main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Assembling Obi-Wan Unleashed was no easy task...

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Darth_Santos, Apr 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Santos

Darth_Santos Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 9, 2004
    I just got one today in TRU and man!!! That thing was complicated. I was about to post a thread for someone to help me but then I figured it out. I hope Anakin won't be difficult!

2. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    I've heard about the recent lines of Unleashed being really difficult to put together...I'm thinking it's because the detail went up so much. With Palpatine and Dooku, you just snap a few pieces in and set them up. And with Bossk...well...you just set it up. :p I had some trouble with my Mace. [face_blush]

~Vassago

3. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    I agree,the Obi-Wan and Anakin this time were really hard. But after getting some help on here,plus trying different combinations,I finally got it. :D

4. weezer

weezer Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 16, 2001
    Anakin was pretty tough. Their idea of instructions was to look at the back of the figure but that was about worthless. It seemed like there were a couple of combinations possible with Anakin but in the end only one worked.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Sounds like Grievous is the easiest of the three - I had no problems with him. IG-88, on the other hand, was definitely a Sith to assemble!

6. Mobius-Won

Mobius-Won Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2003
    Yeah, they were a little tough. My Obi-Wan keeps leaning over.

7. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    It makes me feel better about myself to know that I wasn't the only one who was aggravated by this. I'm really surprised I didn't end up snapping one of the lava pieces in half out of frustration. :p

My Obi-Wan had a leaning problem too, so I just had to position him differently. I had them with their sabers directly clashing at first but now they're slightly separated. It still looks good though. :)

8. Padme Bra

Padme Bra Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 2, 1999
    The fire was the hardest part to put in. I finally just have Anakin's fire and left out Obi Wan's. It looks better, IMO. And yeah, my Obi Wan keeps leaning. You'd think they'd test them. Anyway, they're still cool.

9. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    OMG I thought it was just me! It took me forever to put Obi-Wan together LOL

10. JEDI_MISFIT138

JEDI_MISFIT138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    I don't have Obi-Wan yet, but the Anakin wasn't as hard as I heard it was going to be. Took me about five minutes to get it completely right.

11. niennumb1

niennumb1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 10, 2001
    All I did was just look at how the photo had it. Didn't take that long to figure out where what went and how. I admit it was a bit longer setup than the other unleashed I have had in the past, but by maybe 3 minutes max, lol!

[image=http://www.imaginessence.com/images/sw_005.jpg]

My Obi-Wan stands fine. How are yours leaning? Or do you have him positioned different?

12. JEDI_MISFIT138

JEDI_MISFIT138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    Ah, looking at your Anakin I just noticed that I need to go and position his right foot so that it's not touching the lava. Duh!

Ooooh, you got the ARC 170. I haven't found that yet.

13. SteamyPotato2004

SteamyPotato2004 Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2003
    I'm glad somebody came forward about this, it took my friend and I a half hour to put Ani and Obi together. O and don't get me started on Aurra Sing...

14. Ewok_Commando

Ewok_Commando Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2004
    At first, I set them up with the adjoining bases/back-to-back stance, but then decided I wanted the lava attachments. Took me 10 minutes of fumbling around before I finally realized that for the lava attachments, you have to flip the bases OVER to the other side!

15. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    I didn't notice my Obi-Wan leaning until this afternoon. I figured out though,all you have to do is position his other foot on the lava. That will help him stand up better. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.