main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Asking Australians . . . The GameCube's new Zelda games offer

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Excellence, Jun 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    I recently saw a TV add for GameCube's Zelda: Wind Waker in Aust.

The stupid ad, like all TV game ads, spent the whole time with "Zelda" pondering aloud how Link must find and rescue her, rather than show the game itself to viewers.

Then it was told that if you buy this GameCube package you also get two bonus CDs, one of them that Ocarina of Time conversion, previously available in Europe. I don't recall more details.

So for those in Aust . . . have you seen or purchased this Master Quest addition in the new GameCube set? That one Zelda ad was the only time I ever saw it on TV. Is it available in dept stores where you are?

Just thought I'd ask. Thanks.

2. DARTH-PLONKER

DARTH-PLONKER Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 23, 2003
    I live in Europe. Over here, the bonus disk was given away with pre-orders for the game, but many shops (I saw it in HMV over here, I don't know if you have that over there) are also retailing it. If the box design is the same as in the UK, the normal edition is a gold DVD case, the bonus disk inclusive one is in a cool blue cardboard box, so that's the one to look out for. Hope that helps.

3. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    I got Zelda Master quest with Wind Waker. It's pretty good.

4. Darth_Omega

Darth_Omega Force Ghost star 6

May 19, 2002
    I've got the same thing, I bought the special GameCube edition with tWW and OoT MQ.

And the GameCube is silver :)

5. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Sweet. But I like my Jet Black one still.

6. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    You can purchase the Wind Waker in Australia with the bonus disc included, no pre-order needed. The GameCube pack comes with the above 3 games and a Zelda GameCube cover disc (for the top of the cube, the same type as in the Metroid Prime bundle).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.