1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars Asylum

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by JediHighlander, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Aurelius_the_Grey Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Sep 28, 2009
    IC: Kalak-Mure
    What hell hath we wrought...

    Mure strained his mind as his metallic tempest brought down the revenants, they were decapitated in a mess of gore and revenant flesh. However, before anyone could react they began to rebuild themselves. As the nausea seized Mure he lost his concentration and the maelstrom died down. However, once the blaster fire and shrapnel cleared, the view was terrifying.

    From the gore and blood rose four hellspawn beasts. These foul creatures could only be described as abominations. They rose on two legs, and had two arms, yet the left arms ended in some sort of bone spear. All had multiple heads, yet the mouth seemed to be on the chest. They had horrible teeth of bone, they looked as though they might even break through the cortosis armor Mure wore.

    The abominations began to labor forward, which forced Mure into a slow retreat. He brandished his saber, not wanting to engage these foul beasts. He could hear the clamor of someone rushing into the turbolift. Someone was probably trying to give it a quick fix.

    Whoever it was, Mure hoped he was good with a hydrospanner.

    As Mure fell back, he came shoulder to shoulder with Jaden, as he called out.

    "Everyone! Back into the turbolift! get out of here. I'll hold them off!!"

    Jaden then tensed his body, and was preparing a force attack. Mure watched as Jaden dropped to one knee, and Mure could see the jedi's complexion turn light green. He could feel his comrade reach out through the force to switch the blast doors closed.

    Then he felt the young Jedi storing power from the force. His body language mimiced that of the Sith that Mure had once seen on Nar Shadda, Starkiller.

    He was young, it was many years ago that he had witnessed that one cut through swaths of opponents. He had stored energy in a similar way before unleashing a technique that struck everyone around him with the force. It was an impressive technique, one Mure had never been able to master.

    Yet with this tainted force, Jaden would be rendered almost defenseless after such an attack! The nausea was already worn off Mure, the adrenaline was taking over again. Mure took two steps back.

    As soon as Jaden unleashed the force repulse, Mure was set to take advantage of the Abomination's (hopeful) confusion, and attempt to keep them at bay with a fury of lightsaber attacks. Nothing getting too close, but flashy enough to keep any remaining abominations at bay long enough for Jaden to get back on his feet.

    Mure steeled his resolve, and waited for the impact.

    TAG: Others who havn't posted, Anvil
  2. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 2, 2007
    star 4
    ooc: Sorry if this is a little confused, my toothache keeps me from concentrating but I wanted to update.

    Kyle Katarn
    Station


    The dust man looked at Jan and Kyle saw death flickering in his eyes. A threat. Why had she come here? Well, probably she had done with as much of a choice as he had. Before firing at the revenants, Kyle took the second to pull his rifle up and fire one shot at the Dust Man´s head. without waiting for results, he then aimed and shot at the Revenants. Enough people would open fire at their black spots and heads, he was sure. So he went for their knees. They seemed to be most unnatural things, results of whatever horror this station hosted. But they needed legs to walk. Crawling they would be slower. Kyle kpet firing salvo after salvo into their legs. He felt the taint of the force and decided he would only use it as a last resort. Once he ran out of other options. And some options remained, still. He had learned to kill long before he had learned to levitate things, feel life of throw lightning.

    Around him chaos spread. Jaden played the hero and the Jensaari followed his example. Some of the others tried to get the turbolift going. Getting them off their route ot the hangar bay, actually. The Bothan and Solo kept on trying anyway. The Jensaari made it worse by going in with his lightsaber.

    The spontaneous joining of several people to their group had destroyed to whatever command structure they had silently agreed to. Now everybody was trying to do as much damage as possible. He did not blame them. It was the rsult of circumstances. With Jan nearby he had only such a bad feeling about it. Yet, he was a Jedi. Even more, a Master of the Jedi Order. Siding with Jaden, who seemed to suffer from the ill effect he prepared to buy them whatever time he could get . . .

    "Retreat to the elevator!" He shouted to those who awaited him to make a decision, giving up on changing what was already decided by the others. Once they were out of the current situation, he would probably allow Han Solo to handle the thing. He was as experienced as Kyle and from what Luke told, could be totally trusted. It would give him time to take a . . . less defensive position . . .

    Tag: Others, Anvil
  3. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Asyr Sei'lar
    In front of Turbolift/in Purgatory

    Asyr spoke to Han, as they bumped into each other. "You think you can get that lift moving again? I think I liked the view in there better." Han scoffed, stealing a quick glance over his left shoulder at the unoccupied lift, its doors still standing wide open. [i"No problem,"[/i] he asserted with a cocky grin. "Compared to the hyperdrive on the Falcon, this?ll be a cinch." Asyr certainly hoped it would be.

    "Course..if we get stuck..." she left her sentence unfinished, implying the worst case scenario.

    "Don?t worry. We won?t get stuck," he winked and started to backpedal. "Trust me." Her reply was a snort as Han turned. Firing his blaster one last time into the fray, Han sprinted the rest of the way to the lift just as a warning cry went up from. "Everyone! Back into the turbolift! Get out of here. I'll hold them off!!"

    Fine by her. She was running as well, a few short steps behind Han. Asyr felt that something was going on behind them, but she didnt care. Let the Jedi handle it. She wanted to make sure that they had a way out. And if anything moved that might attack Han..well, she wanted to make sure he didnt get turned into a snack as well. So she decided that staying near him at the moment was her best bet. Perhaps, after the craziness was over, they would be able to find out just what was going on.

    "Retreat to the elevator!"another person called out. Asyr growled. "Better hurry." she stated flatly, as she found a position to cover Han with her blaster as she waited for him to check out the turbolift.


    Tag: HanSolo29, Trimaj, DarkLordoftheFins, Greyjedi25, Aurelius_the_Grey, Vangarian , Republic Anvil.
  4. Republic_Anvil Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Oct 24, 2009
    star 1
    Update
    Corridor

    Jaden collapsed as the wave of Force energy exploded from him. Jaden felt like he had twenty kilos of filth stuffed into a five kilo box. It would take a titanic effort for him to even think about moving. As he fell to the floor the Force wave slammed everything back, throwing Mure off his feet and staggering Kyle, while Han and Asyr were shielded by the turbolift. The Abominations screamed as the energy washed over them. Skin blackened and smoke wafted as the black substance that was holding them together smoked and started to melt. Jaden's second act triggered the closing of the blast doors trapping one abomination in Ops while crushing a second. The last two were in the corridor, but they're momentum was broken.

