main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN Atheneaum needs help again!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by The_bald_ewok, Nov 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quag_Myr_Rumm

Quag_Myr_Rumm Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    I'm sorry Holly, I don't know why I can't keep that straight. Maybe I'll learn to just go by FF names.

2. NyghtFyre

NyghtFyre Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    Hey guys- I am very sorry that I was unable to make it there Sunday morning. I spent most of late Sat. night/early Sun. morning getting sick so I figured it was best for me to stay home at get well (which really didn't help as I am still sick.) I hope that you guys had fun and that the event went well!

3. Quag_Myr_Rumm

May 28, 2002
    It's all those wings you ate. Did you also eat pizza, later that night with Acro and family? You should have ate the blazing wings with 5050. No microbe can live through that stuff.

4. NyghtFyre

Oct 14, 2002
    Quag- nope no pizza with the Acroyears! I went home from BW3's and went right to sleep. I'm pretty sure it wasn't the wings as I had started feeling kinda yucky earlier in the week...it was just waiting for the perfect night to stike! I am glad that I didn't have blazin', they probably would have burned coming back up just as bad as they would have going down! :)

5. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    Thank you SOOOOO much for sharing your descriptive illness with us NyghtFyre ... ;)

Seriously though, I hope you feel better soon.

6. NyghtFyre

Oct 14, 2002
    Thanks Ken....and yeah, I guess I should have toned down the response a little! :)

7. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    No blood, no foul. I was just pokin at ya. If I had really had a problem with the post, you'd have known about it. Just ask around ... Right guys??? ;)

8. Lamerson

Lamerson Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2002
    Yeah, just ask the socks....... he puts the smack-down on us all the time!

Don't worry..... I"m gonna go back to a "sock-friendly" area.......

9. The_bald_ewok

The_bald_ewok Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2001
    Hey everyone!

Just wanted to say that the event was once again a huge success. We have prevailed again! Both Jim Gould and Phil Watts are impressed and estatic that we as knights have helped out. Thanks to those who showed up, now lets P-A-R-T-Y!!!!

10. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    Thanks for the feedback Ricky. I know the people who were there (I was not) appreciate that.

11. Quag_Myr_Rumm

May 28, 2002
    I'm glad it was on a day and time that I could finally help out. I haven't been available for the last 3 events. It's not like it's hard work. Essentially they tell us where to put the tables, chairs and risers and we do it.

Not only that, but Jedi Dad, Amanda and I had fun going to breakfast and gossiping about everyone else. ;)

12. Jedi_Dad-1138

Jedi_Dad-1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    It was a goof time. I was happy to help out.

13. The_bald_ewok

The_bald_ewok Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2001
    Believe me guys and gals, without you we wouldnt be having our meetings there. For instance, Dan the owner of the Rathskeller, had a party for the 4th and he was wanting the Upper Ballroom, but because we have volunteered, the antheneaum wouldnt give it up for him. Now, this room rents for 600+ and usually by time everything is said and done Dan would make 2-6 grand!! So believe me when I say that its important! Oh, and Phil Watts still to this day cannot say enough about the Knights and our contribution!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.