main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

At What Price ( Yet another JA Story)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Eryce, Jan 3, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kim-kenobi

Kim-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 1999
    cooooooooooollllllllll so it's definately coming. thank you Eryce and sorry for bothering you.

Kim B

2. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    I second that cooooooooo!!!!! I anxiously await your post on this and all your threads!

3. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    What no post.

4. Kim-kenobi

Jul 20, 1999
    I am still here

5. space case

space case Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 4, 1999
    Long time no post. Just like the rest beat somebody then leave them there for a month.

6. Kim-kenobi

Jul 20, 1999
    just uppers no pressure LOL

Kim B

7. Melvil

Melvil Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2000
    Is there any way to turn a movie into a film strip so I can edit it frame by frame without having to buy the insanily expensive Adobe Premeire?

8. lokmer

lokmer Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2000
    Download Axogon Composer(free), then render to .jpg. This will render your film to a series of numbered .jpgs, which you can then rotoscope and re-import as video (since Axogon automatically recognizes numbered jpegs as a continuous video) and render as you see fit. Of course, if you are going to do this, it might behoove you to check out the shortcuts that Axogon offers for rotoscoping...
    -Lokmer

9. Kim-kenobi

Jul 20, 1999
    To the top

10. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    Why wont you post. It very wrong not to post or add on to a good story like this.

11. Kaylla Norn

Kaylla Norn Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 2, 2000
    Not so good is it to wait so long. Over now 1/2 week is. Hmmm. Still no post I see. Hmm. Happy this makes me not. Change this fact you must. Agree with Jedi Knight Kim Kenobi I cannot. Not for upping this post is. For encouraging a post it is. Expect to see a post soon I do.

:p

12. Eryce

Eryce Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2000
    For the long wait, my apologies I must convey . In the midst of writing the next part I am.. and post by tomorrow I will.

13. Jessica Kenobi

Jessica Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2000
    Jeese, this thing is going to kill me! I love the bravery of Obi-Wan, and I really really hope Qui-Gon gets there fast or Mr.V gets off his chicken butt and smacks those thugs and saves Obi-Wan! *kneels down in humility* " I would be much gladdened if you would post!"

14. Kim-kenobi

Jul 20, 1999
  15. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    It's tomorrow. Where's the post.

16. Jessica Kenobi

Apr 6, 2000
    Hey where's the friggin post? I'm gonna turn to the dark side and start fearing/being angry/hating soon if you don't! J/K, but please post soon!

17. Kaylla Norn

Kaylla Norn Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 2, 2000
    Hmmm, very long day this is. Must be from a planet that takes much time to circle it's star. Oh, well, patient I must be.

18. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Well, I'm not patient! Every time I see this at the top, I click on it in the faint hope of seeing a new post, but there is nothing! Eryce, you told us the Mindseeker was coming soon! Well, obviously he got sidetracked to your house, sought the remainder of this story from your mind, and left nothing for the rest of us! Not a scrap, not a remnant!

NOOOO!

19. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    Are you going to give us a post or do I have to get violent.

20. Kim-kenobi

Jul 20, 1999
    Eryce, please tell me that you have NOT forgotten about us here waiting for this part.

Kim B

21. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    Please Eyrce, don't abandon us!!!!

I am begging and pleading for another post.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

22. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    How come there is no post. Are trying to torture us. Because if thats your goal, you are succeeding with flying colors.

23. Eryce

Eryce Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2000
    Hey, wasn't my fault, honest! I tried posting last night but the server refused to let me do it... So here it is, the next part .. a short one but the next part's gonna be longer....

The pain began with a single slap. Then a punch. Followed by yet another punch until it became a continuous blend of pain and aches.

*Slap*

"For the last time, boy, do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way?"

"There is no passion, on-"

*Slap*

"Answer me, boy, if you know what's good for you!" The words were punctuated with a jab with an electro-jabber, causing his body to arch with pain.

"There is no ignorance, only kno- Ooophh."

"Bring in the Mind Seeker. The brat won't talk." T'dar sounded totally disgusted with him, Obi-Wan thought dimly, allowing himself to feel a little pride at his accomplishment. He grunted when T'dar grabbed his braid and pulled his head up. "You should start feeling scared now, boy. Very scared."
    T'dar then let go of his head with a jerk, laughing uproariously in his face, causing foul smelling breath to invad his nostrils, nearly causing Obi-Wan to gag.

"Y-you can c-call anyone you w-want, b-but you won't get a-anything from me." Obi-Wan somehow found the strength to hold his head up high, glaring at T'dar defiantly. "I'm not a-afraid of what you can d-do to me."

"AaAaah? bUt yOU sHoOoUld bE, yOUng OnE."

Obi-Wan turned at the sound of the strange new voice and saw? his greatest nightmare.

"Is thIs thE OnE?" T'dar nodded nervously. "A JedI, nOoO lEss."

Colorless eyes blinked at the helpless young Jedi. "ThIs shOUld bE chAllengIng. MOoOst intErEsSsStIng inDeEd."

Obi-Wan fought the urge to scream.

24. Jessica Kenobi

Apr 6, 2000
    AAAAAAH! What doed the mind seeker look like??? Post more or I will go insane from the wait!

25. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    Great Obi torture. Can't wait for the longer next post!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.