    With a twist of some wires Han smiled as the turbolift powered up. There was a small problem, the control panel showed the lift would only go down. The circuits for up seemed to have shorted out when Han had hot-wired the lift. Well if they wanted to go up one of the Jedi could always cut through the hatch in the top of the lift.

    Mure recovered quickly, having anticipated Jaden's attack. The two remaining abominations seemed almost hesitant about approaching. With a loud disgusting gurgle one of the monsters spit. The glob of noxious liquid splashed next to Mure and started eating through the floor. Mure could hear the acid spit eating through the blast door as well. Apparently the trapped abomination was lonely.

    Tag: All

    OOC: Sorry Solo, I did mean Trimaj. and grey that was a perfect post. Sorry to hear about your toothache Fins *pat pat* hope it gets to feeling better. For those who didn't post, I am assuming you have retreated to the lift. If this is not the case... then you should post:D
  5. Vangarian Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 9, 2003
    star 4
    IC: As Davin Sustra.

    So focused was Davin on the suffering of Vash that he'd not caught the motion made by Kalak when he'd caused the debris in the control room to slice into the reanimates with otherwise deadly force. With uncanny deliberateness, the slashed parts began to reassemble them selves back together in a new and ambomidable way. Within moments four assembledges were erected into lumbering juggernauts of horrid propotions, multiple heads, gaping maws opening and closing along the middle of the midrift and calcium spikes where one or more of there arms should have been. These Abominations began moving towards the opening of the hallway outside of the control room that led to the turboshaft. Kalak suffered for his apparent folly, then recovered and withdrew clear of the control room before the reanimates had reformed into the vile creations they'd become. Soon Kyle's apprentise called out,"Everyone! Back into the turbolift! Get out of here. I'll hold them off!!" then did something similarly to what Kalak did, but with a different approach and caused somekind of shockwave to erupt from within him. It radiated outward in all directions sending Davin and the others that were not prpared tumbling backward into the back wall next to the turbolift, this spoiling Davin's aim at one of the abomination's of bodyparts. Jaden collapsed even more than Kalak had from his use of the mysterious force. Kalak came to his aid and assisted in holding the two remaining Abominations at bay until Jaden had recovered.

    "Retreat to the Turbolift!" yelled Katarn. Davin took his advice.

    Tag: Next!
  6. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Asyr Sei'lar
    In front of Turbolift/in Purgatory

    Asyr had dealt with a few Jedi in her day, and had seen what some of them could do. But this, was totally beyond anything she had seen before. For some reason, the energies she felt around her, made her fur stand on it. Then again, it could be because of the molten slag of flesh in front of the group.

    But suddenly there was a blast of some type of energy, and nearly everyone and everything felt it. Lucky, Han and she were shielded by the Turbolift.

    The Abominations screamed as the energy washed over them. Skin blackened and smoke wafted as the black substance that was holding them together smoked and started to melt. Asyr wanted to be sick, and if she want busy being lookout, she probably would be. Her delicate nose soon picked up the smell of something burning...and it wasnt whatever Han was doing in the turbolift.

    But the thing was powered up, and right now, that was all she cared to hear. She wanted out of this insane asylum, and to find a ship quickly. She jumped in behind Han, after hearing another yell to get inside of the lift, and she didnt want to be in the crush. Her blaster was providing cover to whoever ran towards the turbo lift, willing to let Han guide things for now. Her fur rippled down her back, as she held down the urge to be sick.

    ...'hurry up..hurry..up..hurry..up' the chant in her mind started as they waited for the others. She perked her ears forward, to catch any other sounds that might be of important as they waited in the lift.



    Tag: All
  7. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 5
    Jaden Korr
    Space station, horror show

    Laying there on the cold floor almost completely out of it, Jaden could only wonder if his gambit had worked to any effect.

    Never before had he experienced such absolute fatigue. It was as if every iota and erg of energy had been spent all at once. So drained was he, that he could hardly move, and was vaguely aware of his surroundings. Shouting and blaster fire continued on, but he hardly noticed... until 'it' happened.

    A glob of noxious liquid splashed not too far from him, and by dint of instinct, Jaden rolled to one side and came about in time to see how the liquid had begun eating through the very floor. Jaden's eyes grew very wide in surprise as he saw this, and felt a desperate surge of energy race through him. Fortunately for him, it was enough to get him moving, although very slowly and sluggishly.

    A second hissing sound, like the one coming from the melting floor, drew the Jedi's attention. Jaden could now see a similar effect taking place against the surface of the blast door.

    'So, I did manage to close it, after all...' he noted mentally to himself, but only for a split second. It was now evident that the blast doors would not remain as a barrier for long. It also became evident to Jaden that the only recourse they now had was to destroy the station and everything on it. Should even one of these...'things' make it to the civilized worlds....

    That Nightmarish vision generated enough focus to get the young Jedi going once again. Someone not too far away shouted 'turbolift', and that bit of information finally got him to remember everything that was going on. More importantly, the sound of a nearby lightsaber meant only one thing.

    Mure.

    "Kalak...." Jaden called out. "Help me up. We need to reach the others. We need to tell them we have to destroy the station."

    Jaden reached up with a hand as he struggled to get up on both feet.

    Tag:Aurelius,Fins, Ktala,Solo29,Vangarian, Anvil
  8. Aurelius_the_Grey Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Sep 28, 2009
    Kalak-Mure
    Corridor

    Mure flashed his saber in brilliant strokes of crimson. The loss of one comrade and separation from the other seemed to kill the spirit of the abominations. They had ceased their advance. Their skin charred and smoking, and their momentum crushed, Mure felt a lot better about his and Jaden's chances about getting out of here alive. Especially when he heard a call for retreat to the elevator.

    Then one of the abominations began gurgling. From it's 'mouth' came a disgusting acid. The vile vomit hit the floor, and began to burn through it. Mure knew his armor would fend off lightsaber wounds, but this acid was not something that Mure really wanted to test.

    He could hear the gurgling come from behind the blast door as well, apparently the third abomination wasn't giving up.

    This was a battle with no win. Mure took one breath and switched his saber off. He holstered it as he spun around.

