main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Assaj Ventress in Ep.3....Now That Would Be Cool!

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Kit-Fisto7BA, Feb 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit-Fisto7BA

Kit-Fisto7BA Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2003
    Wouldn't be the coolest if Assaj Ventress from the Dark Horse's Star Wars Comics was in Episode III?

2. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    I hope not to see her.

3. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    Id rather not.

cool character and all, Id just rather not see her in E3

4. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    So who exactly is Assaj Ventress and why should I want to see her in Episode III?

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for words!

5. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Assaj Ventress is in...
    1. Character in Clone Wars TV Show
    2. Character in Comics
    3. Is in the concept Art for Episode II

Assaj Ventress is
    1. A want to be Sith Lord
    2. A female warrior
    3. She has two lightsabers
    4. She knows Dooku.

I don't know a whole lot about her but that is what I do know.

6. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    Oh, okay. I saw each of the Episodes of the cartoon. I wasn't terribly impressed.

I don't want to see her. I don't much like that character.

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for words!

7. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    I don't see much need for her. She is not important to the story. Besides how many Sith do we need to see in one film?

8. Ghost_Jedi

Ghost_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 27, 2003
    Besides how many Sith do we need to see in one film?

Darth Sidious
    Darth Tyranious
    Darth Vader

No More, No Less.

9. Lars_Muul

Lars_Muul Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 2, 2000
    A master, an apprentice... and an old fossil.

I thought her name was spelled Asajj?
    Anyway, there's no point in having her in EpIII. It's cool that the Sith Lady designs for EpII are being used, but they were scrapped for a reason.
    Besides, she'll probably die before EpIII takes place.
    But there will always be those who claim to have seen both her and Durge somewhere in EpIII.

10. RebelScum77

RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2003
    Well the answer to this question has been offically released, but I won't mention it here if people don't want to know. But that info is available.

11. Ghost_Jedi

Ghost_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 27, 2003
    ^Than why make mention?

12. Kit-Fisto7BA

Kit-Fisto7BA Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2003
    I was actually thinking that if she ever was in Ep.3 that she would get killed and be replaced by Darth Vader.

13. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    Its a good thing that she isn't a Sith then. She's just a dark Jedi. She uses the Force for ill will, but she doesn't follow the doctorines and principles of the Sith Order.

And

HYPERSPACE INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She isn't in Episode III.

END HYPERSPACE INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CUSWE | Asajj Ventress

a native of the planet Rattatak, this woman was a ruthless and cunning adversary, known for her military expertise and her corrupt mastery over the Force.

A former Jedi Knight, Ventress was trained by Master Ky Narec before he left the Jedi order. After Narec's death, Ventress sued her considerable powers to gain power and authority on her homeworld. She was discovered later by Darth Tyranus, and was instrumental in his plans to lead the Separatists to victory.

Despite the fact that she was never trained in the Sith arts, she became one of his most trusted Commanders, and wielded a pair of curved-handled ligthsabers which were similar to Tyranus' own weapon. When it was learned that Jedi Master Mace Windu was traveling to Ruul to meet with the dissident Jedi Master Sora Bulq, Tyranus ordered Ventress to go to Ruul and kill the dissidents. If cornered, she was to explain that she had been hired by Master Windu, to help ensure that there would be no dissention among the Jedi.

She managed to injure Master Bulq and kill Mira, and she openly stated that she hoped Master Windu would be pleased with her work. She then turned her attention to destroying Master Bulq's followers, hoping to ensure that the Jedi Order was discredited. She was unable, however, to defeat Master Windu in battle, and opted to flee Ruul and fight another day.

Ventress later was teamed with the bounty hunter Durge, during the Separatist attack on the moon of Ohma-D'un. They had hoped to launch a second attack on naboo, after Ohma-D'un was destroyed, but Republic forces led by Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker interrupted their plans.

As Durge tried to reach Naboo, Obi-Wan and Ventress battled with their lightsabers in the swamps. Their battle ended in a draw, with Anakin arriving with clone troopers just as Durge arrived to help Ventress escape.

They fled to Queyta, where they were ordered to secure the antidote to the swamp gas poison used on Ohma-D'un. Once again, Obi-Wan and the Jedi Knights confronted them, but Ventress was in control of the antidote by then. She tried to flee, but was pursued by Obi-Wan and Master Fay.

It was Master Fay who used the Force to hurl shards of glass and metal at Ventress, catching the Dark Jedi in the throat. Ventress had no skills in healing, and surrendered the antidote to the Jedi. She didn't die, however, and stabbed Master Fay as they were fleeing. Once again, Ventress and Durge fled the Jedi to return to Count Dooku. (OWS, J1, RNFW, RBR)[hr][/blockquote]

14. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    I hope that Assaj and Dirge are killed either in a comic book or the comic series. They don't belong in the movies, and were merely created to keep the EU pocketbook flowing.

15. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    I agree with Ghost_Jedi on which Sith should be in the movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.