Atlanta SciFi Summer

Discussion in 'Atlanta, GA' started by Jace Darkrider, Jun 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jace Darkrider Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just wanted to let everyone know about a small mid-summer con coming up called Sci-Fi Summer. The website with dates, pricing and guest listings is http://www.sci-fi-summer.com

I was contacted by Brett Black, President of the Tennessee Star Wars Collectors Club, asking us to come down and support the con. He is going to be on a panel discussing is 15,000 plus piece collection and collecting tips. I had already bought a ticket for the con, but I am certain there will be plenty at the door. Since Brett is from out of town, he was also looking for other Star Wars fans to hang with in Atlanta. Anyone wanting come down should do such. :cool:
  2. tennesseejedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    i hope there will be many members of the atlanta fanforce there to show support for the con as well as star wars. this looks to be a yearly con if enough interest is generated. maybe we can show the con directors that there are sufficient star wars fans in the area to get some guests for next year and have the con do more towards star wars. this con is small enough from something like a dragoncon so it has the possibility of being a themed convention. lets show interest from the star wars community and show up in "force".

tennesseejedi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.