    He saw that the others were beginning to file into the turbolift. He also saw Jaden trying to move, but the nausea was heavy on him. Even with the adrenaline and endorphins likely racing through his body, he could hardly stand. He heard Jaden call to him, though just barely through the din and chaos.

    "Kalak...." Jaden called out. "Help me up. We need to reach the others. We need to tell them we have to destroy the station."

    Mure let into a light jog. When he reached Jaden, instead of grabbing his hand and helping him up, he reached down, and picked him up, lifting his over his shoulder.

    "Easy now Jaden, were home free. Let's get out of danger first."

    Again jogging, Mure didn't bother to look behind him, he hoped the abominations were still as slow as they were a minute ago.

    Only a few steps to safety.

    Tag: Next.
  9. The Great No One Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jun 4, 2005
    star 8
    IC: Jan Ors/ Turbolift Hallway/ Somewhere/ Some Place


    Settling into a firing rhythm, Jan quickly realized how hopeless the situation actually was. No matter where she hit them the revenants just kept coming. As far as screwed up Imp experiments went, this was near the top of her least favorite list. Only making everything worse were the... big ugly, well, things that were now assembled from all of the little revenants. Sickening in appearance, drooling from mouths that were in something of the wrong place and from the jagged arms, it could only be poison of some kind.

    Unsure how they were going to get out of this, she jerked as a voice entered her mind. To the turbolift It did make sense, as it was likely the only real way out of the situation considering the rest of the corridor was no covered in the ugly monsters that blasters seemed to do nothing to.

    Before she could say anything the Bothan seemed to have more or less the same idea. Getting it working would be useful, but where they might end up... well, that was an entirely different matter. What she hadn't been expecting was for Jaden to volunteer to offer to hold the line for the others. If anything happened to him she didn't want to think about how Kyle would react. Regardless the brave young man unleashed his abilities upon their foes. Jan, being utterly unsure what to say, remained silent for the moment and backed up into turbolift, continuing to fire around Jaden.

    Watching as everyone else came sprinting in, Jan made herself small in the corner. Fighting had never really been her thing, preferring to fly the Crow and staying out of the more dangerous side of what Kyle did. In short, she thought him somewhat crazy.

    As the wave of the Force pushed everyone back Jan was very glad to have been in the turbolift already and she waited silently while the creatures at the end of the hall burned from whatever the young Jedi had done. Shortly Han worked on getting it powered up, and she felt a vast sense of relief as he did so. She watched, anguished as someone she didn't know helped Jaden and another person was also coming towards the turbolift. Calling out, "Hurry up! I don't wanna be here when that acid makes it down here." She looked for Kyle, wanting to make sure that he was alright.


    TAG: Fins, Grey, Vangarian, Ktala, Aurellius, HS29, GM

    OOC:
    sorry that this is so... pathetic. just wanted to get caught up, and i'll work on making better posts from here on out. and my apologies for the wait.
  10. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

    Member Since:
    Apr 13, 2001
    star 6
    IC: Han Solo
    Turbolift, Unknown

    With the patter of heavy footsteps, the Bothan slipped into the lift behind him and quickly took up position to cover him. "Better hurry," she stated flatly as she repositioned her blaster and supplied cover fire out into the corridor, meeting the creatures with deadly force.

    "Almost...got it," he conveyed through clenched teeth as he struggled with the twisted wires, sweat trickling down into his eyes as he worked. It wasn't the most easy task in the world, but he'd conquered worse. All he needed was a little more time and maybe a hint of luck. Just one more twist of a wire here and...

    "Got it!" he exclaimed, a wide smile spreading over his features as he stepped back and admired his work. It wasn't perfect, but it should hold. At least it got the power flowing back into the thing and that's all that mattered. But after a moment, his smile melted into a frown as he noticed an issue that may be a cause of concern. Apparently, he had been wrong about crossing certain wires and now the lift would only travel down in the direction of the lower levels. Up wasn't an option.

    "I hope we don't have to go that way," he muttered under his breath, reaching a hand up to wipe the sweat from his brow. Turning, he took note of the battle still raging out in the corridor. Jaden had somehow managed to wipe out half of the abominations with his Force attack, but Han was certain that wouldn't keep them down for long. Already, the remaining creatures were retaliating by spewing some sort of acid from their gaping maws, burning a hole through the deckplates where it pooled on the floor.

    These guys just didn't give up. They were running out of time to escape...fast.

    "Hurry up!" Jan Ors called out from the opposite side of the lift. "I don't wanna be here when that acid makes it down here."

    "We won't," Han said simply, his brows knitting with determination as he palmed the release for the doors. With a low whine, they slowly began to close. The decision wasn't an easy one, but if any of them were to survive, they had to leave now. Hopefully the others would make it in time.

    If not...

    Han grimaced and locked his eyes on the approaching figures. He didn't want to think about it. They would make it...they had to. There was no other choice.

    TAG: Ktala, Trim, Fins, grey, Aurelius, Vangarian, GM
  11. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 2, 2007
    star 4
    ooc: Time for Kyle Katarn to . . . get angry . . .

    Sorry, grey, I assumed Jadne would hand his balde to his master, if he needed it . . . so I just wrote it. If it´s not okay, tell me.


    Kyle Katarn
    Corridor


    Jaden suffered from the backlash of his attack, while Kyle´s own shots at these things seemed to have little effect. He was thrown into the wall, staggered, but did not stop shooting. In combat you stopped shooting when you were dead. Pushing the trigger again and again, he gave himself half a second to look around. Hissing out air, he once more kept himself from the impulse to reach out with the force . . . the infected force, obviously. He had to rely on his other skills. His other talents, for now. Tainted. They had tainted the force. The other two force users obviously under the effect of that teint, Kyle stepped forth to allow both to get into the elevator. Two of the things still there. His blaster bolts seemed to have no effect.

    Jaden shouted something about destroying the station. Always ahead of things. In the future with his head. They had to leave the corridor alive. That was what they had to do . . .

    "Back, back, back. Solo get this thing going and GET US OUT OF HERE!" Kyle yelled, while the closed door at least bought them time. The enemy were not the assembled creatures, it was the black oozing liquid in their bodies. How did one fight a liquid hidden beneath flesh? He saw Jan. Saw fear in her eyes. Hissing out air, he covered Mure´s and Jaden´s retreat. Davin was right beside him firing into these creatures, ripping their bodies apart on shot at a time, if necessary. He also retreated. Something was biting his eyes. Acid. They had spit acid. Kyle shot at exactly the mouth that had dared to spit acid at his girlfriend. Sort of . . .

