main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

At Last!! -"The Fall of the Jedi"- Trailor is UPLOADED and ready!!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Mugwump, Apr 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhisperingDeath

WhisperingDeath Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Yep, just take your time to get it right. I can't wait to see it!

2. JHoffaOLB

JHoffaOLB Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2001
    I noticed over at FanFilmFx.com that the film was being compressed and uploaded in a couple of days. That was quite a few days ago and I was just curious to see if it was coming shortly or if there might be a mountain dew involved in the delay ;)

Anticipating this release, hope all is well in your endeavours

3. Mugwump

Mugwump Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 30, 2001
    I can't believe this! This is SOOO funny! this whole project as been tasks that should normaly take a day or so are taking weeks! the ONLY thing that is left to do is upload it FFFX.com, and wixmmm is doing that as we speak.

OI VAY IZ MIR!

The film WILL be up!! At least it's done, ne? :)

Now the real question is if I can get up enough motivation to produce the DVD. I'm kinda getting into that 'time to move' phase... especialy after these 2 *******s are trying to sue me over the film. Long story short : The 2 guys I did this film I unfortunatly had to find out the hard way that both of them are totaly dishonest, and not trustworthy at all. When the film was finished, they demanded Original copies of the film (which we all know can be easily re-edited... ESPECIALY credits) to which I denied. So now their trying to find ways to prevent the film from ever being shown because they didn't get their way.

ANYWAYS, that's besides the point. Here's the COOL thing : is that A...nnn...y.. see..c.ccond.... nowww.... wixmmm...will...ho...pefully....havv..ee...t..hheee....film... uploaded.

Hopefully!
    :)

-Tony
    (oh yeah, the film is about 19-20 mins, and outtakes + credits are 3)

4. JHoffaOLB

Feb 16, 2001
    Great to hear, sounds like you've had a rough time with this as of late. But smile, your work will now be appreciated by everyone.....and hopefully that will start tonight. ;)

5. DorkmanScott

DorkmanScott Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    Hey, is the "trailor" still up anywhere? I don't think I ever got to see it and the file at the link at the head of this thread is defunct.

M. Scott

6. Calabus

Calabus Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2002
    FanFilmfx.com

Feature Film section

7. Mugwump

Dec 30, 2001
    Dorkman, I'd love to get your opinion on my trailer!

-Muggy

8. Jrr_Dude

Jrr_Dude Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2002
    wow................................................................

That is professional... I WANNA SEE IT!!!

--JrrDude

9. JHoffaOLB

Feb 16, 2001
    Mugwump, if you're having a problem with the hosting, we'll host it at FF Selects for you. The only reason I say this is because you said it was being uploaded 2 days ago and I would think he would have it uploaded by now, unless there's some issues with those you spoke of.

10. Mugwump

Dec 30, 2001
    Thanks Jrr_dude! :)

Rigth now, the compressed film is currently in wisconsin in the care of Wixmmm who's trying to upload it, but is having some problems. It's kinda funny how the LAST stretch of this film as been so hard to complete.

HOWEVER, it WILL get up (EVENTUALY!!)

wixmmm, if you just wanna mail it to calabus, that might also work out too.

-Mugwump

11. JHoffaOLB

Feb 16, 2001
    Anything? Any news, any ideas? No matter what happens, the hosting offer is still out there. I can admit, I really want to see this film, that's why I keep bringing this thread back to life. I am a little disappointed by the hosting end of this project, not trying to be a downer but he did say you folks were uploading it about a week ago. Could you let us know whats going on if possible? ;)
    Or if we can help you in any way with the problems, we're more than happy to lend a hand.

12. Superchunk

Superchunk Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 7, 2000
    Hey Mugwhump, fanflicks.com switched hosts so we may be able to host your film. Contact me when you get a chance and I'll see what I can do contact@fanflicks.com We're attempting to host films once again around 15mb or less. If needed we're asking film makers to divide their master file into parts. Less bandwidth is used (which was a huge problem in the past but we should be ok now).

Thanks!

This also applies to other film makers as well.

13. Mugwump

Dec 30, 2001
    I hear ya guys!! This is getting pretty messy.

I'm going to e-mail datoolman and ask if I can host the film somewhere else untill he gets it up on Fffx.com

errr....

well, HOPEFULLY things will get better before they get worse! (knock on wood)

On the plus side, I just barely got access to a camera again, so i've just barely put this baby to tape. Yayyy!!

Next comes the DVD.... IF I can get up enough energy after those 2 bastards tried to sue me.....

...bastards....

14. andakin

andakin Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2000
    Quicktime?

... Please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.