main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ask Me Anything. Let's Bond

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Guys' started by Souderwan, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    Ok all. Guys, girls in the other house, whoever. We're not bonding or whatever. I've given up on spamming because it makes my head hurt. So I'm making this thread in an honest effort to get us to bond. I realize that I'm not going to bond with the guy who hates the military--what can you do? C'est la vi, right? But for anybody who wants to, here I am.

Gimme a hug and ask me whatever you want! [:D]

Wait. Before the hugging, there must be beer. Bring beer, let me have a couple, THEN gimmie a hug and ask me whatever you want.

2. starwarsagent

starwarsagent Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    Bond? are you serious man? dude, we are MEN! not girls..we are not bonding..no matter how lame it gets..But we can still be friends...I would ask for you to let go of the military life style that you are living..drop the guns, burn your uniform and ask for peace. you don't need to join a military to have friends man..it's ok. I know you been trained to fight and kill..but man, war is useless..You see they give you guys pills and things to brainwash you. it's ok to serve our country..that's fine, but when it's over it's over. you got to let the act go, you know what I mean? it's time to live a civilized, free-of-war life. And I also sense that the you are acting rebellious against certain races and I understand that, the military makes you hate certain races and cause fear..stereotypes all of that crap..

Man, if you want to bond..it's cool. but you gotta realize i'm not the type of person to promote a military lifestyle. I know girls love it and all, but that's because they don't know better.

3. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    lol!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.