    C´mon, stop thinking about Jan, when you gotta save the galaxy.

    Easier said then done. And if they got to the elevator? These creates could drown them in acid down there or simply leap after them . . . indestructible as they appeared to be.

    Jan was here. The one woman that had stayed in his heart and mind for many years. Jaden, his apprentice. His friend. Mure and Davin, who had not deserved to be drawn into this and shown loyalty every step so far. Solo, one of the Alliance´s most important men and the Bothan, obviously some member of rank in the Rogue Squadron, according to her batch. They could all die here, because they had been brought to this place by powers yet to be revealed. What would a Jedi do? Maybe meditate on it. Or listen to the force, whose whispers were poisoned right now. What would Kyle Katarn do? Save his friends. By killing the enemy first. What were his chances to do so?

    Oh c´mon old man. Chances are so overestimated.


    As Jaden passed him, Kyle sighed once more. His gun made a simple click. Time to reload? No, time to change strategies. "Jaden, need your lightsaber for a moment." Kyle said and ripped it from his apprentice. Then turned to Jan.
    "Think about the bright side of it all. No matter what happens to me, you´ll still look gorgeous." He said, winked and stepped out of the elevator again. " Jaden, watch out for Jan, will you? You guys go ahead and I´ll make sure when I catch up, I do it alone." He said and turned to the remaining two creatures. "Which means, we have to talk, guys."

    Tag: Anvil/>
  12. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 5
    OOC: Awesome post Fins!![face_peace] I'm loving this movie. :D and the lightsaber bit is perfect, I was actually trying to think of a way to get Jaden's lightsaber to Kyle, but voila, you took care of it seemlessly! Woot! too excited! [face_dancing] (lunch time over, will try and do a quick post when I get home...) *Sorry for long OOC.
  13. Vangarian Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 9, 2003
    star 4
    The Gauntlet of Pain

    IC: As Davin Sustra.

    Davin had fired several shots into the reassembled Juggernauts only to realize that what was needed was something continuis to keep the buggers at bay. After that noble effort on the part of Jaden Korr, Davin knew that he was going to have to use his head on solving the problem. Kyle Katarn had just grabbed the recovering padawan's Light Saber and made ready to re-engage the abominations. Davin noticed the conduit that he'd grabbed earlier along the ceiling bringing electrical power to the overhead light.

    "Kyle!" he yelled. "Try using electricity instead!"

    Davin took careful aim at the anchor clamps that held the conduit wiring to the ceiling, clipping them one by one, thus bringing it down towards where it could be used by Katarn. One swipe with his padawan's Light Saber would bare the wires for a possible stun weapon.

    Tag:DLotF and all the rest.
  14. Radiance Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 19, 2007
    star 4
    Back from the dead and GM Approved

    Name: Alexander Talarn, Code Name ?Silent Night?
    Affiliation: Member of the Emperors hand, secret Assassin/recon operative
    Gender: Male
    Age: 33
    Race: Epicanthix
    Appearance:
    --- Atheltic build
    --- 5?10
    --- Extremely dark brown, almost red eyes
    --- Medium length black hair that sticks up in all directions as if he was shocked with electricity
    --- Smooth features, narrow eyes, high cheekbones, His face looks very thin for a humanoid, as if underfed.

    Clothing: Alexander always wears a black cloth trench coat that travels down his frame, stopping at his calves. Underneath the coat is a black sleeveless Ubese armor shirt. Matte black tactical equipment belt, Black tactical cargo pants and smooth black knee high boots. Topping off his ensemble is a pair of black gloves with a discreet Imperial Insignia stamped just inside of the wrists.
    Personality: Cool, measuring, extremely cunning and ruthless when he needs to be. Assassinations are never personal. It?s just what he is good at.

    Weapons:
    ---Blades---
    --Small assortment of throwing knives in a flat carrying sleeve strapped to his back under his coat.
    --One dagger loaded on a spring assembly for both arms under his trench coat.
    --One small boot knife

    ---Blasters---
    --One blaster pistol strapped to both thighs in quick draw holsters.

    One generic crimson lightsaber, manufactured by the Empire, strapped to the back right of his belt, hiding it behind his coat and most of his leg.

    Bio: Alexander was born after the Great Purge, and was found to be Force Sensitive early on. The Empire took him away from his family when he was a toddler and raised him as one of their agents. Alex?s existence was a secret to all but Darth Vader and Lord Sidious. The upbringing was harsh and cold, and Alexander was taught and eventually bred into a tool to be exploited and used by the Dark Side. He became an outstanding member of the Emperors Hand. A group of elite assassins and tacticians that were trained in the Force, if only to a small extent, making them some of the most effective information gathering machines and subtle killers in the known galaxy.

    Alexander received training in black ops, tactics, stealth, Force techniques and advanced combat training. He was one of the few operatives who actually survived the grueling training, turning the curiosity of the Emperor to him. He was given his lightsaber at the completion of his special training and was sent on his first mission.

    His first task had been simple enough, scout out a suspected group of people, thought to have been starting a terrorist Cell of rebels bent on destroying the Empire. The mission had gone well, exceeding the expectations of the Emperor. Alexander had found that the group of 5 individuals had indeed been plotting against his Masters and after days of observation of daily habits and mannerisms, had systematically killed all but the leader in the course of one night, by setting up physical traps or taking them out himself. On the last night of his mission, Alexander had infiltrated the building that the leader had staged the next terrorist meeting in, and had hid in shadow until the very last moment before the leader got too antsy about being alone. At that point, Alexander stepped out of the shadows and dispatched the leader before he could make a sound. The operation had been 120% successful, as the young Talarn had not only destroyed the leading factors of the Cell, but had also taken down the entire Cell itself. Authorities had shown up to that night and found nothing but dead bodies and many blaster pock marks all over the building, looking like the terrorist had turned on each other after an attempted Coup for change in leadership. The neighboring buildings hadn?t even reported hearing a fight going on. This earned Alexander his official code name, ?Silent Night.?

    Like all members of the Emperors Hand, Alexander didn?t know who the other members were. He didn?t know how many of them there
  15. Lord_Raziel Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Sep 23, 2007
    star 2
    IS also not dead, although a little worse for wear =D.

