main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chatt, TN Ask a Question?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by mr_nightmarez, Jan 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr_nightmarez

mr_nightmarez Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2003
    Give me a Crabby Patty!

If you could be in any cartoon world, which one would you choose?

2. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    What a great question! This could be a topic unto istelf! So many to choose from... all with its good points, but also with its bad points...

I'm going with the Smurfs! I would so totally pwn in that world! Mwaaa haa haaaa! "Gargamel... go make me a turkey pot pie!" [face_devil]

edit: forgot to ask a question...

What supoerpower would you wish for (only one)?

3. Darth Aiser

Darth Aiser Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2006
    How do I become a member of Chattooine? I first saw a thing in the newspaper about that party when Episode three first came out.

4. mr_nightmarez

Oct 20, 2003
    You have to kill a Jedi or Sith... Oh Wait - Sorry :p

You have to come to a meeting and meet everyone! If you want to be a full fledged member the info can be found at www.chattooine.com
    We will be in KNOXVILLE this weekend @ ADVENTURECON recruiting and having fun w/ the 501st and other Star Wars Fans.

But check out the website for full details and the forums on that site... We try to check here - but our new forums seem to get more attention than this forum.

Look forward to meeting you...

Todd / Nightmarez

PR/Media Relations Board Member

5. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    Glad you stopped by! Yeah, the whole Episode III premier was a blast. I'm glad you saw us in the paper. Nightmarez was the one dressed up as Jango, btw.

<yoda>Yes... go to our other website, you will. Hmmm? Yes..... </yoda>

Chattooine.com

After you look around there, make sure you check out the forums (which we call "Mos Nooga Cantina"). Here's a direct link: Mos Nooga Cantina

That's where you'll find all the latest happenings and what's going on. As Nightmarez said, we'll be at AdventureCon this weekend up in Knoxville. Here's their site: www.adventurecon.com. Lots of cool guests will be there along with our fan table, Nightmarez' Haunted Cavern table, the 501st, the Rebel Legion, the Jedi Assembly, and the Stargate fan group. PLUS, it's a cheap Con to go to ($8 to get in, I think).

After that, we're going to dress up as pirates for the Pirates of the Carrabean movie coming out on July 7th (although we're going to go to the Rave's midnight premier on the 6th). You're more than welcome to join us. Then we're planning a cookout for either July 8th or the 15th (the poll is still open for that). Our next regular meeting will be on July 10th at the Rave Theater (inside in their "party room"). You will not need to buy a ticket to get in. We'll be there to let people in that want to come to the meeting. Just so you know, our monthly meetings are held every 2nd Monday of every month at the Rave Theater. Makes it easier to remember. ;)

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to ask away, but I would encourage you to check out our other, more active website. Once again... thanks for dropping by and hope to see you soon!

6. Darth_Chewy-bacca

Darth_Chewy-bacca Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2006
    Is there a welcome thread for this place?I would like to know as much as possible about this place.

7. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    We started off on theForce.net boards, but we've created or own website (with a message board) where we pretty much do everything at. There's only a couple of us that still check over here, but everyone posts on the other site. If you would, go to www.chattooine.com and take a look around. We're in the process of redesigning the site, but we'll be keeping it updated until the change over. Anyway, our message boards there is called "Mos Nooga Cantina". Here's a direct link to it: Mos Nooga Cantina. We have a welcome thread there as well, so please... make yourself welcome!

8. mr_nightmarez

Oct 20, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.