Atlanta FanForce BBQ

Discussion in 'Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Jul 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    We will be holding a BBQ on August 11th, beginning at 4 p.m., at the home of TK811 (a.k.a. Keith).

I am collecting $3.00 from everyone who will be attending. This money will be used to purchase the meat we will be grilling. If you wish to attend, please contact me via PM or e-mail (minacia@fanforce.net).

Further information, including driving directions will be posted soon, so stay tuned! :D
  2. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Hello! :)

The information for our BBQ remains the same as posted above. It will begin at 4 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 11th, at TK811's house. If anyone needs driving directions, please send me an e-mail (minacia@fanforce.net) or a PM.

If you have not yet given me your $3.00 contribution, that's okay. Just be sure to bring it to the BBQ.

Here are the topics I hope to cover during the meeting portion of the BBQ:

Dragon*Con Get-Together
    Logo Ideas
    PR Materials (Flyers, etc.)
    Meeting Locations
    Organization (Just how organized do we want to be? Do we need a secretary, treasurer, etc?)
    Website
    Indianapolis Celebration Update

If anyone can think of any other topics we need to discuss, please let me know.

See everyone on the 11th! :)
  3. Tammy-Wan Jedi Youngling

So is there a sign-up list to bring food?
  4. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Yes, there is a sign up list on our Yahoogroups site. You must be on our mailing list to be able to access it.

To join the mailing list, click [link=http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AtlantaFanForce]Here[/link]

Tammy, if you have any other questions, let me know.
  5. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Hi everybody!

Just posting a quick reminder about our BBQ, which is being held tomorrow, August 11th, at 4 p.m. If there is anyone who plans on attending who needs driving directions, or any other information, please contact me.

I'll see everyone tomorrow! :)

6. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    So how did things go?

(the fanforce.net server seems to be down, so I can't check email)
  7. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    The BBQ went very well, Hama. No buildings were burned, and no members were drowned or maimed. ;)

I would like to thank TK811 for the use of his home and his subdivision's pool. And I would also like to thank Jace Darkrider for cooking up the burgers and hotdogs. And last, but definitely not least, I thank everyone who brought food and other necessities to the BBQ. :D

Information on the location of our September meeting will be posted soon, so stay tuned! :)

EDIT: A special thanks go out to Stranded in space for showing several of our members how to make origami X-Wings.

ANOTHER EDIT: Hama, I haven't been able to get into my fanforce e-mail to give a post-BBQ update, so you haven't missed anything. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.