main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ASAP ! What is the hardest to find Figure for ROTS ???

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Master_Oblivion, Apr 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Oblivion

Master_Oblivion Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2005
    I found Red Royal guard and the Blue seems like one store had 1 or other ... I found Red Robe Sidious

Can anyone tell me what is the most sought afte r figure ???

I also got the Red Lava Vader at Target
    for early bird special I need a clear Yoday are they coming to Toys R US this month ???

2. darcphoenyx

darcphoenyx Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 12, 2001
    There is no single hardest to find figure. Each area and even each store seems to have it's own shortages.

In general most of the figures have been fairly evenly distributed.

You should look around at a few of the other threads on this topic though.

3. Master_Oblivion

Master_Oblivion Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2005
    I went to ebay and alot of people are saying rare hard to find only a few figures # 32 - 38

are they going to come out later or do I need to find these now ....

Also has anyone had any luck finding new figures or old ones at places like Big Lots , CVS pharmacy etc where are some good stores to find rare finds and suggestions would help ...

4. darcphoenyx

darcphoenyx Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 12, 2001
    32 - 38 have still not made it to the shelves in many part of the country, but they will eventually. Most of the action on eBay is people trying to cash in on impatient collectors.

5. Flaar_Fyre

Flaar_Fyre Jedi Master star 2

Aug 4, 2004
    Well, the Darth Vader (Lava Reflection) and Holographic Yoda are of course the rare ones out of the bunch, so I'm glad I have both of those. The hard to find ones right now are #33 - 40. I have been to Target, Toys-R-Us, and 4 Wal-Marts, and out of all of those only 1 Wal-Mart had #33-40 and they only had 1 of each. I'd try to get the Palpatine, which I did, because they are saying there may be an error with that one because of the blue lightsaber he has, and he is supposed to have a red one. I don't know which is the rare one of the two officially, but I would guess the blue lightsaber one, since I don't think Palpatine uses one in the movie.

6. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I'm having trouble find Mace Windu with BAMF lightsaber and Bail Organa with Defiant "Objection" Action. Hopefully they'll show up on the next truck.

7. Theendisnear

Theendisnear Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    red guard

8. BibbleStrikesBack

BibbleStrikesBack Jedi Master

Jul 21, 2003
    I haven't seen anything past #32, but as far as #1-32 goes, I'd say the rarest in places like Target would be most of the Jedi with the exception of Anakin, OB1, Yoda, and Mace. And since the morning of April 2nd, I have seen only 2 clonetroopers and one GG bodyguard, and thus far, of course, no royal guards whatsoever.

9. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    I saw two Red Royal gaurds on the morning following the 2nd at Target, and of course...left them. I wanted them, but I figured "Hey, I have the one from '99, why do I need another?" Oh well. I just hit my local Target and they had an abudance of General's and his bodygaurds, as well as Mace, and Mothma...and Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Anakin. Along with the other Jedi. It seems my Target has a huge amount of the same figures. This goes for both of my Targets. Hopefully I'll find something new at Toys "R" Us, or Wal-Mart.

Also, Unleashed General and Anakin seem to be hard to come-by here. (Southern California)

~Vassago

10. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    I don`t think there is a rarest one....yet

11. Theendisnear

Theendisnear Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    palps#35 with blue saber will be rare real soon, as soon as all the red saber ones hit.

12. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    I'd have to say #33-40, but that is mainly due to lack of stores having it. I went on a short run today, and found no Royal Guards at all, Blue or Red!

13. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    I agree Vassago, I still enjoy my original Red gaurds from Kenner, I saw this fool with 5 of the red gaurds acting like he hit the lottery! I just can't get excited like that. I guess since I don't sell anything online it really doesn't mean that much to me which is rare. As long as I get the ones I really want I'm happy. :)

I actually got 2 Clone Commanders and a Clone Pilot on the 2nd. I like them, especially the Commander, but they'll only be rare for another couple of weeks. If you really want anything higher than #32, go to SWshop.com or Entertainment Earth.com You'll pay out the nose, but you'll get them.

14. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    Ah, I envy you Zemog! I wanted at least one Clone. I'd like to get my hands on the AT-TE Driver (that's it, right?) mostly for the removabel helmet. The commander looked awesome, as well; shades of the ARC Troopers, I thought. I'm with you again, Zemog, I can't get excited over figures like the guy you described; I've seen it too. I really got the figures I wanted when I went. The only ones that remain are Clone(s), Palpatine #35, and Tarkin. After that, I think I'll be fine. :)

~Vassago

15. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    What's rare here...

Any of the newer figs (forget the numbers)... Yoda #3... Blue senate guards - we have lots of red ones, no blues.

16. TheSamuraiJedi

TheSamuraiJedi Jedi Master

Apr 5, 2005
    Around here (Southern Oregon) we have enough Yoda's and Blue Senate Guards to make a path from Sacramento to Dallas to New York without ever touching the ground. What IS extremely rare here:

Chancellor Palpatine(With saber, # 38 I think)

Chewbacca

Clone Commander

AT-TE Gunner

Clone Pilot

Red Senate Guard

Blow Apart Grevious

Super Articulation CloneTrooper

NADA of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.