ATOC is ESB on Steroids (Spoil Free)

Discussion in 'Milwaukee, WI' started by Yavinmoon, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yavinmoon Jedi Padawan

For the record I had no spoilers pre film. I waited for over 13 hours in line at the Waukesha Ultrascreen. This was ample time to clear the mind of my own life and be with fans and friends in single mind and purpose. As we filled in to the theatre I said in the words of Vader himself " This will be a day long remembered." There is a calm and confidence evoked in this movie from the begining.The galaxy is going to hell and painted gray with mystery and danger. Powerfull persons of dark destiny grapple with fate and love in thier own ways. Myths, Legends, and Aliens do not share our Earthy ways or root emotions as some may expect. The Star Wars Universe is its'own entity and it becomes aparent in this film. True Cinematography meets CGI this time with breathtaking results. There is not a rock or tree out of place in stunning sets as the story and action pace constantly. The acting is Star Wars and unique to all 5 films. B-movie to Shakespearian delivery shows the series roots to old matine serials.There is Pure magic in even Narative encounters and glossy romantic monments. This movie has no fillers or down time. Every element or action is tied to the next in full motion. Episode 1 was largely the background and character development for this new movie. Breathtaking in scope and story I was, and still am emotional about this film. For some, movies are about the human experience and all its' wonder. This however is not the "human" experience but the star wars Exeperience, a point lost on some veiwers. You may have empathy or sympathy for these characters but there is not a ( you ) in their experiences and lives. Pure Fantasy on STEROIDS like a two hour long roller coaster. Clear your minds, put your hands in the air for the big drops, thank god someone makes movies like this one
  2. Idaara Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ha! Before BYOB_Kenobi can say it, you should have put your thoughts under the spoiler free thread that is already going instead of starting a new topic. I'm just telling you what he's going to tell you soon. :)
  3. Yavinmoon Jedi Padawan

I saw the movie already . why would I have been searching the spoiler free areas to to know I should be posting in spolier free categories in a spoiler free universe. I am just writting I'm not all that involved here folks.
  4. BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.