main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Ask me......I am most awesome.

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Strong_Bad, Jan 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strong_Bad

Strong_Bad Jedi Youngling

Dec 30, 2002
    Hey everybody. I know many of you sit around in your life thinking "Man - I wonder what Strong Bad is doing" or "Hey, how can I be as awesome as Strong Bad" or "Geez, what is this thing on the back of my hand".

Anyways - if you got questions, man, I got the answers. So ask away, and I will more than likely make fun of you.

Holy crap, man.

2. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
  3. Le_Penguin

Le_Penguin Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    Sigh,

once again, I point the blame squarely at tight pants.

-Le Penguin
    "These peoples keep tryin' ta fade me!"

4. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    hmmmmmmm

I suspect that the "Strong & Bad" refer to your body odor?
    ;)

5. Strong_Bad

Dec 30, 2002
    Okay.....look, man. First off - thanks Sithman, I think. I really am the star of that place, even though that stupid Homestar gets his name in the little address thingy. But I working on this descrimination case, and I should have everything back to normal soon.

Dear Penguin,
    None of us want to hear about your drawers. Just cuz you can't fathom the simple task of trying on a pair of Levi's is no reason to announce your big butt to the world.

Dear Staff Goatcheese,
    Yeah - talk about my body scents when you have name like "goatcheese". If I had a dime for everytime someone made some joke that I was stinky, I could buy one of those really cool trampolines, man. Then I would jump up and down without a care in the world, like I was flying. Then with the leftover money, I would get some Pudding Pops, cuz there's nothing better than a good Pudding Pop. Oh boy, I can just picture it now.

Holy crap, I sort of went off in dreamland. Anyway goatcheese, if I were you, I would consider a name change. Just not to "awesome", cuz when you talk awesome, you talk of me.

Okay gang, go about yourself and send me those questions.

6. Schph_Gochi

Jun 17, 2002
    hey...ain't my fault you flunked phonics...
    any idiot knows how to pronounce my name....

even a strong, bad, and awesome idiot....

hmmmmm....why am I getting the feeling that Bosh Talk has a new sock?

7. Strong_Bad

Dec 30, 2002
    Bosh? Oh man, that guy is a dipwad. I thought goat cheese was a bad name, be Bosh Talk. Named after talking cordless drill. Talk about your embarrassment.

Holy crap is it cold out there. I may have to break out a shirt to survive this day. But only a half shirt, so the chicks can enjoy my chiseled abs, man.

8. Schph_Gochi

Jun 17, 2002
    question is...will you wear pants also?...

or do we get the "thrill" of looking at yer chisled butt too?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.