Atlanta FanForce BBQ

Discussion in 'Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Jul 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    We will be holding a BBQ on August 11th, beginning at 4 p.m., at the home of TK811 (a.k.a. Keith).

I am collecting $3.00 from everyone who will be attending. This money will be used to purchase the meat we will be grilling. If you wish to attend, please contact me via PM or e-mail (minacia@fanforce.net).

Further information, including driving directions will be posted soon, so stay tuned! :D
  2. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Hello! :)

The information for our BBQ remains the same as posted above. It will begin at 4 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 11th, at TK811's house. If anyone needs driving directions, please send me an e-mail (minacia@fanforce.net) or a PM.

If you have not yet given me your $3.00 contribution, that's okay. Just be sure to bring it to the BBQ.

Here are the topics I hope to cover during the meeting portion of the BBQ:

Dragon*Con Get-Together
    Logo Ideas
    PR Materials (Flyers, etc.)
    Meeting Locations
    Organization (Just how organized do we want to be? Do we need a secretary, treasurer, etc?)
    Website
    Indianapolis Celebration Update

If anyone can think of any other topics we need to discuss, please let me know.

See everyone on the 11th! :)
  3. Tammy-Wan Jedi Knight

So is there a sign-up list to bring food?
  4. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Yes, there is a sign up list on our Yahoogroups site. You must be on our mailing list to be able to access it.

To join the mailing list, click Here

Tammy, if you have any other questions, let me know.
  5. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Hi everybody!

Just posting a quick reminder about our BBQ, which is being held tomorrow, August 11th, at 4 p.m. If there is anyone who plans on attending who needs driving directions, or any other information, please contact me.

I'll see everyone tomorrow! :)

6. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    So how did things go?

(the fanforce.net server seems to be down, so I can't check email)
  7. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    The BBQ went very well, Hama. No buildings were burned, and no members were drowned or maimed. ;)

I would like to thank TK811 for the use of his home and his subdivision's pool. And I would also like to thank Jace Darkrider for cooking up the burgers and hotdogs. And last, but definitely not least, I thank everyone who brought food and other necessities to the BBQ. :D

Information on the location of our September meeting will be posted soon, so stay tuned! :)

EDIT: A special thanks go out to Stranded in space for showing several of our members how to make origami X-Wings.

ANOTHER EDIT: Hama, I haven't been able to get into my fanforce e-mail to give a post-BBQ update, so you haven't missed anything. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.