main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Assassination on Fel

Discussion in 'Literature' started by UltimateMandalore, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UltimateMandalore

UltimateMandalore Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 2, 2006
    I just got Legacy Shards TPB after selling by single issue Legacy comics on ebay. I was reading the end of ready to die and Maladi stated that the next attempt on Fel's life would "come from within". She also said that "there was always someone who could be shaped and molded". I took this to mean that someone on Fel's side will be the one. I was thinking Antares is a likely candidate. Maybe he will turn Sith somehow.

2. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006

I suppose it's possible that Antares is the traitor, and that would sincerely break my heart. :(

He is undoubtedly in love with Marasiah Fel. A relationship, that which, Roan Fel seems not to support. Maybe he thinks if he could get Ro out of the picture then Sia would be his. However I think it goes without saying that if Sia found out Antares had her father killed he could forget it anyway. :p

I just don't get the traitor vibe off of Draco...at all. Roan Fel trained Antares himself from the time he was a teenager, if not younger. Being as though that is the case I think 'Tares would have to have a very powerful motive to do it, and other than Sia...I just don't see what it could be. Unless there is a whole ofther side to Draco that has been kept for two years.

Maybe the one to be shaped that Maladi spoke of hasn't been seen yet. [face_thinking]

Maybe Ro has a girlfriend. ;) That would be getting pretty close. [face_whistling]

3. Sabrajaguar

Sabrajaguar Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 22, 2001
    May be Fel hs a Health condition?

4. UltimateMandalore

Sep 2, 2006
    Or, maybe Maladi infects Fel and the key figures in his faction with a deadly disease? I'm thinking coomb spores. The galaxy (especially the New sith order seems to be using a lot of Vong Technology: Thud and Razor bugs, Embrace of Pain, Krayt's armor.

5. DarthGeist

DarthGeist Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 3, 2008
    I'd actually thought about this not to long ago but I can't remember what I had come up with. I think maybe Ganner? It would set up an Antares/Ganner rivalry. Ganner doesn't seem like a logical choice though. I could have sworn that I had found a possible candidate...

Oops. Carrying on a converstation with myself [face_hypnotized]

6. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    While I would agree Roan Fel is likely to die at some point it wont be by Draco's hand. He loves Roan's daughter, why in the world would he do that? Sigel Dare cmes to mind as a possibility, her attitude is....lacking. Love live Empress Fel!

7. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    Well... the Dark Queen is known by both the Sith Empire and the Jedi Order by different names.

...maybe Morrigan's possible third identity has something to do with the Fel Empire? [face_thinking]

8. QuinineVos

QuinineVos Jedi Master star 3

Jun 16, 2005
    Calixte is Sia! :p

9. UltimateMandalore

Sep 2, 2006
    Calixte is Roan Fel!!!!!!!!! :p

Wait.. that can't work.

10. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006