main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga At the End of All Things - Post Ep 3, Sabewan with Outlaw!Sabe

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Yui-chan, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yui-chan

Yui-chan Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2001
    Hey guys!

I'm new (kind of--well, actually inactive for three years) to this, so please be gentle!

Also, comments and suggestions are welcome!

With that said, let's start.

At the End of All Things

Post Episode III. Sabé, former handmaiden to Queen Amidala, has become an outlaw. Before disappearing to escape the Empire, she confronts her past and her chosen path to the future. Sabé/Obi-wan.

Timeframe It shifts to Episode I and post-Episode III, right after Padme's death.
    Characters: Sabé, Padme, other handmaidens. Obi-wan, Bail Organa and Yoda feature prominently, too.
    Genre: Romance. Angst. Drama. and *gasp* Action!
    Notes: Just a geeky tidbit: The title was taken from LOTR, where Frodo tells Sam, "I'm glad to be with you. Here at the end of all things." or some such, while Mount Doom was exploding like hell.

Onto the story, then.

--------------

It wasn?t supposed to turn out this way.

She would be lying to herself if she said that she had not dreamt of this moment: This moment when she would be able to see him again, feel his presence within her reach, rest her eyes on his familiar figure, his familiar eyes.

She had lied to herself long enough.

?Captain Aston.? He greeted formally, nodding only slightly. His eyes looked so old, so tired. She fought the urge to reach out and hold his hand, but she made no movement, only looked straight back at him, her face and voice neutral.

They were well-versed in this language of strangers.

?General Kenobi.? However she wanted to prevent him from seeing through her, she knew that it was useless to hide anything from him. Her voice cracked slightly, hoarse from not getting any sleep for the past days. ?How is she??

He sighed heavily, and closed his eyes, shoulders sagging, as if the weight of the world was on his shoulders. Perhaps they were. ?The twins are well, but the medic-droid says that she is slipping away from us.? He looked up at her again, and she was surprised to see how naked his eyes were. She had never seen such sadness and despair in his eyes since his master died. ?I am sorry, Sabé, I could not help her.?

She shook her head, trying to shut his words out, trying to quell the guilt that was now bubbling within her. I should have never left her, should have never listened to what she told me to do, it said. Instead, she said aloud, ?I have to see her.? She announced, making a hasty movement towards the room where her friend lay waiting for her.

She dared not look at him as she moved past him, not even giving him a backward glance. It would not be the first time that she had walked away from him.

It would not be the first time that he let her.

---

The steps that took her to where Padmé lay seemed to last a lifetime, and for some unexplainable reason, Sabé found herself thinking back on the day of her cousin?s coronation, the day she was crowned the Queen of Naboo.

It was Sabé?s seventh year of training to be a fighter pilot at the Nubian Lyceum. Normally, they would not allow their students from stepping from the training grounds, but this was a special event, and Padmé, her cousin and lifelong friend, had explicitly asked for her presence in the coronation.

Sabé distinctly remembered the fleeting moment when she briefly regretted going into the Lyceum, as politics in Naboo were undeniably thrilling, as Padmé?now Queen Amidala?was finding out. The pomp and the celebrations in these political celebrations were unlike anything Sabé had seen. Padmé, she understood, was very popular with the voting public, despite her young age.

Then again, there was no such thing as ?very young? for the people of Naboo. Sabé herself was considered an adult for the most part, especially because of her cloistered education in the Nubian Lyceum. Unlike most of the merrymakers, Sabé was dressed in her sharp military uniform, with a blaster hanging easily from her waist, looking more like a keeper of the peace than a guest of the Queen Amidala.

Watch

2. Salmeera

Salmeera Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2005
    Wow, that was really, really good. I hope that you continue with this story. I really like your style of writing, keep me posted on any updates :)

3. Yui-chan

Jun 10, 2001
    Wow my first reply in over three years! Literally! haha! :)

Thanks -- I will!

4. darthsunflower

darthsunflower Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2005
    That was amazing! It almost brought a tear to my eye (in a good way).

I can't wait to read more.

5. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Hey, great opening. :D I'm a Sabé/Obi type meself, so I've got a shine to this fic already. You've got a very interesting interpretation of Sabé, I doubt it's ever been done before (while I have seen stories where she and Padmé are related, I've seen them more closely related than cousins, so that should add some tasty spice). Very well-written, too - the writing quality is the icing on the cake! Keep it up, I'll have an eye on this!

6. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    Please continue, I'll be looking forward to more :)

7. Yui-chan

Jun 10, 2001
    Reviews! Ah, how I love them. :)

I'm a bit out of touch with this fandom, so if you see any mistakes or any suggestions, they are very gladly welcomed!

Cookies to Salmeera, darthsunflower, Sebulba2179 and serendipityaey for being first reviewers! :)

And so, the story. A bit of survivor's guilt, too.

---

?I would advise against this, Sabé.?

?With all due respect, your Highness, I have already accepted the assignment.?

Sabé quickly recognized the flicker of annoyance that crossed Queen Amidala?s face. Even under the painted face, it gave Sabé some comfort that she could still recognize her cousin and her feelings. Taking the opportunity before the queen could answer back, Sabé continued: ?There is no one else who is more suitable for this position than I am.?

?We shall see. Already Captain Panaka is taking his pick of the handmaidens being trained in the Lyceum. They are the ones who have been trained for this responsibility, Aston.? Predictably, Padmé would not easily give up the fight.

?It was Captain Panaka who recommended me.? Sabé countered. Silently, she wondered if Padmé didn?t have anything more pertinent matters to attend to than to argue with her about her appointment as the decoy handmaiden. ?I have all the necessary skills to offer your protection, and according to him, enough pedigree to be able to pose as royalty, if such a need arose.?

?We will find another.? The queen insisted. ?One who has been specifically trained for this purpose.? Her voice softened. ?I would not have you take this and be in the way of your career.?

?Actually, your Highness, I think this would help my career more.? She countered, unable to fight back a smile. She promptly tamed her features once again. ?It would be an honor to offer my services to the Queen Amidala. I only wish to prove myself to her.?

Queen Amidala sighed heavily. ?I should?ve never invited you to the coronation!? she sighed in frustration.

Sabé grinned, in spite of herself. ?I was glad to have attended.? Of course, despite her keeping a low profile, it did not escape Captain Panaka her uncanny resemblance with Naboo?s ruling monarch. When they were younger, Sabé and Padmé were often mistaken as twins, and although this amused them very much when they were children, it was not too far from the truth: Their own mothers were twins, and still looked remarkably the same despite their age.

Of course, her training in the Lyceum made her even an even more suitable candidate. True, she did not receive the training as a handmaiden to Naboo?s monarchs, but what she lacked in training, Panaka had hoped she had in pedigree, being raised by a family of high rank in Naboo.

After a few moments of silent contemplation, Amidala finally nodded, finding that she had to put away her concern for her cousin in order to continue with their business. ?Very well. I accept your service, Handmaiden.? She said formally, standing up to leave. Sabé bowed low. ?When the other handmaidens arrive, Captain Panaka shall begin your training. I will trust that you will do well.? She said, before disappearing from the throne room in a rustle of skirts.

----

She watched the twin babies through the glass window, awaiting the decision of the babies? fate. She was not sure how long she had been standing there in vigil. Her exhaustion had already seeped into her bones, yet she could not bring herself to tear her eyes away from Padmé?s children.

?I want to see the children.? Was the first thing she said after Bail Organa visited her quarters since Padmé?s death. He nodded, and led her to the nursery where she saw them?twins, a boy and a girl. Her chest tightened at the memory of Padmé telling her about her plans of her own family, long before they even met the Jedi.

She barely could hear Bail Organa the difficulties of the situation, but she already knew?she could not bring the children to Naboo. The Chancellor?no, the Emperor?wanted these children, and bringing them back to Naboo was not an option.

She wanted to stop Senator Organa from tel

8. DarthSabe

DarthSabe Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 2004
    Ooh, I like this! The 2 interweaving narratives work well - and an angsty, guilt-ridden outlaw Sabé who still carries a torch for Obi-Wan? Me like. ;) Good job (I'm definitely following this.)

9. darthsunflower

Jun 1, 2005
    Wonderful chapter!! I really like how this story is starting out. I can't wait to read more.