    GM Approved

    Name: Kaelin
    Gender: Male
    Age: 22-25
    Race: Human
    Appearance: Short silver hair with piercing blue eyes, toughened from years of training prior to being locked away in the facility.
    Personality: Lone wolf, his is quick to shrug others off yet silently he is watching, his selflessness brought to the fore when his companions are put into danger.
    Weapons: Long Vibro blade, Short Blade and Vibro Shiv. Full plate Neo-Crusader Armour (White with red insignia)

    Bio:

    Images...nothing but images, flashes of faces, of places, of screams and of death. Kaelin had woken in a dark room, the walls collapsed here and there, nothing could place him at the scene, nothing to gain a point of reference. Kaelin has been bounty hunter/guard on his home planet of Tatooine. A member of an elite bodyguard unit who could be hired out to the ones with the most credits, he has risen through the ranks quickly, gaining fame and respect among the crime lords for his acts of bravery and skill. He had trained many would be bodyguards in his time, specializing in close quarter combat, the finesse of a blade to defend and attack. The students were trained extensively to use their physical might to overpower their enemies, their heavy armoured forms dwarfing all those who opposed them.

    The silent Kaelin had been on a routine escort across the great desert, his Hutt charge whining through most of the trip, he could not stand them personally but the contract would have it no other way. Before he could blink one of his number were down, then two, his armoured form dropped low, using his helmet systems to track the attackers. Nothing but sand and death, suddenly a movement caught his eye and he sprung forward, his blade unsheathing as he moved, a shimmer, again...his blade swept through the air and met something solid. Blood Splattered across his armour, the sand stained red, a heavily armoured and armed trooper dropped to the ground, he could not tell the insignia...then everything went dark.
  16. Republic_Anvil Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Oct 24, 2009
    star 1
    Update
    Turbolift
    Mure, Davin, Jaden, Asyr, Solo, Jan

    Kyle turned to the Creatures with the borrowed lightsaber... "Which means, we have to talk, guys." His face grim and set. Davin yelled out something about electricity and that was the last they saw of Kyle, as the doors snapped shut and the lift began to descend.

    It should have taken only moments to reach their destination, instead the lift was acting like a drunken Hutt. It took more then five minutes to reach the stop. The lift dinged as the doors opened. There was a corridor running length wise with the opposite wall made of a transparasteel, the words Genetics Laboratory stenciled on it. The best thing was that there was no sign of life... or anything else.

    The faint glow of computers signified that the Laboratory was functional, if empty.

    Tag: Aurelius, Vangarian, GreyJedi125, Ktala, Solo, Trimaj


    Update
    Corridor
    Kyle

    The doors to the lift shut and all that was left was the creatures. The two remaining Abominations looked the worst for wear. They still smoked from Jaden's attack and the wounds refused to repair like they did before. They seemed to have over come their reluctance to approach and resumed their awkward lumber.
    The blast door behind them smoked as the acid from the third creature ate through the heavily armored steel.

    Tag: Fins


    Intro
    Hanger
    Alexander Talarn

    The small one man shuttle, an unregistered and unmarked Suro-Sub, slid into the hanger next to the lambda shuttle. All attemps to raise the station on the comm had failed, and scans were inconclusive. The Hanger doors and magcon field had responded to his security codes and allowed him entry without any complications.
    The hanger was empty. Even the droids that were always on hand to do ship maintenance were absent. On the floor of the Hanger was a heap of rags, it was the only thing out of place.

    Tag: Radiance


    Intro
    Bio Lab
    Kaelin

    Kaelin had woken in a dark room, the walls collapsed here and there, nothing could place him at the scene, nothing to gain a point of reference. He realized he was strapped to a Examination table and that he wore only his small clothes. An IV drip was attached to his left arm, the bag's label reviled it to be a simple saline drip.
    His right arm was free and in a few moments he had all the straps undone. Looking around he could see he was in a Laboratory of some sort. Just as he slid off the table movement caught his eyes.
    The DD-13 Medical Droid emerged from behind a bank of equipment. ?Statement: Subject 1138 has effected self-release. This is unacceptable.?
    The droid raised one of its appendages and Kaelin could see the needle protruding from the tip. ?Statement: Subject 1138 must be subdued and returned to Examination Table Three.?
    Kaelin noticed a bundle on the counter to his right with a familiar white and red insignia.

    Tag: Lord_Raziel


    OOC: Sorry I haven't updated in a while and if its a bit short, my significant other surprised me with a trip to Florida for Thanksgiving and we are still recovering from everything... The beach was awesome by the way. First time seeing the Ocean...WOW!
    />/>/>/>
  17. Radiance Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 19, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Alexander Talarn, (AKA) Operative SILENT NIGHT
    Hangar

    Silence.

    Utter and complete silence. It may be unsettling to some, but Alexander found the lack of sound comforting. He was a watcher, or an observer. Silence was his native tongue as darkness was his favorite home.

    Even with that, Silent Night found something eerie about the place he had landed. No droids, no communications from anyone. A hangar void of anything except an abandoned Lambda class shuttle. The only thing out of place was a pile of rags on the floor. But Silent Night would get to that shortly.

    In his experience, one must examine everything that the mind didn?t see. The rags were a pulling factor for the hangar, being the only real object of note. Alexander needed to search the other elements of the hangar before he proceeded. There was no time restriction, and no one to talk to presently, so he would explore first.

    The Imperial Agent had his hands loosely at his sides as he walked slowly around the room. The blast doors seemed functional. The energy shield guarding the hangar from sheer vacuum was fully operational. Everything in the Hangar seemed neat and orderly, besides the rags. Something about them drew his attention. Though he couldn?t put his finger on it.

    The computer consoles seemed to have a thin layer of dust in places. The eerie feeling that Alexander felt was almost stifling. He could practically taste it in his mouth, though his facial features remained absolutely passive. Something in the station just seemed? wrong.

    It wasn?t the sense of wrongness that one got when looking at a mathematical equation, but rather the kind of wrong that one felt when looking at something utterly hideous. Something unnatural. And yet, there was nothing here.

    Silent Night began moving back towards the rags slowly. He let his boot heels click on the floor, the sound itself echoed off of the silent room. His eyes were constantly flicking around, not because he was expecting an attack. But it was in his nature to be aware of possible ambush, for Silent Night operated with his own code of readiness. The Code ranged in colors, from white to black. White was a state of general malaise, completely off guard and oblivious. Alexander was never in white unless he was at home, secure.

