinSundaws

RushinSundaws Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2005
    Aurra Sing is not just any ordinary bounty hunter/force sensative she was being trained by the Dark Woman before Episode I, she left and was officially a Jedi Padawan...if you don't believe me check out the EU databank info of her on Star Wars.com.

8. Zebra3

Zebra3 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 28, 2004
    That's right. I think it's all first explained in the TPB Outlander and more so in the sequel The Hunt for Aurra Sing. The Dark Woman and Tholme also talk about Aurra's training and what happened to her in the comic Jedi: Aalya Secura when she's using them as bait to trap Aalya.

9. Robal_Krahl

Robal_Krahl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 23, 2003
    I would put my money on Asajj Ventress. Aurra Singa is good with the saber, but Ventress was trained by her old Master and Count Dooku.

Dooku was an excellent swordsman; one of the best in the Jedi Order. He taught Ventress, and she picked up on some techniques. The fact that she uses curved lightsabers proves it.
    She also uses not just a double-bladed lightsaber, but an s-shaped one. It would take a true swordsman to effectively use one of those. Ventress could dance cirlces around Aurra, and end up killing her.

10. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005

Aurra Sing does not have any Jedi training and is not a Dark Jedi. She is a bounty hunter who, like General Grevious, collected a few lightsabers.

Aurra was trained by the Darkwoman... who also trained Ki Adi Mundi... so she has fromal jedi training... She was also trained by an ancient race of Vampire people... in the arts of assassination .. thats how she got the implant in her head!

Dooku personaaly trained Ventress... and Ventress conquered her homeworld by defeating severl warlord factions... with her rising to be queen in a sense of her world. Ventress is very powerful...

Ventress wins!

11. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    Both Aurra and Assajj had their Jedi training cut short. Despite the fact that Sing doesn't associate herself with any face faction doesn't mean she's not powerful.

But still, Ventress would win.

12. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    I would put my money on Asajj Ventress. Aurra Singa is good with the saber, but Ventress was trained by her old Master and Count Dooku.

Asajj was never actually trained by Dooku if you watched the Clone Wars, it was mainly just he found her, fought her for a little bit, then sent her out on a mission to kill Anakin. (Unless of course there's more written about all of this in an actual EU book, and wasn't just on the Clone Wars cartoon)

I would still go with Asajj though, she was vicious with those double blades.

13. Robal_Krahl

Robal_Krahl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 23, 2003
    Asajj was never actually trained by Dooku if you watched the Clone Wars, it was mainly just he found her, fought her for a little bit, then sent her out on a mission to kill Anakin. (Unless of course there's more written about all of this in an actual EU book, and wasn't just on the Clone Wars cartoon)

In the Republic comics, he does train her a bit; she is more disciple than apprentice, though.

14. master-starkiller

master-starkiller Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2005
    I would put my money on Ventress in a straight up fight, seems to me she has shown more overall skills then I've seen from Sing. Both are motivated by hate and revenge though, so you never know. Hey, maybe they would discover that they are kindred spirits and team up together! Nah.

One comment though, somebody earlier said the Dark Woman trained Ki Adi Mundi. That is not entirely true. Ki was officially a padawan of Yoda, but when he first was discovered by the Jedi, he spent time training with the Dark Woman. He calls her 'first teacher', but Yoda was his real Master.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.