main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada AT60...I know your back!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by GrandAdmiralPelleaon, Oct 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Launch

Launch Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    lol, true,

2. GrandAdmiralPelleaon

GrandAdmiralPelleaon Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 28, 2000
    LoL your not the first one to say that those people should have been banned...I did have a discussion with some people over that but since the "tradegdy" had just happend they let it slip =/

you probably caught my posts about that...

3. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    Yeah, I did. I had a lot of supporters angry that some wanted to carpet bomb the entire middle east, and I got banned for talking about the Pentagon. The double standard was blinding. However, what can be expected? Americans were rather emotional at the time, and it was them that banned me.

4. Darth_AYBABTU

Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 8, 2001

You think retaliating against a regime that harbors know terrorists responsible for the deaths of about 5000 Americans is the same as a sneak attack on the Pentagon using a civilian airliner?? I hope you learn the difference when/if you get in the Canadian military. No double standard there.

By the way, AT60, here are some of your more heart-warming comments on the matter.

Date Posted: 9/11 7:08pm Subject: RE: Bush's handling of this situation
    "If I hear Bush say the words "Our great nation" one more time today I'm gonna puke. Enough of that topic, move on, Bush!"

Date Posted: 9/11 7:07pm Subject: RE: Pentagon
    "And I apologize, but try as I might, I cannot bring myself to feel any sympathy for those military leaders in the Pentagon"

Date Posted: 9/11 7:48pm Subject: RE: Please - Enough Trajedy Topics
    "Some of us want to read about it. Some of us want to know who and how many died in the Pentagon (wonder when i'll get that info...), and some of us are feeling very angry and need to vent. I'm not that someone. I'm just shocked, and a little ticked that they missed the Pentagon."

Date Posted: 9/11 7:58pm Subject: RE: A sad day
    "//sends along any sympathies he can muster
    Well, I must say, what happened to the WTC is a tragedy. An enormous tragedy that I'm still trying to comprehend.
    Don't flame me for this, but I think the second tragedy is that they missed the Pentagon.
    No, I'm not being hypocritical. WTC = civilians, Penagon = military. And you all know my opinion on the US military..."

Date Posted: 9/11 8:23pm Subject: RE: A sad day
    "Yeah, I suppose you're right about that.
    (BTW, I know they're hit. They just didn't get a direct hit)
    Believe me, if there was a way to cripple the US armed forces without killing anybody, I'd be all for it."

Date Posted: 9/11 8:15pm Subject: RE: a word for those who can not get over the politics
    "'GOD BLESS AMERICA..........'
    How many times have I heard that today? About a hundred times too many."

Date Posted: 9/11 8:37pm Subject: RE: Plane Crashes into World Trade Center
    "I'm not touching this one. I'm sure you all know my views.
    Well, they may not be what I expected, so I'll breifly post them:
    WTC = civilians = bad!!!
    Pentagon = military personelle of a nation i consider a national enemy = people with families = mixed feelings"

Date Posted: 4:24pm Subject: RE: JC members around the world check in!
    "British Columbia, Canada
    And I'm ticked that the Pentagon is still standing, and that the WTC and many innocent American civilians are not."

Date Posted: 6:11pm Subject: RE: Australia Prepares For War
    "ANZACS getting ready? Wonder how long it will be (if ever) before my regiment mobilizes...
    If I die in war, I want it to be a war of Canadian expansion. To die in a war in which we are there because we are helping the Americans, to me, would be the opposite of a martyr. It would be for me to die for something I do not believe in, and I don't want that to happen."

editor's note -- I copy/pasted these, so the spelling and grammatical errors are not mine.

As heartless and gutless as these comments are, that's not even why you were banned. You were banned because you admitted to trolling over an extended period of time, all in an effort to get attention and gain notoriety. Before everyone starts commenting on how "lame" it was that you were banned at all, they might want to consider how "lame" your actions were.

FYI, I never submitted anything concerning your pathetic anti-American commentary to anyone. Your sad backtracking and begging were enough for me.

For the record, I disagree with the lifting of your ban. Your comments were purposefully inflammatory and hurtful toward the majority of the members of this site. However, I don't make the decisions here, nor do I want to. I respect Vertical and his style of moderating, and he has always shown himself to be fair, at least from my point-of-view. If he thinks you should be back, then con

5. GrandAdmiralPelleaon

GrandAdmiralPelleaon Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 28, 2000
    oh yes ABABTYU and all americans were so in line then apperently flaming me was perfectly okay but god forbid I say that some guy shouldn't take to much patriotic pills.

6. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Can this topic please get locked now?

7. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    Thanks, Darth AYBABTU. Having to read what I said last month makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. You know, I'm really proud of those. I don't ever want to forget them.

Yeah, right. Please. I want to forget my past. Just let me live in peace, alright?

8. Launch

Launch Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    lol, you guys write too much!

9. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    The Admins feel that AT60 has been punished severely enough for the things he posted (a lengthy ban, plus deletion of all posts). Continuously bringing up this point will not do anyone any good. Threads like this only go downhill. With that being said, I will now lock this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.