Atmospheric dogfight over Geonosis

Discussion in 'Attack of the Clones' started by Damillster, Dec 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK327 Chosen One

star 4
    I'd thought I'd bring this thread to 300 with question for our insiders.

After Dooku escapes from Yoda, is his ship pursued by Jedi starfighters. Or does he make a clean getaway?
  2. CrazyOldJedi Force Ghost

star 5
    Well, I'm not an Insider (as you well know :D ) but I'm pretty sure that there's nothing in the Script AFAIK.
  3. TK327 Chosen One

star 4
    Thanx COJ! ;)

But what does AFAIK stand for?
  4. CrazyOldJedi Force Ghost

star 5
    :D Someone used this in a reply to me earlier and I had to rack my tiny brain to try to remember - As Far As I Know.
  5. TK327 Chosen One

star 4
    Oh good. I thought I might have been missing something completely obvious. :)
  6. geoneosin Jedi Youngling

star 1
    hook, hook, hook line and sinker...

leave, leave, leave me alone...
  7. Phantom_Catfish Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_shocked] Sounds like fighting words to me! Jumps back into the catfish pond behind Griffz barn....

HookLineAndSinker, your on in 5,4,3,2...
  8. Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin

star 6
    [face_laugh] @ Phantom_Catfish

* Takes HookLineAndSinker's hook, line, and sinker and fishes in the pond searching for Phantom_Catfish *
  9. Phantom_Catfish Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm not touching that hook unless it has 4 cheese Krystals, fries & a Dr.Pepper.
  10. Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin

star 6
    * Throws cheese Krystals and fries into the pond. Pours Dr Pepper into the pond. Other fish begin to die from pollution. Goes back into the barn to hide. *
  11. Lobot_Omy Moderator Emeritus

star 6
    What's going on in this thread?
  12. SHB-JR Jedi Master

star 4
    Some illegal out of season fishing it appears
    Can I see a permit please G_S ?

Yours SHB JR
  13. Phantom_Catfish Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks GS

You know everytime I post in a thread, it becomes redundant.
  14. HL&S Magistrate Emeritus

star 6
    The cover of the artwork of aotc book shows something rather large burning in the background. Droid control ship got knocked upside it's dome piece i think.

Geoneosin has mental problems and keeps trying to pick a fight with me because i reported him as being a troll.
  15. geoneosin Jedi Youngling

star 1
    ook do u want a pice of me....

BRING IT ON!!!!
  16. HL&S Magistrate Emeritus

star 6
    I don't want a "pice" of you geoneosin.

Anyways, the big ship burning might not be a Trade Federation ship actually. (well it could be). It might be another factions ship.
  17. Raz Zaphon Jedi Master

star 4
    Here's an excerpt from this spy report from December 2000.

One picture has these enormous sphere-like ships that are coming out of the ground through hangars that are built into the ground. The sphere-like ships look like a cross between the Death Star, with the control tower of the Star Destroyer built on top of it. There are what looks to be dozens of these sphere ships coming out of these hangars, dotting the landscape. There are other ships nearby, but the sphere ships dwarf them. And there is what seems to be people (though I'm guessing battledroids) all in alignment, on the surface. Millions of them, all in this military alignment. This set of concept artwork is referred to as the "landing area."

18. HL&S Magistrate Emeritus

star 6
    Good work Raz. Interesting.
  19. General_Ceel Jedi Knight

star 3
    The general consensus amongst those in the know is that those sphere-like ships belong to various factions within the confederacy (as hinted at by HookLineAndSinker ).

Does anyone know what is the nature and purpose of these ships? They're probably not cargo freighters considering they lack the "arm" like storage structures (used as hangars also) seen on the Trade Federation ships in TPM. Are they battle ships with millitary capabilities? Are we meant to view them as pre-cursors to the "Death Star"? Do they contain droid-armies? Damnit, I need answers people and I need 'em fast!
  20. Crimson-Larko Jedi Master

star 4
    We have no idea how early those concept drawings were drawn. You must remember what that picture is refered to as: "Concept Artwork".

It may well have been scraped early on. Which means we are not 100% sure they are in the movie. But if they are, they would have to be Cargo Freighters or Battleships of some sort. Although if they're battle ships they are not very well designed [face_plain].
  21. geonosian_warrior Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hey guys!
    Whats GEONEOSINS problem?????? Is that guy crazy or what..
    Anyway the fight at Geonosis should be awsome. The arena with all the jedi would be a site to see.
    Let the attack begin MAY 16!!!!!!
  22. 2002 Jedi Master

star 4
    the giant sphere ships are filled to the T with battledroids. they are basically droid storage ships. the entire droid armies are carried around in those things.
  23. General_Ceel Jedi Knight

star 3
    The ships are carrying droid armies? Thats pretty cool.

Where are they heading for when they leave Geonosis? To enforce the Confederacy's rule in certain systems?
  24. TK327 Chosen One

star 4
    [image=http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/0091884667.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]
  25. HL&S Magistrate Emeritus

star 6
    Yes General. They shall be taking droids to other systems. The one in the pic didn't even make it off the ground.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.