    Next was yellow, which was a state of constant caution, you were aware of what was going on around you. Everything.

    Then came Orange. Orange was the code where you had identified a threat, recognized it, and were about to maneuver into combat.

    Red, obviously was when you finally engaged in combat.

    And lastly came black. Black was the fatal section of the code. An individual only ever entered black if they started in white and jumped to red from a surprise attack. Your readiness level in that kind of state was null. It meant you would probably be paralyzed with fear. If someone ever went into Black, they were as good as dead.

    Silent Night was always in a constant yellow. Ready to spring into action if necessary. The pile of rags, while simple in nature, were sitting alone in a hangar void of life, in a station that had no contact with anyone for weeks. The situation dictated that Alexander be a bit more cautious than usual, even to something that looked mundane.

    Silent Night flexed his fingers in his black Imperial gloves as he approached the rags. He looked down at them to examine, to see if there was any significance at all. Otherwise, he needed to move on.

    Tag GM
  18. Vangarian Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 9, 2003
    star 4
  19. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Asyr Sei'lar
    Turbolift/

    Asyr was standing behind the human called Han, her blaster making sure nothing stuck up on the both of them, while he worked to get the lift moving. With the patter of heavy footsteps, she could tell the others were coming quickly.

    "Almost...got it," he conveyed through clenched teeth as he struggled with the twisted wires, sweat trickling down into his eyes as he worked. Then, the words she wanted to her.

    "Got it!" he exclaimed, a wide smile spreading over his features as he stepped back and admired his work. But it was quickly noted, that the thing was going down...not up. Down was usually not a good direction. But right now, ANY direction away from those... things, was good.

    "Hurry up!", someone yelled. "I don't wanna be here when that acid makes it down here."

    "We won't," Han said simply, his brows knitting with determination as he palmed the release for the doors. With a low whine, they slowly began to close.

    The others made it. All but one. A Jedi. He decided to stay, his lightsaber lit. She heard him say something to the creatures, before the doors snapped shut, and the lift went down....

    It moved, but it was painfully slow. Asyr kept her ears and eyes upward, hoping that nothing would suddenly drop down on them from the ceiling. But it did not. Five minutes later, they came to a stop. The lift dinged as the doors opened. There was a corridor running length wise with the opposite wall made of a transparasteel. Asyr, could read the words, 'Genetics Laboratory', that was stenciled on it. Her ears went flat back. This did not feel very well. The others had said those things had been made as well. But at least those things were not there. The faint glow of computers signified that the Laboratory was functional, if empty.

    "So...we are on a space laboratory.." she stated flatly, while looking around, using her highly developed sense of smell, to help her check out the immediate area. "Anyone got a ship, to get off this ride?" she asked, as she waited for the others to speak, or move. Her blaster stayed in her hand, as she reached into her pack, and took a tiny sip of water, her eyes taking in their new surroundings from the doorway of the lift.



    Tag: HanSolo29, Trimaj, DarkLordoftheFins, Greyjedi25, Aurelius_the_Grey, Vangarian , Republic Anvil
  20. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 2, 2007
    star 4
    This is Anvil Approved . . .


    Kyle Katarn
    Corridor


    Breathing out Kyle turned to the two creatures. The taint was still everywhere. Infesting the force itself it seemed. He would have to do without it. The energy blade hurled through the air a few times as both the creatures approached him. "Watch out for Jan, Jaden. Watch out for her." Kyle sighed and brought his lightsaber into the defensive stance. Two attackers, no force, a third soon to be with them . . .

    Kyle smirked. "And I thought Arc Hammer was bad. They were only steel." He said and as the first of the two attackers accelerated he pushed himself towards both creatures, dropping to his knees, sliding over the ground and swinging his lightsaber at the enemy with full force. He aimed low, slicing through the creature he passed to the left. Removing both legs of it with his blade, he leaped up again and allowed his blade to hiss through the air to keep the second attacker at a distance. It did not care. The Creature walked right into his slash, loosing most of it´s left arm and part of it´s torso, but without the feeling of pain stroked out with it´s remaining arm and slammed Kyle into the wall. He resisted the urge to call on the force for strength. Being tainted by it´s corrupt parasite now would be his death. Bringing up his lightsaber again, a second hit went into his side and broke one of his ribs. Kyle screamed out and saw a piece of metal the creature had pulled there. Through his skin into his body. "Dammit." He hissed and pulled his blade up, dealing the thing a serious blow to it´s head. It stumbled back, obviously not yet dead. Even the second tried to reach him, no legs attached anymore to his body. And number three would soon be through the door.

    Kyle leaped to the side, dodging another blow. As the fist smashed into the metal, he felt his rib radiate pain as he landed on one foot and one knee. Gritting his teeth he did not wait for another attack, but leaped forward, delivering a series of strikes to his enemies . . .

    Tag: Anvil, myself
  21. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 5
    Jaden Korr
    Space station, Bio Lab

    "Watch out for Jan, Jaden. Watch out for her."

    To the young Jedi, these words acted like a blinding flare lit in the darkness of his haze. So strong was the impression, that they jolted Jaden awake. He hadn't actually heard them with his ears, but through the bond he shared with his Master, Kyle Katarn.

    Unaware that he was being carried, Jaden tumbled off of Kalak-Mure's shoulder, and spilled out unceremoniously from the turbo lift and unto the corridor, then skidded to a stop against the transparensteel wall with a thud.

    "Owww!!"

    Jaden grimaced the pain away, which ironically helped to sober him up even more.

    "Where are we...?" He asked as he git up, ever so slowly. "And where is Kyle...?"

    Propping himself against the transparensteel wall, Jaden looked up and got the answer to his first question.

    GENETICS LABORATORY

    "Oh, just great..." the young jedi lamented out loud. "This is not the route we wanted to take..."

    The observation was short lived as a sudden unexpected pang hit Jaden. His hand went to his side as he suddenly looked up, a worried look coming to his face.

    "Oh, no...Kyle..." he whispered.

    Through their bond, Jaden suddenly knew that Kyle was fighting for his life and that he was somehow hurt, but more than that, he could feel his Master's fiercely indomitable determination, a determination fueled by his desire to protect Jan.

