main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA "At Worlds End"

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Avalyn07, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Yours truly got a chance to film "Marty Klebba" from the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies. My fab sister did the interviewing. Before the big guns come down on me about the technical aspects of filming, Let me just say this was a first for me. I also had no tripod and just ran up three flights of non-working escalator. It was so much fun though I think I got the bug. Enjoy[face_praying]

http://iesb.net/index.php?option=com_xevidmegafx&Itemid=139&func=detail&id=303

http://iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2092&Itemid=99

2. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Whose Marty Klebba?

3. Avalyn07

Jun 1, 2005
    He is an actor and played Pirate in the movies "Pirates of the Caribbean". You know the one with Johnny Depp.[face_laugh]

http://www.martinklebba.com/

I know it's not Star Wars related but, Hey it's me.[face_batting]

4. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Jeez just askin' [face_batting]

5. TheHouseofM

TheHouseofM Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2006
    Wonderful bit of work on both your parts. I've got the pics of both you girls on the myspace.

I love the line from the trailer: "This is crazy Jack!" "Well if it wasn't crazy it probably wouldn't work."

6. Avalyn07

Jun 1, 2005
    I guess I was wrong about the Star Wars comment.
    He is a fan, awesome!

http://www.martinklebba.com/Media/Stills/Children/Children.htm

7. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    This guy is cool! I really like his presence in Jedi garb, without the mask. He actually is quite well proportioned for a smallest frame guy. I think he would be cool in the Star Wars TV show coming up-no mask required! He appears to have mad stunt skills too! I vote him in!
    [image=http://www.martinklebba.com/Media/Stills/Children/ACoF9.jpg]

8. Avalyn07

Jun 1, 2005
    Great idea, Ekimnotslar did you like the interview?

9. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
  10. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    Sorry: I had to wait 'till I got home to watch it- courthouse computers "surf block" most video material. But I watched your interview, and it was very good. I think the fact that the camera was steady, the picture was clear and a good/flattering angle of the subjects, and both parties conveyed the information exchange in a warm and friendly manner, means good job!
    I really like this actor - again, he is worth writing a character INTO George's storyline (no masks either- just him in a Jedi suit).

He reminds me of the characer "Puck", in the Canadian superhero team Omega Flight (forgive me for comic-book geeking-out here for a second). Puck was a strong central character in the group, was a little older, had mad martial arts and acrobatic skills, and was in many ways the wise heart and soul of the team. Size was only a tool Puck used to get the job done.

Your sis did a good job interviewing. She kept things moving along, asked relevant questions, and had good interaction with her subject. Good job Av! Bye the way, your Leia picture is driving me to distraction! Ohhhhh.... my first love!

11. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Actually the group he was in was Alpha Flight. Omega Flight was a team of super villains organized to defeat Alpha.

Me :-B

12. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    LOVE the Jedi shot of Marty. I could really see him in the new series...HOPEFULLY someone in LFL will take a good long look at him.

13. Avalyn07

Jun 1, 2005
    I hope so Master--Kenobi, I hope so.:D

Glad to hear it, she is beautiful. [face_batting]
    I have to say Luke was mine but as I grew up bring on scoundrel Han.:*

Thank you Rogues for your support and thoughts.[:D] I hope Marty does get a part as one of the Jedi caracters. He would be great! May be "Lucasfilm" will check him out. [face_praying]

For now go forth and enjoy Pirates![face_dancing]

14. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    You beat me, a fellow comic book super hero fan, to the correction Christopher! :mad: Na', just kidding about the angry face! [face_laugh]

You know one thing that you brought up that I had forgotten about though, was that Omega Flight was the enemy of Alpha Flight. That was a neat comic book series though, too bad it only lasted for so long, (not much longer than five years I think, unlike their U.S. American mutant team, the X-Men).

--Jedi Dark Night

15. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    That interview with Marty must be really neat! I wish I could see it, but my computer isn't really good with video. I'll try to check it out perhap's at my city library on their computers over there. I'd like to check that out (do mind the pun please,[face_laugh] just a left over of my student library assistant days at Sac State (my alma mater university); I love puns! Puns are fun!:D )

--Jedi Dark Night

16. TheHouseofM

TheHouseofM Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2006
    Sadly I was going to post the Alfa Flight geeky correction...thank the gods someone got to it before me.

Really Tina great work on the video, I know you girls worked extremely hard that day and pulled off quite a bit on the fly as well.

17. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Um thats ALPHA Flight buddy. :-B House of M you know that! Whats that aboot, eh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.