Atlanta FanForce Birthday List

Discussion in 'Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, May 31, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tammy-Wan Jedi Knight

I am geting old Mandy! I never thought I'd be 23! I'll be able to get free coffee at McDonald's before long, and then I'll start thinking beets taste good. Sigh.

I think having a SW 'birthday party' sounds like a lot of fun. We could have prizes and stuff.
  2. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    I remember when I was 23... seems like just last year... once you get to be my age (24) your eyesight starts to go, your feet hurt, food doesn't taste as good, your memory fades, and... ummm... I forget the rest.
  3. Jace Darkrider Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh crikey! You think your old?? I know how you feel. But '78 wasn't that long ago...hey, I can remember seeing Star Wars in the theater. I remember playing Atari. I remember a time BEFORE MTV and cable. I remember cell phones being the size and weight of a brick. I could go on...but I know there are readers who would probably laugh and say they remember a time before the moon landing or JFK getting shot. Man...time goes too quickly. Do we have to celebrate the fact that we are one day closer to dying? Ahhhh!!! The insanity...I can't take it anymore. This stress isn't good for my smuggling, er...transportation business.
  4. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    LOL! I remember all those things, as well, Jace. Ah....the memories.... ;)

So Jace, do you smuggle weapons?

*Sees others watching her warily*

Uhm, what I meant to ask is: Do you transport small pieces of equipment that will be used in a personal/small business capacity? :p
  5. Jace Darkrider Jedi Knight

star 3
    I transport anything...for a minimal fee. Now, I understand you sell sprinkles? Perhaps we can come to a transportation/distribution agreement. I'm always trying to break into new markets ;)
  6. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    LOL! Yes, I do push...er, I mean deal...uh...let me start over. :p

I do provide citizens with an important commodity, which happens to be sprinkles (of the ice cream and cupcake variety) It is hard to find a reliable transporter for my product, since it is addicti...in high demand. Perhaps we can make a deal. ;)

On a more serious note, I will be updating the birthday list within the next few days. :)

7. Jace Darkrider Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yes, we will have to discuss contract details at the meeting.

As far as the bday list. In the immortal words of Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader..."Yippee!!"
  8. RosieWook Jedi Knight

star 3
    Umm...Hama, you're in the law enforcement end of things. Are you going to let this...er, business continue on these boards?

People like these make the space lanes unsafe for us reb...um, I mean, honest, hardworking tourists.
  9. Rabe' Jedi Master

star 4
  10. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    RosieWook... shhhh!!! You'll give away the sting operation!
  11. RosieWook Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh, sorry! I'll keep quiet, now.

Besides, I'm too busy taking these munitions over to blow up that Im...

Not blow up. Did I say munitions? I meant to say...nutrition..al. Yeah, nutritional luxury foods to my dear, old aunt who just happens to live on Coruscant.
  12. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    LOL, RosieWook! [face_laugh]

Now that Jace is assisting me with the transportation of my product, I have the time to update the birthday list. :p

Stranded in space ? 1/13/86
    DarthSantos - 2/10/68
    RosieWook ? 3/13/68
    Ty_Aquane ? 3/17
    Yoda_S ? 4/5/83
    red_rose ? 6/17/76
    Minacia_Brightstar - 7/21/73
    TK811 ? 7/22
    insane ewok ? 8/17/68
    POTAStar ? 8/14/81
    Tammy-Wan ? 8/17/78
    Tom Ott ? 9/9
    graflexhunter2000 ? 9/13/85
    Jace Darkrider - 10/20/74
    Jann Tosh ? 12/8/70

And let's not forget our two 'honorary Atlantans.' ;)

Hama-Ryu Kinnebi - 11/13/76
    Rabe' - 3/3

If there are any errors or omissions on this list, please let me know. And, if there is anyone else who would like to be included, you can contact me via PM or e-mail, or you can post a reply in this thread.
  13. Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff

VIP
    star 4
    Happy Birthday Minacia_Brightstar!
  14. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    Woo-hoo! Party time!
  15. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Thanks, Lord_Gita! :)

Hama, it's always party time around here. ;)

Now, there is yet another birthday to celebrate. Today is Keith's (a.k.a. TK811) birthday.

Happy birthday, Keith! :D
  16. Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff

VIP
    star 4
    Let me go get my party hat. :D

EDIT: Do I get to be an honorary Atlantan? I did march in your St. Patty's parade. :)

EDIT 2: Spelling, I'm picky.
  17. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Well, Lord_Gira, since you did march in our parade, and you do visit our forum, you can be an honorary Atlantan. :)
  18. Jedireject Jedi Master

star 1
    FREEZE REBEL SCUM!

This is Commander Jedireject of the Imperial Blockade before you. Please lower your shields and prepare to be boarded. Lord Vader has authorized us to confiscate your illegal cargo of Corellian Sprinkles. Your ship will be impounded and sold for scrap. Your paper X-wings will be lit on fire and you will be sentanced to a 2 year term at the Hutt mime school on Nal Hutta.

[image=http://ga501st.home.mindspring.com/Ga501st/Logos/TheFleet.jpg]

Jedireject
    TK1025

P.S. My birthday is 10-25-72, I was there when it opened. I remember watching Star Wars at a drive-in movie theatre while sitting on the hood of a car. That was how you watch Star Wars for the first time, Five years old on a massive outdoor screen.
  19. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Oh no....

*Quickly dumps cargo of sprinkles into space*

*Tries to appear innocent* Sprinkles? What sprinkles? :p

*Hopes that Jace managed to escape with his load of sprinkles*

LOL, Jedireject! [face_laugh]

I'll add your birthday to our list. :D
  20. Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff

VIP
    star 4
    TK-1025, they were about to give me the location of the sprinkle base! Oh well, I guess I will just hang around for a while longer. ;)
  21. Jace Darkrider Jedi Knight

star 3
    <<jumping for the escape pod>>

You nasty, nasty impys. I pay my taxes! Why can't you just let us conduct business in peace? We aren't hurting anybody. Do you troopers even KNOW what sprinkles are? Maybe you would enjoy them if you just tried some...

BTW, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MINACIA!!!!! And to Keith as well!
  22. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Thanks, Jace! :D

Yes, maybe you gentlemen should try some sprinkles. They're awfully good. [face_devil]
  23. Rabe' Jedi Master

star 4
    Happy b-day to Minicia and Keith! :D

24. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
  25. Jedireject Jedi Master

star 1
    I think if you Rebels would take the time to visit the homeworld of the Icecreamians, you could learn first hand the horrors of substandard blackmarket sprinkles.

I won't even bring up the planet Donutus and the great sprinkle fungus plague that took place during the Clone Wars.

Jedireject
    TK1025

Lord-Gita, sorry to intrude on your sting operation, but you Royal Guards take to long with your secret undercover operations. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.