main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

At last, I return (though I doubt few remember me)

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by Keem, Sep 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keem

Keem Jedi Youngling

Mar 15, 2003
    Hey guys. You may not remember me, but I joined the group back in March. I was planning to become a regular member, but I was only able to post 2 or 3 times before some family problems hit. I had to go out of state for a while and deal with some family business (funerals, etc.) and by the time I got back and into the swing of things, school started. I'm taking 12 hours at RSU (Rogers State University in Claremore) and working 40 hours at a Wal-Mart in Broken Arrow, so I didn't have a lot a free time. Anyway, now that things are settling down, I plan to try this again. I had announced back in March that I was planning to make a Sci-Fi movie, but at the time I had barely begun on the script. However, now the script is well into developement. It looks as if its going to be 4 movies, each running roughly 3 to 3 1/2 hours long. If you don't know what I'm talking about, my original post in March is found, I think, on page 8 of this forum. Anyway, I see you guys around.

2. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Keem,

What classes are you taking at RSU? I also attend RSU fulltime. Only one class is a "traditional", the rest are online. Do you actually live in Claremore or BA?

3. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    Welcome back ^_^

4. Keem

Keem Jedi Youngling

Mar 15, 2003
    Well, I actually live in Chelsea, but I went to Claremore schools from K-12. At RSU, I'm currently taking American History since 1877, Comp I, Microcomputer Applications, and College Algebra. All four classes are taken on campus. Do you live in Claremore, General?

5. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Yes, I do. I live out past the American Legion baseball field.

6. Keem

Keem Jedi Youngling

Mar 15, 2003
    Is anybody interested in joining a swrpg group? I've been wanting to get a campaign started for quite a while, but its often hard to find players. I have close to 10 years of role playing experience (from playing swrpg, D&D, Vampire, Werewolf, D20 Modern, etc.) and about 5 years of GM/DM experience. If anyone's interested, let me know and maybe we can get a group together soon.

Also, if anyone's still interested in taking part in my movies, either cast or crew, just let me know as well.

By the way, when is the next book meeting? Or club meeting? If I'm able to make it, I will most likely be able to pay dues at one of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.