    Without even thinking, Jaden's eyes searched for the woman and found her. Their eyes met for a brief second. Jaden nodded and said; "He's ok. He's a lot tougher than anyone can guess." Then his hand swiped the place where his lightsaber should have been, and he was not surprised at not finding it there. Jaden shook his head slightly and gave a half-smile.

    "Force be with you, Kyle..." he said under his breath.

    Finally feeling his strength returning, Jaden gave a long exhale.

    "So...we are on a space laboratory.." he heard the bothan female say.

    "So far, all indications seem to support that conclusion."

    "Anyone got a ship, to get off this ride?"

    "We're working on that."Jaden answered. "We need to reach the hangar, but the route we were taking has been...altered."

    Was that a coincidence? Jaden doubted that very much.

    Taking a quick glance around, the young Jedi noticed the faint glow of functional computers within the seemingly empty lab.

    "Maybe we should try and slice into the data system and see what Intel we can pull-up on this place. The more we know about it, the better. Then we can make our way to the hangar and I can go get Kyle." he said simply as he examined the transparensteel wall for a way inside the lab. His real thoughts remained private, for now. The whisper he had heard earlier was gone, at least for the moment, and so was the Force taint.

    "I guess we need to find a door first." he said dryly after not immediately seeing a way in.

    Tag: Ktala, Vangarian, Solo. Aurelius, Trimaj, Anvil

    OOC: Seeing the Ocean for the first time in your life IS a BIG DEAL! CONGRATZ! Sounds like you had a great time! Woot! [face_peace]
  22. Republic_Anvil Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Oct 24, 2009
    star 1
    Update : Alexander Talarn, (AKA) Operative SILENT NIGHT

    Night approached. The rags were in a haphazard pile and as he got closer he could see that they were the remains of clothing that had been shredded. Also the remains of a body, also shredded. It had been dead for some time and gender or species was hard to determine, defiantly humanoid.

    From beyond the body a loud crash sounded as the grate covering the vent shaft fell to the floor. Out of the shaft came a man covered in dust. He looked around and then locked eyes on Night. Somehow Night got the impression that this man was annoyed at his presence.

    Before Night could react Dust man waved his hand and then turned to a door that exited the hanger. The body in front of Night began to make a sucking noise as black liquid seeped out and then knitted the wounds back together.

    It then swiped a clawed hand at Night, a low growl emanating from its throat. A quick glance would tell Night that the Dust man was gone and the door shut. A quick whiff and he would detect the rotten smell that had just permeated the room.

    Tag: Radiance

    OOC: Welcome to Hell. We hope you enjoy your death, and if there is anything I can do to make your stay more frightening please don't hesitate to scream. :D




    Update: Genetics Laboratory

    The Laboratory felt cold and empty. It also resonated with a perversion that could only be associated with the creation of things unnatural. The console that were operational flickered and beeped. Filmsplast littered the hallways and files lay scattered. It looked like someone had been searching for something and had gotten angry when it couldn't find it.

    Some of the Observation rooms, made of transparasteel, had shattered walls. The Offices had computer terminals that had seen better days, most were gutted. The rooms with the large machines looked ransacked, though a few remained in operation. The only rooms that looked untouched were the ones that had creatures in them.

    All kinds of creatures from all corners of the galaxy. Exotic and strange lifeforms, none bigger then a human. Most more deadly then a blaster bolt to the head.

    Down the hall was another turbolift it seemed operational and would take them to the crew quarters.

    Tag: Aurelius, Vangarian, GreyJedi125, Ktala, Solo, Trimaj />
  23. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Asyr Sei'lar
    Turbolift/Space station, Bio Lab

    "So...we are on a space laboratory..", Asyr spoke flatly. Once of the Jedi spoke up in response.

    "So far, all indications seem to support that conclusion."

    "Anyone got a ship, to get off this ride?", she asked.

    "We're working on that." Jaden answered. "We need to reach the hangar, but the route we were taking has been...altered."

    Asyr's ears perked up. A SHIP?! They knew where a ship was located..or at least the hanger? Now they had her attention. "So, where was this hanger located, before we were dropped into this fun zone?!" she asked, her hope rising abit. She couldnt care less of it was a 20 year old space junket, she was sure between herself and Han, they could get it flying.

    Taking a quick glance around, the young Jedi noticed the lab in front of them.

    "Maybe we should try and slice into the data system and see what Intel we can pull-up on this place. The more we know about it, the better. Then we can make our way to the hangar and I can go get Kyle." he said simply as he examined the transparensteel wall for a way inside the lab. His real thoughts remained private, for now. The whisper he had heard earlier was gone, at least for the moment, and so was the Force taint.

    Asyr made her way slowly off the lift, her blaster held up, as she headed for the glow of the computers that they saw. "Sounds good..but dont like it. Didnt those THINGS come from some kind of lab?" she asked softly, her ears pointed forward as she sniffed the air, looking for a scent. IF something had passed this way recently, there would be a scent in the air. Hopefully, she would find nothing, meaning this madhouse was abandoned.

    "Maybe, if Im lucky, I'll run into whoever brought us here. Id like to thank them PERSONALLY..." she growled softly, as she made her way forward slowly, crouching low, as she looked around her.

    The Laboratory felt cold and empty. For some reason, it made the fur on her arms rise. Another soft growl. Filmsplast littered the hallways and files lay scattered. Someone looking for something? Asyr pressed on.

    Some of the Observation rooms, made of transparasteel, had shattered walls. The Offices had computer terminals that had seen better days, most were gutted. The rooms with the large machines looked ransacked, though a few remained in operation. The only rooms that looked untouched were the ones that had creatures in them. Shattered walls? Something broke trough Transparasteel?!! NOT a good sign.

    The other rooms held all kinds of creatures from all corners of the galaxy. Exotic and strange lifeforms, none bigger then a human. Most more deadly then a blaster bolt to the head.

    Asyr's ears went back, as her nose was filled with the strange scents of the creatures here, and as she looked at them, it was strange. What in the nine moons were these fools trying to do? That they were still alive was .. strange? Or unnerving. It whatever happened, happened recently... or else something was still around, taking care of them. Either thought was not comforting. She gripped her blaster tighter, trying not to let the others know how nervous she was getting.