-sunflower

10. Salmeera

May 29, 2005
    Wow, great chapter again! I love your style of writing, fluid yet so laid-back. Great Work and again, keep me posted :)

11. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    Great show. :D I, too, think the flashbacks are a grand storytelling device, especially when one remembers where all of this will lead. Still enjoying your look at Sabé and her relationship to Padmé, too! One thing I'm hoping to see soon is handmaiden interaction. I've always wondered how those gals take to each other when the cloaks are hanging up.

12. Yui-chan

Jun 10, 2001
    Just a short one. :)Ooh, and there's a little bit of Pirates that I slipped in, just for fun. :D

Sebulba2179 - There certainly will be, especially after the escape from Naboo. I love them handmaidens. :)

-----

?Ben.? She whispered. ?Ben.?

How could have this happened?

He looked terrible, tired and old. She was sure she looked the same. The war and its casualties had taken its toll in both of them. ?What is the decision?? she asked tiredly. She wanted to add, The decision you made without me.

A flash of?despair? Regret? Passed through his eyes, and, as if not wanting to look into her eyes, he faced the nursery, watching the twin babies sleep. ?Senator Organa will be taking the girl, as his adopted daughter. I will be taking the boy to Tatooine, and watch over him. He will one day learn the ways of the Force.?

?You?re separating them?? she said quietly.

?It?s the best way to keep them hidden.? He explained, and offered no more.

She made up her mind quickly at this explanation. ?No. Not if I have anything to say about this.? Before she could make a move, he had already taken hold of her arm.

?Senator Organa has a different request of you.? Obi-wan interjected. Sabé swirled to face him, furious at hearing that even her own fate was decided, when they did not even let her take part in the decision of the fate of Padmé?s children.

?I feel disinclined to acquiesce any decision that would separate me from these children!? Sabé said coldly. She tried to pull away, but he would not relinquish his hold.

?Sabé, do not act so rashly. We are the hunted now. To stay too close with the children will alert the Empire?s attention. We all have our own roles to play, and yours will ensure a better future for them.? He said softly. His eyes darted around the hallway to see if there was anyone nearby before releasing her arm. ?The senator needs your help in organizing an underground rebellion against the Empire.?

She shook her head, disgusted with herself for being completely defeated. ?I have just left war, Ben. You don?t know what you ask of me.?

?Yes, I do. Please don?t misunderstand me, my old friend. But now we all have to do what we must.?

Eyes full of angry tears, she was surprised to hear herself speak. ?Perhaps. I could only wish to do it as well as you. To ask me of this?I?? here she stopped, and straightened. ?I wish? I wish I didn?t have a heart like you, Ben.? Without waiting for his reaction, she spun on her heel and walked away, silently willing herself to make the distance between them farther in a shorter span of time.

13. Yui-chan

Jun 10, 2001
    I'm on a roll, and I've literally been writing for six straight hours... this fic is going to burn holes through my eyeballs.

Also been listening to massive loads of Vienna Teng and uh, Carrie Underwood! Bizarrely, they're the girls who help me write.

Anyway, here it is. As always, comments are welcome,and tell me if the transitions are confusing!

Plus it has an intro of Chp. 2. :)

----

Outside, a greater threat loomed.

Sabé had to admit that she had never seen Governor Sio Bibble look so utterly defeated. He practically collapsed in his chair, as he convened in the throne room with the other governors of Naboo. The tension in the room was so thick and seemed to weigh heavily over her shoulders.

?Governor Bibble, it is good to see you with us.? Queen Amidala began formally, nary a trace of emotion in her lowered, perfectly-pitched voice. ?I trust that you are ready with your report with your negotiations with the Trade Federation??

?It was no negotiation, your Highness.? Governor Bibble said angrily?more addressed at his failure to fulfill his duty than to anyone in the room. ?Nute Gunray made it very clear that he had no intention of compromising his demands on our planet.?

?Outrageous!? Governor Chalum exclaimed, half-rising from his seat. ?Your Highness,? he began, addressing the queen. ?You already know that the Federation is already amassing their fleet just outside our system. Some of our central cities have already been captured by their droid armies.?

?I am quite aware that we are under the threat of complete invasion, Governor.? Queen Amidala interjected sternly. Sabé quietly cheered for her cousin. Governor Chalum made it no secret that he disapproved of the election of a very young monarch, and had a penchant for grandstanding, apparently, even at crucial situations such as this. ?The senate remains blind to this fact.

