main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ask StompboxX

Discussion in 'Archive: Philippines' started by StompboXX, Jul 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightspeedowl

Lightspeedowl Jedi Youngling

Dec 18, 2002
    Dear StompboxX:

A few questions:
    1. Why is it that people aren't more like Owls, direct and honest and to the point? Are they afraid of the truth?

2. What do you think of consideration? Should it be shown to everyone, friends or otherwise? How should it be determined for each person?

3. When does one stop banging one's head against the wall? Any ideas?

Nightowl >8#

2. oneal

oneal Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2003
    Mr Stompboxx wrote:

>Nex question please.

>As for you, 1ringwd4s, no single jedi started the order. They started out as a group. Kinda Marxist structure, methinks.

and i'd just like to add:

25,200 BSW4
    Several groups throughout the galaxy are gradually becoming aware of some energy existing beyond the senses of most sentient beings. Those groups begin to dedicate themselves to studying this phenomenon and learning how to master it. Those who do are dismissed as "wizards and mystics." Among the groups investigating are the Order of Dai Bendu, as well as the Chatos Academy and a group on Tython who worship this power as the Ashla, the positive energy of the universe.

--"SW RPG II: Power of the Jedi Sourcebook." [Page 6]

and

25,000 BSW4
    The discovery of hyperspace and the founding of the Republic allows scientific, religious and philosophical groups to congregate for the first time and compare notes on what they've learned. Many are excited to discover common findings about a strange energy that comes to be called "The Force." The groups decide to found a new society dedicated to studying the Force. The society comes to be called the Jedi. The identity of the world where this happened has been lost to the mists of time; candidates include Coruscant, Corellia, Ossus, and even lost worlds such as Had Abbadon, Ondos and Utapau.

--"SW RPG II: Power of the Jedi Sourcebook." [Page 6]

3. oneal

Apr 2, 2003
    Stompie wrote:

>I like my nick the way it is, thank you. Besides, I do't do hardcore. Unlike certain Imperials we know. hehe.

Mr Stompboxer, are all the imperials hardcore?

if you don;t do hardcore, what do you do?

4. StompboXX

StompboXX Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    [blockquoteLightspeedowl wrote:

A few questions:
    1. Why is it that people aren't more like Owls, direct and honest and to the point? Are they afraid of the truth? [/blockquote]

Maybe. Some people on the other hand are analytical of the truth. They take time in assessing the situation, strategize, analyze. Thereofre, for some, it's not that they are afraid. They are just biding their time.

2. What do you think of consideration? Should it be shown to everyone, friends or otherwise? How should it be determined for each person?

It's a relative thing. Consideration for each person is determined by how one deals with him/her.

3. When does one stop banging one's head against the wall? Any ideas? /blockquote]

When your head hurts and you start feeling dizzy. I sugegst the person hould have himself checked for concussions. Not exactly an ideal situation to be in.

5. Anakiningining

Anakiningining Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2002
    mr stompie sir,

what if your "biding" your time so much and take so long to do something that once you finally get through analyzing and assessing your 'situation' you end up being too late and instead making an a$$ of your assessment?

next question:

what is your real hair color?

6. StompboXX

Jan 13, 2002
    Anakiningining wrote:

what if your "biding" your time so much and take so long to do something that once you finally get through analyzing and assessing your 'situation' you end up being too late and instead making an a$$ of your assessment?

Well, sorry na lang. There is such a thing as an obvious wrong.

next question:

what is your real hair color?

It doesn't concern you.

7. Lightspeedowl

Dec 18, 2002
    Stompie wrote:>>Maybe. Some people on the other hand are analytical of the truth. They take time in assessing the situation, strategize, analyze. Thereofre, for some, it's not that they are afraid. They are just biding their time.<<

Hmmm that's something I hadn't really thought of. Good insight there. Kinda like someone doesn't believe that what they think is real, is real right? So they test it out, I guess, to see if it is indeed real or in their imagination?

Stompie wrote:>>It's a relative thing. Consideration for each person is determined by how one deals with him/her.<<

That's kinda how I saw it too, but then how does one go about determining what another person considers being considerate of their feelings? I mean, if they are afraid to ask, is there another way?

