main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Athens Olympics 2004

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Aug 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    Dude...is it bad when you taped every single Phelps swim???...and commercial?!?!

2. Commander-DWH

Commander-DWH Manager Emeritus star 4

Nov 3, 2003
    Yeah, that borders on obsessive. But I picked every good Alexandre Despatie photo I could find off the internet, so I'm really no one to talk.

And the Phelps commercial was good, but my friend Megan and I figured out how it could be improved. They totally could have done a whole series of them, since he ended the first lap from Athens to New York by saying, "One," right? So they should've done a whole series with him swimming all over the world, and counting off a different lap each time. He could've swam to all the continents, and at the end he could've come back to Athens and been all like, "Okay, where do I go now? I've finished my warm up!"

Well, it was funny to a couple of swimmers, anyway...

3. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    You girls and your half-naked boys...

...BTW, anybody have that copy of FHM with Amanda Beard on the cover? [face_love]

Did I fail to mention how many times Em locked up the computer, searching for Phelps pictures? Not to mention making a stop at Borders to buy magazines with him on the cover. My baby sister bought an issue of "Sports Illustrated" :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.