main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Astromech Droids of Taris and Spiders of Utapau!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Senator_Cilghal, Dec 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senator_Cilghal

Senator_Cilghal Jedi Master star 5

Jul 19, 2003
    the mining droid mark i changes skins as you mentioned for excavator droid mark i and fire suppression droid mark i

does the mining droid mark ii ever change skins for the excavator droid mark ii or fire suppression droid mark II?

actually see this page:

http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/User_talk:JustinGann

I need to know which level of each game these droids are from and who uses them

2. Senator_Cilghal

Jul 19, 2003
    is the assault droid Mark II from I or II?

http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Maintenance_droid

that;'s the maintenance droid from KOTOR II, it doesnt looke like any of the mouse line, are you sure the mouse line are maintenance droids? One of them looks like the little drouds in Upper City Taris, which i didnt think were maintenance, looked more like security monitors.

3. Lord_Hydronium

Lord_Hydronium Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 11, 2002
    Those guys are maintenance droids too, and they're definitely the more common kind. I don't know if the ones labeled "Drdmouse" are actually in the game, but "Maintenance Droid" is the name they're given in the UTC file (i.e. the name that would show up on the reticle if they appeared in the game). If you're looking for an in-universe name, that's probably the closest you can get.

Not sure what you mean, but the Assault Droid Mark II is drdmktwo. For the others on your user page, drdassassin is called "Assassin Droid" whenever you see it; the one in Marka Ragnos' tomb (the one that went rogue after he developed an appreciation for life) describes himself as "a Mark VII experimental prototype assassin droid built by the Sith, specializing in the hunting and extermination of Jedi."

EDIT: Wikicities is still giving me problems, so here was what I was going to post to the user page in answer to some of the questions: "I basically extracted every droid model, loaded it into a 3D program and rendered it. All of them have UTC files, and therefore all have names (the name field in the UTC file gives what would display above them were they in the game) and could theoretically be dropped right into the game, but it's harder to tell if any are actually in the game. I haven't seen a lot of them either, and doubt they are too. Out of the ones on this page, I only recognize drdassassin and drdmktwo."

4. Senator_Cilghal

Jul 19, 2003
    "Those guys are maintenance droids too, and they're definitely the more common kind. I don't know if the ones labeled "Drdmouse" are actually in the game"

If you don't even know if they are in the game, why do you say they are the more common kind?

5. Lord_Hydronium

Lord_Hydronium Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 11, 2002
    Whoops, I meant the ones in the entry that you posted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.