main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Ashley Eckstein Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by AmidalaLover, Sep 30, 2015.

Tags:
  1. AmidalaLover

AmidalaLover Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2014
    DarthTalonx and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  2. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Very cool. And I thought she had her hands already full not only with voicing Ahsoka again, but lending her voice to one of the lead characters in a dubbed version of a Studio Ghibli film, "Only Yesterday"; which I posted about a few weeks ago.

Bor Mullet and Ben-Solo like this.
  3. SensationalSean

SensationalSean Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2014
    The entrepreneurial spirit is very impressive, Eckstein is clearly not willing to rest with just one successful career path. Catering to women in a (somewhat) niche market is very clever!

We should all take inspiration from her drive.

CoolyFett and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  4. AmidalaLover

AmidalaLover Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2014
    The article said her business is growing too!

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  5. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Okay. So I made the mistake of merging your old thread AmidalaLover into the Ahsoka one. So I had to create a new title and thread due to this. Basically if you get anything on Ashley and what she does, magazines, her universe or interviews in relation to star wars etc then post it here. It's better to have a thread to just talk about her in the tv forums so we don't get a bunch of new ones popping up every so often.

That being said this is not a place to bash Ashley. Discussions should be done in a civil manner and I apologize once again for what happened.

AmidalaLover and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  6. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    Ben-Solo likes this.
  7. JediHeavyWeight

JediHeavyWeight Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2022
    Hey everyone

I was lucky enough to get to talk with Ashley Eckstein, which was pretty surreal. It was a 35+ minute interview where she talked about the evolution of Dave Filoni, her thoughts on Jedi Tales, and how it went finally meeting Rosario Dawson. I've linked that clip, and the full interview.

8. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    Man that was some good stuff..................kudos