Stompie wrote:>>When your head hurts and you start feeling dizzy. I sugegst the person hould have himself checked for concussions. Not exactly an ideal situation to be in.<<

No, it really isn't. I'll give them your advice. :) Personally, I already have a headache! ;)

Nightowl >8#

8. Lightspeedowl

Dec 18, 2002
    anakininging wrote:>>what if your "biding" your time so much and take so long to do something that once you finally get through analyzing and assessing your 'situation' you end up being too late and instead making an a$$ of your assessment?<<

Stompie wrote>>Well, sorry na lang. There is such a thing as an obvious wrong.<<

If I may add something here, I don't know what na lang means, not yet, anyway, but this is my thought:

If someone takes too long biding their time, and then finally gets around to analyzing their situation, they might discover that they waited so long they lost something that mattered.

So like Yoda says, "Do or do not, there is no try... and I believe if asked, he would say decide or decide not, there is no wait.

Nightowl >8#

9. Lightspeedowl

Dec 18, 2002
    Dear Stompboxx,

Do you ever get the feeling that your world is getting smaller and smaller?

Nightowl >8#

10. StompboXX

Jan 13, 2002
    Yeah. Been feeling that ever since I learned how to use the internet.

11. Lightspeedowl

Dec 18, 2002
    That's the problem. The Internet world.

Lately it seems to be getting smaller....

and a lot quieter.

Nightowl >8#

12. StompboXX

Jan 13, 2002
    More questions, anyone?

13. Anakiningining

Oct 17, 2002
    mr stompboxxy sir,

how many times can you do it in one night?

when was the last time you did it more than twice with the same companion?

how much do you get paid for your 'talents'?

do you get a burning sensation when you urinate?

14. oneal

Apr 2, 2003
    Sir, mr stompy sir,

...what do you prefer, boxers or briefs? or do you "go commando"?

...how are you able to answer all these questions, are your stores of knowledge so vast and uncomprehensibly infinite?

... Got Milk?

15. sunburstbeat

sunburstbeat Jedi Youngling

Aug 28, 2003
    Mr. StompboxX sir,

...what's good music to work out to?

...what's red kryptonite?

16. oneal

Apr 2, 2003
    sir sir sir
    mr stompy sir,

what did you have for breakfast today sir?

17. jedi_ginny

jedi_ginny Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    Dear Master Stompie,

Who is Captain Stormball? :D

18. Anakiningining

Oct 17, 2002
    sir, mr stopmboxxing sir,

how did captain stormball become a captain?

19. jedi_ginny

jedi_ginny Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    Master Stompie,

Someone I know wants to date Captain Stormball. What should he... este she... do to get a date with the esteemed leader of the 'Balls? :D

20. Anakiningining

Oct 17, 2002
    mr stompieboxxy sir, sir sir!

... how would captain stormballs look if he doesn't have any underwear?

... what brand of underwear does mr stompboxxxes use?

... what about captain stormbally?

21. StompboXX

Jan 13, 2002

Like any other cloned trooper. The same. Tr getting a peek at Cholo Fett naked and u'll see what I mean.

... what brand of underwear does mr stompboxxxes use?

It's none of your business.

22. StompboXX

Jan 13, 2002
    jedi_ginny wrote:
    Master Stompie,

Someone I know wants to date Captain Stormball. What should he... este she... do to get a date with the esteemed leader of the 'Balls?

PM me, and I'll relay the message.

Or email me at stompboxer@yahoo.com and i WILL relay the message.

23. StompboXX

Jan 13, 2002
    anakiningining wrote:

how did captain stormball become a captain?

Well, in every squad, there will alwys be a captani, right? It just so happened that Captain Stormball was captain at the time of the Battle of Endor. And the only captain to accopmany the small group of Stormtroopers to this current era. And the Stormballs were his idea. All Hail Captain Stormball.

24. StompboXX

Jan 13, 2002
    sunburstbeat wrote:

...what's good music to work out to?

The Stormball Suite. For a good idea, watch the video of their first-ever appearance over at http://www.stomballs.tk

...what's red kryptonite?

It's a mutated form of Kryptonite that, according to Smallville continuity, exagerrates cognitive dissonance within a Kryptonian, i.e. unleashes the boy-next-door's "inner bad boy", so to speak. It only works on Kryptonians.

Worked on me. heh heh.

Postscript: In the old DC Universe, Red Kryptonite was supposed to cause mutations to our beloved Man of Steel. In the post-Crisis Universe, red K was Mr. Myxzptlk's invention, causing Clark Kent to lose his powers. Albeit temporarily.

25. sunburstbeat

sunburstbeat Jedi Youngling

Aug 28, 2003
    Mr. StompboxX said:

Like any other cloned trooper. The same. Tr getting a peek at Cholo Fett naked and u'll see what I mean.

so, Mr. StompboxX sir, you've seen Cholo Fett naked? did you have to use red kryptonite on him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.