?It is only a matter of time before the Federation makes a move to capture the capital.? Governor Bibble said. ?While the blockade cut off our outworld supplies, their occupation of our other cities have put our people in grave danger. Food and other necessities that they trade have also ceased.?

?I have received a holovid from Supreme Chancellor Valorum promising to send representatives to intervene on our and the Republic?s behalf.? Queen Amidala said, looking around at the people convened. ?Senator Palpatine is still continuing in his efforts to expose the Trade Federation?s lies to the Senate that have granted them legal protection.?

?How long will this take?? Captain Panaka finally spoke. ?Our off-world fuel and other supplies are running low. Communication with the captured cities has completely been cut. At this rate, our military cannot fight this war and win, your Highness.?

?There will be no war, Captain.? Queen Amidala?s severe tone was genuine this time. ?See to it that you monitor activities within our system, both for the movements of the Trade Federation and to see if the representatives have arrived. Report to me every hour.?

?You seem to be placing much faith in these representatives, Highness.? Governor Chalum?s voice was silky smooth, but there was no mistaking the undertone of mockery, and even amusement, at Queen Amidala?s lack of action.

Queen Amidala stood up, and so did the other governors. ?The whole galaxy places their faith in them, Governor Chalum.? She said coolly, unwaveringly. ?They are Jedi Knights.?

----

Chapter Two

Convey no emotion. Show no passions, no sentiment too strong. To rule, one must separate oneself from what makes us too human. As queen of Naboo, the costume and bearing, even one?s name signified this. By bearing the royal crest, Queen Amidala must remove all traces of Padmé, and be an individual for the people.

As extensions and representatives of the Queen?s will, the handmaidens of Amidala also followed these tenets. Hidden under cloaks and shadows, they are the watchful eyes and ears of the one who rules. They are beautiful and graceful, although they too can be courageous

14. DarthSabe

DarthSabe Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 2004
    Looking good! Bits I liked particularly:

Convey no emotion. Show no passions, no sentiment too strong. To rule, one must separate oneself from what makes us too human. As queen of Naboo, the costume and bearing, even one?s name signified this. By bearing the royal crest, Queen Amidala must remove all traces of Padmé, and be an individual for the people.

As extensions and representatives of the Queen?s will, the handmaidens of Amidala also followed these tenets. Hidden under cloaks and shadows, they are the watchful eyes and ears of the one who rules. They are beautiful and graceful, although they too can be courageous and dangerous if the need arose.

With all of them gone, Sabé stood motionless, awaiting her sovereign?s command.

----

?Sabé.?

Very good technique here, linking the two time frames. With regard to the transitions, I think they're working well so far. When it's completed or near-completed, you might then want to look at it as a whole and play with the transitions a bit. (And when the time comes, I'd be happy to beta! :))

Liking the POTC bit. Not too obvious, or out-of-place but has the feel of an in-joke - not only between us (the readership) and you (the author), but between Sabé and Obi-Wan, although more biting in this case.

I'm liking how you're showing the handmaidens' activities in Amidala's reign, and how you've not just limited Eirtaé to etiquette-protocol and Rabé to hair-and-makeup

In places, I think some of the word/phase choices are a little archaic: (came forth, nary a trace). But Lyceum is a good use of a slightly old-fashioned (at least where I am) word that people can understand in context even if they're not familiar with it; and it's a good alternative to the more usual Acadamies etc.

Keep on with the good work!

15. darthsunflower

Jun 1, 2005
    Great posts :)

I really love the way you convey emotion in the characters - it makes the reader feel involved in the story. I also love the flashbacks that you have worked in. The detail that you're putting into Sabe's relationship with Padme is wonderful - its making the circumstances of Sabe's current situation even more tragic. Hopefully there's a bit more Obi-Wan in the next chapter (*hint hint*)

I can't wait to see where this is headed.

-sunflower

16. Salmeera

May 29, 2005
    This story is getting really, really good. I like seeing how you incorporate the flashbacks and intensity into every part. It should be interesting to see where this goes. Keep me posted :)

17. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    ?You still have something to live for, Sabé. He?s waiting for you.?