    Down the hall, Asyr saw there was another turbolift. From here, it seemed operational and would take them to the crew quarters. Maybe. She began to peek inside the offices that had computer terminals. Maybe the Jedi was right. They could find a map or something useful. She would opt to keep an eye open, her blaster slowly moving in front of her, in case something moved to attack them.

    "Hope you right, Jedi." Asyr said softly, as she kept a careful watch.

    Tag: Greyjedi25, HanSolo29, Trimaj, DarkLordoftheFins, Aurelius_the_Grey, Vangarian , Republic Anvil
  24. Radiance Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 19, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Silent Night

    His code served him well this day. Alexander flicked his eyes up immediately after inspecting what appeared to be a corpse. The Dusty man spewed forth and locked eyes with him.

    An awkward moment to say the least. Alex had seen dirty people before, but this person looked like he had an inch thick worth of dust on him. That kind of filth came with one of two explanations.

    Either the ducts in which he had just burst out of had not been cleaned in centuries?

    Or?

    He had been utterly still for longer than Alexander cared to think about. Either way, he didn?t have a lot of time to speculate on it, the Dusty Man waved his hand in what seemed to be irritation. Immediately, the lacerations and gashes visible on the dead man before him filled with some kind of black gooey substance. A twitch was all the warning Alexander had, or needed.

    The newly arisen creature swiped at air as he was executing a series of back-handsprings away from it. His trench coat trailed his body as he landed, and finally settled a distance away from it.

    His hand reached under his coat and behind him, ripping a throwing knife free from the padding on his lower back. He wasn?t sure what this thing was, but Imperial Intelligence could analyze the corpse after the fact. He knew it was dangerous and was attacking him. That fact alone was enough to let his limbs move without hesitation.

    Not that he would hesitate if he knew what it was either?

    Hesitation was a weakness. Alexander was part of the Emperors Hand. He was not weak.

    His throwing knife was in his hand and in a second it had been twirled over each one of his knuckles, into his palm, and flung at high speed as he twitched his arm. The blade sailed straight and true towards the risen creatures forehead.

    Before it landed, Alexander pulled the Force to him. He immediately halted as he felt something wrong.

    The Force felt.. wrong. Somehow muddled in sickly intent. As if the Force was being dragged through bacteria filled mud. It felt saturated in filth. Thinking of the feeling made him nauseas, though he didn?t physically falter.

    Silent Night came to the conclusion that he would have to simply rely on his skill this time. He was an expert in hand to hand combat, and if things came to it, he always had his lightsaber.

    All of this thought happened in the fraction of a second that it took for the knife to sail towards the dead man.

    Alexander had already lost the Dusty Man, his attention was wrenched back into the present as he waited to see if his durasteel weapon would have any effect on something that was laying dead only moments before.

    Tag Anvil
  25. Republic_Anvil Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Oct 24, 2009
    star 1
    Update ? Silent Night
    Hanger

    The durosteel knife sailed fast and true. It sunk to the hilt in the Revenant's eye socket, snapping the creature's head back like a cracked whip.

    If the Revenant was effected it did not show it. It lurched towards the Imperial. Its dead eyes hunger for flesh. Its ragged claws yearned to rend muscle. Its cracked teeth longed for the marrow of bone.
    The closer the Revenant drew the more a sickly black knot, situated on its right shoulder pulsed. It leaped, suddenly and quickly, claws and teeth chomping and raking respectively.

    From the corner of his eye Alexander saw a blue flash of light and a bit of fur.

    Tag: Radiance



    Update ? Dust Man
    Vault

    He glided through the musty corridor, ignoring the mutilated remains of the stations crew. He entered a large chamber. The lighting was spotty at best and the air was stale and rancid. On a mountain of skulls, in a chamber of pain, IT sat on a throne of blood. The skin of ITs face was tight, like it was drawn over the skull too tightly. ITs mouth a permanent grin with teeth like chalk. ITs eyes were sunken and cloudy with only the pinprick of a pupil left.

    Dust knelt in front of IT. Air hissed into his chest, and then in a raspy voice that expelled as much dust as sound ?What is thy bidding my Master.?

    IT flicked a white eye at Dust and the creature recoiled at Its gaze, and then IT laughed. A high pitched laugh that ended in the baritone. A laugh that would make stone weep and water dry.
    Dust bowed even more deeply. ?It will be done.?

    Tag: none


    Update ? Genetics Lab

    The intercom suddenly came to life, and a feminine voice (obviously computer generated) announced... ?Alert, this is a Code 7 Alert. Initiating emergency counter insurgency measures.?
    With that, a great vibration hit the station hard. Blue light pulsed and the vibration grew to an audible hum. It became a deafening roar, everything became white......

    Tag: Aurelius, Vangarian, GreyJedi125, Ktala, Solo, Trimaj


    Update ? Jaden, Davin

    Jaden and Davin awoke in a small room. To either side of them were racks of inactive utility droids. The boxy little cleaning droids that Imperials were so fond of. There was a door a few feet in front of them.
    A deep hum reverberated through the flooring. It was diferent from the hum that acompanied the blue light though. This was more like the hum of an engine or of a reactor.

    Tag: GreyJedi125, Vangarian


    Update ? Asyr

    She winked into existence two meters above the deck, and it was a hard landing. The room was large and well lit and decidedly cold. She could hear movement from across the room, and as she took stock found a man fighting a Revenant.

    Luckily the Revenant was focused entirely on its current opponent. Another look around would reveal her location, as the Lambda class shuttle and a smaller shuttle she was vaguely certain was some sort of Soro-Sub came into her view.

    Tag: Ktala


    Update ? Han, Jan

    A dim observation theater faded in from the blinding light. It took a moment for Han to take in a complete breath. Whatever had happened it was a major shock to the system. Jan seemed to take it better, she was up before the older smuggler.
    Beyond the glass of the theater was a strange sight. A man faced off with a medical droid. Jan switched the intercom to listen.

    ?Statement: Subject 1138 has effected self-release. This is unacceptable.?
    The droid raised one of its appendages, the needle protruding from the tip. ?Statement: Subject 1138 must be subdued and returned to Examination Table Three.?

    Tag: Trimaj, Solo, Lord_Raziel


    Update ? Dust

    He stepped away from the stations internal matter transmitter controls. He had done as his Master had wished he had scattered them. Together they were to strong but alone they would fall, and he would have his brethren.

    Tag: none />/>/>/>/>/>
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.