main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Assuming the ghost crew doesn't die where are they in episodes 4-6

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Kaytori, Jun 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaytori

Kaytori Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 2014
    Seriously, Yoda said Luke was the last in the movies sooooo...

I've got an idea, in the book series that follows Zare Leonis, which is canon, at the end of the second book they mention 'the harvest' in reference to finding the children of the force.

We know the empire is gathering these children and I assuming training them to be Inquisitors.

I'm thinking maybe the rebels will find them and rescue them, take them someplace to hide and train in the ways of the jedi. Kanan, Ezra and Ashoka would be kept busy teaching these new force users and basically starting a new school/ order.

I'd expect the rest of crew would help teach as well. Hera would be more qualified to teach piloting then Kanan or Ashoka, and Sabine would cover explosives Zeb could help with hand to hand combat. And they'd still be able to do the odd job for the rebellion.

Yoda and Obi-wan wouldn't tell Luke about it because he's too close to Vader I mean Vader was able to find out about Leia no way they tell him about the hidden secret Jedi School.

Still the original trilogy takes place over a course of four years so a lot of the kids would be 25-ish by the time 'Return of the Jedi' rolled around.

I'd expect a lot of them would be sick of hiding by that time and want to revel their existence to the empire sooner.

Thoughts? alternate theories of where our beloved crew could be and what they'd be doing?

2. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    jabberwalkie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.