*shivers* Oooo! So, Master Tala knew... interesting... but just how much did she know?

Yui-chan, this story is outstanding! You've written Sabé's emotions in a way that I can almost feel them as well! Excellent work! :)

AQ

18. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    Nice little homage to POTC there. ;) You're doing a grand old job giving substance to our darling Sabé - she's getting to be a character that people might like to meet!

19. Yui-chan

Jun 10, 2001
    Thanks for the reviews, everyone.

I'm glad you enjoyed the POTC bit--I couldn't help it! It's one of my favorite Keira movies ever.

DarthSabe - I'm still trying very hard to update my language... I'm still reeling from my last fanfic, which I decided to write in--as you said it--archaic language.

AngelQueen - Yes, Master Tala knew! She's close to Sabe, so she knows what Sabe told her, I guess. I kinda like her character, despite the fact that she's technically not in the story.

Anyway, here's the next one. Pure TPM timeline, and no Obi-wan yet, but rest assured it's coming soon. :) I'm still feeling a bit winded, so please forgive me if I can't pm you guys yet.

-----

This is the art of waiting.

This is the art of the slow movement of time in wakeful watching, merely willing for the inevitable to happen. To steady yourself for the slow-motion crashing of one moment to the next. To be a handmaiden is to be a student of this art.

Sabé sat calmly as she watched Rabé and Eirtaé apply the façade of the Queen onto her own face, traces of her identity slowly being erased to be replaced those of Queen Amidala?s. Patience was what she all she had, for now.

The Neimoidians had overtaken the capital. After the communication with Senator Palpatine had been cut, everyone had feared for the worst. The governors had gone into hiding, except for Governor Bibble, who insisted on staying. It was only a matter of time before the Federation secured the palace.

No one spoke a word the whole time. Padmé, already dressed in a flame-colored handmaiden dress that signified their outrage at the invasion, only sat quietly beside her, watching her reflection. In the utter silence, Sabé could swear she could hear her heart beating. The queen?s safety depended on her now.

Finally, the heavy feathered headdress was placed on Sabé?s head, completing the illusion. ?You are ready, your Highness.? Eirtaé finally spoke, giving Sabé a small smile of encouragement. Sabé felt a surge of warmth at this, and quickly made up her mind that Eirtaé might not be so bad, after all.

She faced Padmé, and the two hugged each other tightly. ?I will not fail you, Padmé.? She whispered in her cousin?s ear. Padmé nodded tearfully, and Sabé turned and hugged her fellow handmaidens in turn. She quickly composed her features and lifted her chin.

?Sabé.? Sabé turned to see her friend slipping something that hung around her neck. Sabé?s eyes widened when she recognized the necklace that Padmé?s parents had given to her on her coronation. ?Wear this.? She said gently. It shone with a blue fire, and glinted in the sunlight

?Padmé.? Sabé was already shaking her head, knowing full well how important this amulet was. ?I cannot accept this.?

Padmé gave her a small smile. ?Today you are queen. That?s all I can give to you. Keep it with you always.? She leaned forward to give Sabé a kiss on her forehead and whispered, ?I know Aunt Anyé would have been proud of you.?

Sabé?s eyes sparkled with tears, but she fought them off. Now was not the time for tears.?Thank you, Padmé.? She allowed her cousin to slip the amulet on, securing it under her heavy clothes before hugging her one last time. With one last smile of encouragement, Sabé waited.

Captain Panaka walked in. He looked straight at Sabé and nodded. ?They are here, your Highness.?

When she spoke, she spoke with the queen?s voice. ?Thank you, Captain.?

?The droids are out here to escort you to your throne room.? Captain Panaka?s voice twisted sardonically at this, but Sabé merely nodded and allowed him to take the lead, while the handmaidens?including Padmé?flanked behind her. She was surprised to see that Governor Bibble was still there, also guarded closely by several droids. If he noticed that Sabé was not in fact the real queen, he gave no indication.

Sabé did not find it hard to assume a stony expression once she caught sight of Nute Gunray, who was surveying the castle with an open look of gloating. ?Ah, your Highness!? he exclaimed, as if she were his old

20. JazzyJedi

JazzyJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2000
    Another very well written installment!

21. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Hah! The Jedi are here to save the day! *smirk* Good for them! Wonderful post, Yui-chan! :)

AQ

22. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Wow, nice to see another handmaiden installment around here! It's been a while since I've read one of these. Love the connections between Ep 1 and Ep 3; you blend it so nicely!

23. Yui-chan

Jun 10, 2001
    Thanks for your kind reviews! :) I've been rather worried with the transitions, so I'm glad that everyone is alright with it. :)

Next installment, because it keeps staring at me in the face and going, "So whatcha going to do about me now, huh? HUH?"

*slighty crazy from the writing*

------

Chapter Three

Years of training at the Lyceum, and indeed, in the Coruscant Academy, as well as her years in battle and warfare had taught Sabé Aston to be prepared for both the unexpected and the inevitable. Sometimes, even both these things happening at the same time.

Yet no one could blame her if she admitted that she was not fully prepared for this. From being one of the most dedicated captains in the army fighting alongside the Jedi for the Republic, to a hunted outlaw of the Empire almost overnight was the easy part. But finding her beloved cousin dead and finding many of her friends gone or hiding, as well as the rise of the Empire without challenge from the Senate was another thing altogether.

She had not spoken to Obi-wan since that last time in the morgue. She spent most of her time looking over Luke and Leia in the nursery, and discussing pertinent matters with Bail Organa. They had gone through fledgling plans of organizing those who were opposed to the Empire, but they had been going back and again to one topic: She had pressed that Padmé?s body be rested in Naboo, despite the danger such a trip would pose. Senator Organa, while a good friend of the late Padmé, had doubts on the matter. He suggested that Padmé quietly put to rest in Alderaan, to avoid calling the attention of the Empire.

?I will see to it myself, Senator Organa.? Sabé said, hoping to sounded stronger and surer than she really was. ?You do not have to put yourself in danger. I can do this on my own.?

?You?re too valuable to us to just get killed off, Captain.? Bail said tersely, leaning forward and rubbing his forehead slowly. ?I know that this is important for you, but there we have no room for rash actions here.?

Rash actions. Just the very mention of it made her angry. She had been avoiding being rash all her life, and now, she saw that it pretty much had gotten her nowhere. ?This is not something you can talk me out of, Senator. I have made up my mind.? She said, fighting to control herself from shouting. ?Please respect my wishes.?

?Closely watched by the Empire, Naboo will be.? Yoda?s voice cut in the conversation as he hobbled into the room. Both the senator and Sabé were silent as the Jedi master seated himself. ?Respect of the wishes of the living, and not the dead, you want, hmm??

Senator Organa was now watching Sabé?s face intently, as there was no questioning that Yoda?s statement hit close to her real reasons. Yoda?s observation drained away her anger, and the sudden feeling of powerlessness disconcerted her as well. But her resolve was not weakened.

?I have direct contacts to Theed Palace.? She began carefully. She knew the only way she could convince them was if she showed them that she had a foolproof plan in her hands. ?Rabé Matié, she?s the head of our intelligence, and my friend. We used to work together.? Seeing that the Jedi master and the senator were now listening in interest, she went on. ?I can pose as a small freighter ship, and make arrangements for a safe passage. I can rendezvous with you in any predetermined place that you assign.?

?I understand why this means so much to you, Sabé, but it?s too dangerous. We don?t have enough time?? Bail Organa began, but he was suddenly interrupted by a new voice.

?You should know better than to discourage Captain Aston out something because of inherent dangers of a mission.? Obi-wan said seriously, but Sabé could tell that there was a slight amusement in it. He sat himself across Sabé, posture deceptively easy, but his eyes were alert, knowing.

Instead of answering him, she addressed the senator once again. ?I?m afraid I?ve made up my mind about this, senator.? Her meaning was clear: I?ve allowed you to decide on the twins? fate, but I

24. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Ah... Stubborn!Sabé... we know her well... Excellent post, Yui-chan! I really like the dual story that you're weaving here. The events post-RotS and during TPM, seeing how Obi-Wan and Sabé's relationship is and how it came to be... outstanding! :)

AQ

25. Salmeera

May 29, 2005
    Wow, Yui-Chan, this story is getting to be something I definitely look forward to reading. Once again, tying in two stories at once is unique , and I love it! Keep me posted:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.