main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST At this point, we have no name for new dark side religion

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Tanjint, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Tanjint

Tanjint Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 21, 2015
    KoR and FO seem like specific groups more so than the successor to the Sith.

You guys agree? Thoughts?

2. zackm

zackm Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 22, 2015
    Sith is also just a specific group.

Tanjint likes this.
  3. Rookhelm

Rookhelm Jedi Master star 4

Sep 22, 2014
    Knights of Ren seem like the Sith equivalent to me (not that they're the same organization, but in the purpose they serve the narrative).

Tanjint likes this.
  4. Tanjint

Tanjint Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 21, 2015
    zackm I agree though the Jedi Council speaks of them as if they are the only dark side threat outside of one of their onw falling to the dark side.

Do we think KoR could be the successor religion? Maybe a dark side Star Wars equivalent to the Knights of Malta or Teutonic Order?

5. CorellianVolkswagen

CorellianVolkswagen Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 24, 2016
    I don't think it's an issue, considering the word Sith was not mentioned on screen until The Phantom Menace. It had been mentioned in some scripts/novelizations/EU, but wasn't widely used until then. Most people just called them The Dark Side or Dark Jedi. As Rookhelm said, they serve the same purpose. It's light side vs dark side, we know what the dark side represents regardless of what they call themselves. The Sith Order was just that, an Order of dark side users. Knights Of Ren is just a different order.

Colm likes this.
  6. DaveyWanKenobi

DaveyWanKenobi Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 4, 2015
    How bout Black Velvet?