main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Assajj Ventress

Discussion in 'Literature' started by ixoyefreak, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightDawg

KnightDawg Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2007
    Only in the poorly drawn Clone Wars cartoon....everyone in that series looked horrible.

Here's a much better pic of her....

[image=http://www.rabittooth.com/1024x768StarWarsWallpapers2/1024AsaajVentress.jpg]

2. Jango_Fettish

Jango_Fettish Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 17, 2002
    Yeah, Ventress looks way cooler with her comic book style appearance. The (old Cartoon Network) cartoon didn't have her tattoos or black pupils. The new animated CW show looks to have her comic looks.

For me, this Gentle Giant statue is the definitive portrayal of her.

3. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    I love Dooku's expression there. "Oh, god, not this again. This is so awkward. Someone get her off me."

4. blackmyron

blackmyron Chosen One star 7

Oct 29, 2005
    Man, Count Dooku is made of pure ice... :p

5. KnightDawg

KnightDawg Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2007
    Or he's gay!! [face_laugh]

6. Blithe

Blithe Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    I was getting the same vibes, honestly. And I was basing them primarily on the Republic comics and CW novels... :p

7. Scorch62

Scorch62 Jedi Youngling

Mar 19, 2005
    I'm not talking about the Clone War cartoon, but the bad character development and the fact that she just won't die. She keeps coming back like a Saturday morning cartoon villain.

8. Jarrak_Hallon

Jarrak_Hallon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 22, 2005
    I remebered something and found this under White Eyes from Wookiepedia...

When Alema came to Korriban, and found her way to the Sith fastness, White Eyes took the lead in her interrogation. However, the thirty or so Sith gathered to examine her apparently reached collective decisions through consensus and Force rapport. It is possible that White Eyes deferred more specifically to a raspy-voiced female Sith, who occasionally interjected sharper comments into the discussion, and who was the only other member of the group to speak aloud, apart from White Eyes himself, and the Togorian gatekeeper, Morto.[6]

Overall, it is quite possible that Alema was right to identify White Eyes as a Master, and implicity a relatively senior member of the group; but his role as speaker for the group may have disguised a relatively subordinate position.

I found this also, in the notes section...

In contrast with the running conversation between White Eyes and Alema, the raspy-voiced woman has around one line of dialogue on each page, but her comments often seem designed to be more forceful, clear or decisive than his.

Maybe she got a little wiser with age? Dunno.

9. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    With age and pwnage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.