main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, GA At Dragon*Con This Year, Looking Forward To...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Cosmic_Knight, Aug 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmic_Knight

Cosmic_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2004
    What guests or events are y'all most looking forward to this year, SW-related or not?

At the top of my list is seeing Peter Davison, the Fifth Doctor Who. It has been 10 years since my first D*C, and the first time I remember a regular cast member from Doctor Who in attendance. Also, he and Tom Baker were my two favorite Doctors.

Anyone else?

2. wookiechick66

wookiechick66 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2002
    This is my 6 (?)th convention. HUMM.. i am looking forward to Anthony Michael Hall, any SW guest. Garrett Wang. Harlen Ellision.

I look forward to volunteering some this year. at the Fan Force Table and at MOTF. I am also going to give blood this year.

i always look forward to picture taking of the 501st and all the other costumed marvels out there.

3. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    Hmmm...
    This will be my 3rd weekend (4th if you count a one day visit long long ago).
    I'm looking forward to sharing this expierence with my nephew. I'm sure I will see things in a whole new way.
    As for guest, it will probably be the two Boba Fett's: Daniel Logan and Jeremy Bullock. Since BF if Mike's favorite, I know I will enjoy seeing him meet them.
    But I have a long list of people I'd like an autograph from, time to start thinking about how much money I have and figure out which ones I can't live without!

Hollie

4. Cosmic_Knight

Cosmic_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2004
    wookiechick,

Anthony Michael Hall has cancelled, according to the Guests page at the con website. (Sorry). I was also looking forward seeing Alice Krige (the Borg Queen), but she too cancelled.

Another guest I am looking forward to is Dean Haglund, Langly from The X-Files/The Lone Gunmen. I wish their spinoff show had lasted longer; it was better than The X-Files at that particular time, IMO.

My oldest niece is coming with me Sat-Mon this year. She will be with me 100% of the time, if I have to handcuff her to me. [face_mischief]

5. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I'm really disappointed that Anthony Michael Hall cancelled. I was looking forward to getting his autograph.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.