main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Ass Of The Year

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by SOLORULES, Dec 2, 2004.

?

Ass Of The Year

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. solbadguy -Just for being himself

16.7%
  2. Mordtat - for constantly mentioning cotton when talking to andre

66.7%
  3. Ravanger - for sleeping with fat women

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Solo- for constantly flaking out on halo plans

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Lodreh- for vomitting on camera

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Riff- for falling asleep

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Asama Bin Laden- for sleeping in caves

8.3%
  8. Andre - for being a rich bastard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. kaisar- for subjecting us all to male nudity on halloween

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. several members for crying when they loose in halo

8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
  2. Humble_Hitler

Humble_Hitler Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2004
    The only time that Hitler was accused of being a crossdresser (sp) was in that movie, Little Nikki. What I have read and heard according to his dossier, there was no mention of those acts. Perhaps I will attempt to show my self some time, but untill them I will leave you to your "rectal-exercise" (as you implied previously)

3. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Curious. Most curious, this is!

4. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    I do find WWII to be very interesting. I also enjoy researching the Holocaust and other forms of select taste. However, just because I enjoy this time period does not mean I like the people that caused and suffered from these horrific events.

Your name is insulting on many levels, maybe when you do show your face I will live up to my name.

Hitler and his followers should be made to suffer for all eternity.

5. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    He was probably just making it to mess with you. ;)

6. Humble_Hitler

Dec 3, 2004
    Perhaps that since you think that some humor should be take from the fact that you went as hitler to the holloween party (according to the boards) you should take some comedic side to this. I will not attack someone with such outlandish threats over a simple name. Maybe you should examine your soul if you are going to have such a morbid name yourself. I mean to arouse no agressions, just a simple ponderance from you. It is possible that I will make it to one of your meetings at some point, though my availability is quite limited.

7. Humble_Hitler

Dec 3, 2004
    I have come to a conclusion, perhaps I should not bother with anymore contact on this board. It seems that there is a pattern of harrassment towards the new members on this board, and that concerns me. I thought that it was wise to have chosen such a playfully intended thread to stop lurking and make myself known. I will have to contemplate and research back several more pages for pearls of wisdom that may illuminate the path of further acceptance (sp) on this board.

8. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Humble, anyone is welcome here. Normally, new folks are welcomed with open arms here, but there has been one exception here, recently. That started out fine, however, the person started coming across in the wrong way towards several members, and even after multiple warnings about it, it continued... Much to the chagrine of.... (I'm counting them)... at least five of us, that I count right now. Now, in this persons defense, he has gotten much better since then, and things have seemed to change. But, for you to say we have a tendancy to be bad towards new visitors is just wrong. Ask R2FU2..... heck, he is from Ohio, if I am not mistaken, and he has always been welcome here. As I suggested to Mordtat, the name you chose was perhaps chosen not to aggravate him, but to play, and meant as completely harmless. It obviously caused some kind of bother to him, but as I stated before, I felt you didnt mean anything by it. Again, though, dont assume that we are that way toward new-comers here, because its not true. Our growth rate would definitely counter that idea.

Also, might I suggest this.... instead of being so shadowy, and not even telling us who you are, why dont you TELL us who you are. If none of us know you, then state so, instead of being cryptic about it. And while your name could have been meant in a humorous way, I would recommend changing it. We ARE always open armed for new folks, its what we are all about.... but the folks coming here have to be open with us, as well. ;)

9. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Sigh, not again.

10. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    I know Eddie-wan... I am exhausted enough with out having to recap the events of the past. I too have noticed a pattern... a pattern of people who post without attending meetings or at least having some contact with the majority of the Fan Force.

The first step in earning respect is displaying respect. It is very disrespectful to barge in with out introducing your self. It is equally reprehensible to speak on matters that did not involve you. Hence the comment on the party ( it was implied that you did not attend therefore I fail to see how it would concern you ).

Mordtat learned from a mistake about speaking in cryptic tongue on a board. Since then he has spoken his mind... trying to educate as much as understand and he has grown as a person from it.

On a side note... how can you say "I thought that it was wise to have chosen such a playfully intended thread to stop lurking and make myself known." when you failed to introduce yourself?

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

11. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I challenge anyone to find a better group of folks. There, the gauntlet has been thrown. Prove me wrong-o. :D

12. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    I just found one. There's a little-known community in the upper region of lower Guam. Better group. More style.

So, Riff, you're wrong.

13. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    /sigh

Dont make me defur you, wampa boy. :D Oh, and as a disclaimer, since after all, this is YOU... you would NOT enjoy it!

14. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    But I take pleasure in that which I do not enjoy, due to an old hypothalamus injury.

15. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    You got injured by a hippo??!!!?? Woah, was it a safari or something? :D :D :D

16. r2fu2

r2fu2 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    I heard he was stump trained or something to that effect, is this true Joe-Da?

17. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    That's ironic. I once rode on the "safari" "train" (training) at King's Dominion in VA.

Does that count? That purple Sesame Street muppet counted....

18. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    That's because he was The Count!

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

19. Sol_Badguy

Sol_Badguy Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 25, 2004
    The count was the man, but he couldnt touch Bert and Ernie.

20. r2fu2

r2fu2 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    why would he want to, that is just sick

21. Sol_Badguy

Sol_Badguy Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 25, 2004
    It all depends on what website you are on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.